-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 54 of 67 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 66 67
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Way to go Blaine, nothing like demonstrating your faith by living it! What a shinning example of a Christian you are....

GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Blaine
To no one in particular...............................

A whole lot of people here have shown themselves to morally relativistic hypocrites.

I can think of one for sure.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
blaine ....let it go......let it die.....

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mosaic_Lynn
Unslolicited PM from Steelhead

"Guessing you are hoping to piss me off so the next time I swing through Oregon you can get another salty kiss from your wife.

I pegged you years ago for being such a fu*khead Christian POS, just glad you could REALLY show everyone else.

You can't tell me you ain't a minute away from eating a bullet, I know you have a tough time keeping it together everyday and that indeed gives me much joy.

Oh, blow me douche bag."

Is this really the kind of behavior to want to encourage?

Blaine,

Steelhead wrote "and that indeed gives me much joy" ? Huh ? Scott making that statement ? You have to be kidding, right ? That so called PM from Steelhead does not reflect his style of writing at all.

The third line you wrote, suggests that he believes you to be at a suicidal point in your life, and that he is somehow taking great pleasure in it. You can say a lot of things about Scott, but you can not tell me he would ever truly take joy in a ANY human being taking their own life.

You went from using Scott insulting and belittling your relationship with God, to trying to hide behind God and your so called Christian beliefs, to claiming he is taunting you about being with your wife, and that he is somehow taking great joy in your impending death by suicide, and all this because you opened your mouth stupidly about his Sister, when she should have never even been a thought in your mind. These are your defenses ?

You should really, really, leave this thread alone. These are words and actions of a really desperate person, seek help, the more you post, the more you become transparent.

Lynn

I am unapologetic about being ruthless to a terminally disrepectful lying SOB whose sole purpose is to be insulting However, I do not lie. Here is the screen shot of Steelies unsolicited PM to me.

[Linked Image]

Blaine,

I "apologize" for not believing he had PM'ed you, and for not believing he had posted the comments you stated. I know Scott as a different person than his Campfire persona, and in truth I did not believe that Scott would make the statements you had posted. Believe it or not he is a very caring person, and in that respect I very much doubted he could make statements in relation to someone killing themselves and it bringing any kind of joy or happiness to him.

I do however reserve the right to make stand my statements about your attack on his Sister. It was stupid for you to do so, and she should not have even been a thought in your head in that or any other regard.

Lynn

No need to apologize, and I'm happy to have a disagreement with you on my tactics.

AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by elkhunter76
blaine ....let it go......let it die.....

YOU let it go, and others let it go, then I will. Remember, I didn't start this..................

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Blaine,

You see I was wrong, I made a statement that was wrong, as a decent human being and a Christian it is a part of me to apologize when I say or do something wrong.

As for the disagreement well, won't be the first, won't be the last in my lifetime.

Lynn

AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pete E
Way to go Blaine, nothing like demonstrating your faith by living it! What a shinning example of a Christian you are....

So are you a born-again Christian?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
blaine I wan't involved in this to you or anyone else. Now you accuse me of not letting it go? I have done nothing. I am just saying be a man and let it go. Sir you are possessed by hatred.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by whelennut
This post should be put in a time capsule and buried burned

fixed it for you wink

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
If this does not touch your heart, then you just don't have one.....

An incredible story of luck and inspiration!!

Can you believe it?
This guy wins $181 million in the lottery last Wednesday and then finds the love of his life just 2 days later.

Talk about LUCK!!!!

[Linked Image]

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She just wants his money.....

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
[Linked Image]

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
dipchit

AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Blaine,

You see I was wrong, I made a statement that was wrong, as a decent human being and a Christian it is a part of me to apologize when I say or do something wrong.

As for the disagreement well, won't be the first, won't be the last in my lifetime.

Lynn

It should be obvious by now that I don't see hitting back (virtually) after YEARS of trying every way possible to be peacable, all the while having my threads polluted by the kind of crap you saw in the PM, as being wrong. My only question is would it have been more effective had I done it sooner?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Nope, and I still wouldn't stoop to the levels you have in this thread. So much for "Turn the other cheek"

Last edited by Pete E; 10/30/09.
AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by elkhunter76
blaine I wan't involved in this to you or anyone else. Now you accuse me of not letting it go? I have done nothing. I am just saying be a man and let it go. Sir you are possessed by hatred.

Hardly. I don't hate Scott or anyone. I am simply responding to inappropriate behavior that has been tolerated and encouraged by others for years. Someone has to do it................

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
MEDICARE COVERAGE IN A NUTSHELL
>>>
>>>
The phone rings and the lady of the house answers.
"Hello. Mrs.Sanders, please."
"Speaking."

"Mrs.Sanders, this is Doctor Jones at Saint Agnes Laboratory.

When your husband's doctor sent his biopsy to the lab last week,

a biopsy from another Mr. Sanders arrived as well. We are now

uncertain which one belongs to your husband. Frankly, either
way the results are not too good."

"'What do you mean?" Mrs. Sanders asks nervously.

"Well, one of the specimens tested positive for Alzheimer's and

the other one tested positive for HIV. We can't tell which is

which."

"That's dreadful! Can you do the test again?" questioned Mrs.

Sanders.

"Normally we can, but Medicare will only pay for these expensive

tests one time."
"Well, what am I supposed to do now?"

"The folks at Medicare recommend that you drop your husband

off somewhere in the middle of town. If he finds his way home,

don't sleep with him."

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I am amazed that there are some who'll look the other way when chronically disrespectful and insulting azzhat continually belittles my own (and others) faith (THE most important thing to many of us); yet become horribly offended when I, the one constantly attacked, takes off my gloves and hits back.

In case anyone isn't clear, and I'll repeat this and repeat this until it sinks in; I am not apologetic in ANY way to anyone. I will simply not yeild on this, nor will I drop the issue until everyone else drops it.

In that clear enough?

Jesus wept.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My only question is would it have been more effective had I done it sooner?

What makes you think its effective? All thats happened is by your own actions you've effectively become a pariah on the board; I don't even see other christians supporting you...

AFP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pete E

Nope, and I still wwouldn't stoop to the levels you have in this thread. So much for "Turn the other cheek"

Then sir, YOU commenting on Christian behavior has as much validity as an anti-hunting telling a hunter how to hunt.

BTW, there is no Biblical requirement to turn the other cheek without end. Of course, I don't expect you to know that.................

Page 54 of 67 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (1badf350, 10gaugemag, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 16gage, 55 invisible), 2,966 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,968
Posts18,519,591
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.