Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 63 of 67 1 2 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Partsman
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Tough day installing a new boiler and having to run PVC pipe through finished walls for the vent and combustion air. Had to glue the pipe together and had to get into some pretty tight areas with the little primer and glue cans.

Even spilled a little glue and at one point had to stick my head down between floorboards to fish pipe up to where I could glue more parts on.

Suddenly about 3:00 this afternoon I realized I was higher than HG's headlights. Sat down in the big leather recliner and woke up a couple hours later with a raging hardon and a few questions about who and where I was...

Wow.

You did not slide that one past me... Even with a buzz to counter the hangover. wink

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Yep, just ask ScottF and Mickey how I've gone after THEIR faith.

Can't get it through your arrogant head, but that's a known quantity.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Subtle, and funnier than hell.

The church is close, but the road is icey. The tavern is far, but I will walk carefully. -Russian Proverb
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Blaine
Okay, even I've now had enough. Too much other stuff needs doin.' You know, before the Campfire I used to read a lot of books. It will be nice to have the time to do that again...............

In the immortal words of Curly Bill "Well, Bye"

Check out my new website

http://www.howemtnknives.com/
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The heater wouldn't come on last night. I needed a longer ladder to reach the roof, bought it, got up there and found nothing easily fixable. Talked to a neighbor who's a contractor, who recommended a guy. It was evening by then, and I tried it, and lo & behold it heated. I need a ladder anyway for painting the house, so I guess it wasn't a bad purchase. Werner has a pretty cool multiladder that converts from double step to extension, and extends pretty easily. Much better than others I have owned in the past.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

IC B2

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Good point, though I gave the benefit of the doubt and assumed Scott was rational. That may have been an error...........

If you are serious about Scott"s rationality and don't see yourself as irrational, you really do need to step away.

Ahab and Moby Dick come to mind and Scott is neither. Think about what you are obsessed about.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mtnman1
Hey Seafire, why don'tcha ask Blaine about his comments regarding Scott's murdered sister (or go read them for yourself) before you defend his honor (or lack thereof).

I've hunted with the guy for going on three deer seasons and elk season this year...I don't need to question his honor or lack thereof as you put it.....

but I have seen Steelhead's negative comments about a lot of stuff on here over the years...he always has to be the class clown or a general wise ass so he can think he is being cute..

Blaine has more than proved to me that he is a real decent guy..Steelhead on the other end has just shown me what a juevenile he likes to be...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tough day installing a new boiler and having to run PVC pipe through finished walls for the vent and combustion air. Had to glue the pipe together and had to get into some pretty tight areas with the little primer and glue cans.

Even spilled a little glue and at one point had to stick my head down between floorboards to fish pipe up to where I could glue more parts on.

Suddenly about 3:00 this afternoon I realized I was higher than HG's headlights. Sat down in the big leather recliner and woke up a couple hours later with a raging hardon and a few questions about who and where I was...

Wow.

You did not slide that one past me... Even with a buzz to counter the hangover. wink

Wish I could haave been there. Now you know why I like my job. wink crazy ---Mel

The only thing I'm an expert at is my own opinion, and I have plenty of those!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhunter76
blaine I wan't involved in this to you or anyone else. Now you accuse me of not letting it go? I have done nothing. I am just saying be a man and let it go. Sir you are possessed by hatred.

Hardly. I don't hate Scott or anyone. I am simply responding to inappropriate behavior that has been tolerated and encouraged by others for years. Someone has to do it................

Blaine, nobody is questioning whether you are out of bounds getting revved up and firing back at Scott, the question is do you want to be the one to take it and leave it where you did? If Scott had a five year old daughter, would you attack her because Steelhead pisses you off? You can't mock somebody who has nothing to do with this and somebody who had their life cut short in a tragic way, it's too far brother, it's just too far, that's all I can say about it.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
It's ok dude, I notice unhappy pricks tend to get upset about those that enjoy life.

If I had an ex-wife coming at me years later I'm sure I'd have the same outlook as you and perhaps even seek out other lost souls.

Good luck on your journey, I'm pulling for you!

Last edited by Steelhead; 10/29/09.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Again you just can't accept the fact that it was never your faith, it's you. You could be a friggin atheist or druid for all that it matters.

Cut off an ear yet, I have faith you will.

You just don't get the purposely going around and trashing my threads, trashing my faith, and being an insulting prick at every turn makes you beneath comtemptable and deserving of much worse than I gave you.

I repeatedly tried to make peace with you, but there is something so screwed up in your head that you could never do that.

That right there could have sufficed.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Did not dare change it too much.
On that note.
[Linked Image]

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by olblue

Wow.

Wish I could haave been there. Now you know why I like my job. wink crazy ---Mel

Mel
Guessing you missed the edit that was done... wink
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That I Did , glad I did't find the time today. You got heat yet?--- Mel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No, still waiting on zone valves and a bit more plumbing. Doing everything three times takes more time, yah know? frown

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Need help?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You know where I will be tomorrow... But I am getting it, just slower than I would like.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
see you tomorrow-

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Blaine;

Simply put, what you did was the most classless, tasteless, low-life, mean-spirited, and worst thing I've seen done on the 'fire, ever.

I thought you much better than that.

Scott's no angel, but there is absolutely no excuse for what you did.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
LOL!!! There is no saving me for the Campfire. Do you think I would have been so viscious and unyeilding if I had any thought of sticking around?

Thank God...........

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

Page 63 of 67 1 2 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 160user, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1lessdog, 58 invisible), 2,375 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,860
Posts18,517,817
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.