it's juss gitt'n good!! grin

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It is giving this place a....
[Linked Image]

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Partsman
[Linked Image]

Forget the caption. That's a great pic. And a hell of a fish.

Last edited by byc; 10/29/09.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I have the original but figured I would post this modified one.
But I tell you there is a lot of ............

[Linked Image]Here.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Partsman got pics falling out his azzz I'm tellin' ya!

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You guys want transsexual stories, I got transsexual stories.

Aside from the gender confusion, probably the single most brilliant person I've known. Could pull REAL ideas, technologies, out of thin air. My job title at the time was "inventors assistant"... Lots of prototyping. Very cool. We share a patent, even.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by sgt217
501's for the undieless days.....buttons don't bite grin

Sick bastard.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
[Linked Image]

AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mosaic_Lynn
Originally Posted by Blaine
Unslolicited PM from Steelhead

"Guessing you are hoping to piss me off so the next time I swing through Oregon you can get another salty kiss from your wife.

I pegged you years ago for being such a fu*khead Christian POS, just glad you could REALLY show everyone else.

You can't tell me you ain't a minute away from eating a bullet, I know you have a tough time keeping it together everyday and that indeed gives me much joy.

Oh, blow me douche bag."

Is this really the kind of behavior to want to encourage?

Blaine,

Steelhead wrote "and that indeed gives me much joy" ? Huh ? Scott making that statement ? You have to be kidding, right ? That so called PM from Steelhead does not reflect his style of writing at all.

The third line you wrote, suggests that he believes you to be at a suicidal point in your life, and that he is somehow taking great pleasure in it. You can say a lot of things about Scott, but you can not tell me he would ever truly take joy in a ANY human being taking their own life.

You went from using Scott insulting and belittling your relationship with God, to trying to hide behind God and your so called Christian beliefs, to claiming he is taunting you about being with your wife, and that he is somehow taking great joy in your impending death by suicide, and all this because you opened your mouth stupidly about his Sister, when she should have never even been a thought in your mind. These are your defenses ?

You should really, really, leave this thread alone. These are words and actions of a really desperate person, seek help, the more you post, the more you become transparent.

Lynn

I am unapologetic about being ruthless to a terminally disrepectful lying SOB whose sole purpose is to be insulting However, I do not lie. Here is the screen shot of Steelies unsolicited PM to me. Sorry I can't figure out how to resize it.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Blaine,

You broke our date to post this schitt.

I'll put you in the gimp mask for a week when I get home.

IC B3

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Did he prototype your man parts Jeff?

Arghhhh, ruff, ruff!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For some reason, "screenshot" and "Steelhead" sound... wrong together. Or right. One or the other.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I bet you two worked some late nights together on your patent..

You still need to call Big Red, He's still bitchin' about you leaving your underwear in his sleeper...

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O Jeff you can give me a screenshot!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Mosaic_Lynn
Unslolicited PM from Steelhead

"Guessing you are hoping to piss me off so the next time I swing through Oregon you can get another salty kiss from your wife.

I pegged you years ago for being such a fu*khead Christian POS, just glad you could REALLY show everyone else.

You can't tell me you ain't a minute away from eating a bullet, I know you have a tough time keeping it together everyday and that indeed gives me much joy.

Oh, blow me douche bag."

Is this really the kind of behavior to want to encourage?

Blaine,

Steelhead wrote "and that indeed gives me much joy" ? Huh ? Scott making that statement ? You have to be kidding, right ? That so called PM from Steelhead does not reflect his style of writing at all.

The third line you wrote, suggests that he believes you to be at a suicidal point in your life, and that he is somehow taking great pleasure in it. You can say a lot of things about Scott, but you can not tell me he would ever truly take joy in a ANY human being taking their own life.

You went from using Scott insulting and belittling your relationship with God, to trying to hide behind God and your so called Christian beliefs, to claiming he is taunting you about being with your wife, and that he is somehow taking great joy in your impending death by suicide, and all this because you opened your mouth stupidly about his Sister, when she should have never even been a thought in your mind. These are your defenses ?

You should really, really, leave this thread alone. These are words and actions of a really desperate person, seek help, the more you post, the more you become transparent.

Lynn

I am unapologetic about being ruthless to a terminally disrepectful lying SOB whose sole purpose is to be insulting However, I do not lie. Here is the screen shot of Steelies unsolicited PM to me.

[Linked Image]

Blaine,

I "apologize" for not believing he had PM'ed you, and for not believing he had posted the comments you stated. I know Scott as a different person than his Campfire persona, and in truth I did not believe that Scott would make the statements you had posted. Believe it or not he is a very caring person, and in that respect I very much doubted he could make statements in relation to someone killing themselves and it bringing any kind of joy or happiness to him.

I do however reserve the right to make stand my statements about your attack on his Sister. It was stupid for you to do so, and she should not have even been a thought in your head in that or any other regard.

Lynn

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
OH OH, someone doesn't like all this.
[Linked Image]

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You mean the tall guy with the WIGGLY eye ? wink

Lynn

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
This post should be put in a time capsule and buried!

I like to do my hunting BEFORE I pull the trigger!
There is only one kind of dead, but there are many different kinds of wounded.
AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
To no one in particular...............................

There are too many posts to sort through, so if I didn't reply to your post it probably isn't personal. Then again it may be. A whole lot of people here have shown themselves to morally relativistic hypocrites.

I am amazed that there are some who'll look the other way when chronically disrespectful and insulting azzhat continually belittles my own (and others) faith (THE most important thing to many of us); yet become horribly offended when I, the one constantly attacked, takes off my gloves and hits back.

In case anyone isn't clear, and I'll repeat this and repeat this until it sinks in; I am not apologetic in ANY way to anyone. I will simply not yeild on this, nor will I drop the issue until everyone else drops it.

In that clear enough?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Along with some of the participants.

Page 53 of 67 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 163bc, 58 invisible), 2,968 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,969
Posts18,519,658
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.