Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by oldman1942

KH, please try and get your facts straight. The slimeball was 858 not 835.

If he is such a slimeball, why were you propositioning him?

Out of my post, the only thing you disputed was that it was 858, not 835......laffin'

Framis/oldman/Mr humble, you are such a tool that you make the other trolls look like reasonable guys....You are such a sad, sad old man....Seems to be common in the older generation, of you guys that can't DO anything anymore, that you feel the need to try to insult people to make yourself feel better....

Tell you what, why don't you and Lee24 get together and do a rifle photoshoot? He could bring his famous Winchester, and you could bring your R1....You could get a sasquatch to run the camera...Hell, while you are at it you could invite the Lindberg Baby or Amelia Earhart to help you hold the rifle up in the pics....

Last edited by KodiakHntr; 11/30/09.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Those who do the most ranting are the ones who don't own the particular firearm in the thread, or can't come close to doing the activity that is the thread topic. Funny how lack of direct knowledge and lack of experience works some folks up into a lather of envy or something.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Now Lee...Lee Lee Lee....IF you were smart, you'd stay out of this one, but as that ain't the case, well, here we are....

And no, I do not own a Benelli rifle...Have no wish to ever own something that ugly....Regardless of how well it may or may not shoot...Have no love to own a salvage either, and I have shot a few that are absolute tack drivers...

No, this is more about Framis'/mr humble/oldman1942's behaviour, or lack thereof, and whether he actually owns said equipment....

All would be dispelled, should he simply hang a pic of himself and the rifle....One that wasn't stolen from the internet.

Simple, no? Wait, must be no....After all, if it were simple, we'd have a pic of you and YOUR rifle by now up here wouldn't we.....Maybe even a pic of you in the Grand Canyon.....

Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Kodiak, this is really none of YOUR business.
If you don't like someone's choice of rifles, keep quiet.

The truly amazing thing is how these rude people actually think they are OWED whatever they demand.

Oldman1942 is smart enough to know the game.
As soon as he posts a photo of his rifle, there will be more rude comments, more claims it is not really his etc. Then it will go downhill from there, with all these fabricated details about him personally, yada, yada.

Well, he had his say and he has left.
You trolls ran off the other serious hunters.
I had my say and now I'm leaving.

You can gather up some more trolls to talk tough among each other about how you stunk up another thread where you had nothing of value to add.

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Originally Posted by Lee24

For God's sake, for once, I hope you're lying ass is telling the truth.

IC B2

858 Offline
Originally Posted by oldman1942

KH, please try and get your facts straight. The slimeball was 858 not 835. He posted obscene pictures on another site that got his ass banned.

<SIGH>

Lawrence, are you still off your meds? You claimed on Asrealasitgets that it was your brother in the super hero costume. Of course, it was actually you.

No worry though, I'm not banned and the picture really isn't obscene (probably embarrassing for you).

Most of the people on this forum may not know all of the forums you've been booted from.

Lets list all of your aliases:
Oldsman1942
Rootmanslim
Ourgang
Mr. Humble
Tinytim

How many forums are you banned from? Snipershide, Opticstalk, Asrealasitgets (pending). Which others have I missed?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I tried to back off and give the benifit of a doubt but now after re-reading I am as Magnumb stated wondering about this Mr. Humble fellow. Why was he kicked off the other forums?

858 Offline
Originally Posted by jimmyp
I tried to back off and give the benifit of a doubt but now after re-reading I am as Magnumb stated wondering about this Mr. Humble fellow. Why was he kicked off the other forums?

His MO is to start a thread, or jump into a thread, with some benign comments. Once members start to comment on his statement he posts attacks or derogatory statements.

He is a troll through and through. Go back and read the progression of this thread.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Someone say lazy eye?

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
For comparison........

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
WOW! I quit the shotgun forums because of this kind of nonsense!

Are we not on the same team here?!

For the record, I have two R1s, an older version in -06 and wood, shot poorly, sent it to Benelli, retrofitted it with the new parts, now shoots great! The other is in .300WSM, and plastic, not a long range tackdriver, but inside of 300, works just fine, and very soft to shoot.

Neither are the first guns I'd pick to go on a serious hunt, but I love to hunt pigs with them! Took three pigs out of one herd couple years ago. Bang, bang, bang and three pigs down. Works for me!!

By the way, your favorite gun sucks! grin

Last edited by Fishinado; 11/30/09.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
OK then its not really about the R1 as he probably does not own one I guess. Thanks for the heads up.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
That is pretty much it...He pirated some pictures from a gun mag, and then posted 'em up as his own, and got called on it...

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Sez you.

You might notice that many ads in GunsAmerica, GunBroker, AuctionArms, and dealer web sites also use stock photos of the firearms. That doesn't mean they don't actually have them.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
YUP, Sez me....And the guys that picked out the pic's from an online mag......

If you are going to post an action pic of a rifle, and say that its you holding it, maybe it would be wiser to just post a link to the online article, instead of copy/pasting, and hoping no one notices.....Of course, that would have to mean that it is actually you in said pic....

Keep digging Lee...Keep digging.

I'm sorry that you feel the need to make a desperate play for attention this way, on every thread you encounter. Have you fulfilled your attention needs for today?

Last edited by KodiakHntr; 12/01/09.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I aint even seen a stock photo of an S.C. .375 Supergrade.

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.
*Marvin Simkin* L.A. Times (1992)
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Better chance of seeing a pic of a ghost

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Forager
Originally Posted by Lee24

For God's sake, for once, I hope you're lying ass is telling the truth.

Reckon he can't even tell the truth about leaving...............

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Why don't you kids post photos of YOUR Winchester Model 70 Safari rifles to impress each other?

I think we all know the answer to that question.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I don't believe that you and I have ever communicated. I do, however, know of your history here, be it all deserved or not. Could care less, actually.

What I do know for sure, is that what you and this Benelli fellow have in common is that when you both say something rather definitively, it isn't necessarily so.

On the previous page, one post of yours says that certain people hijack threads and you obviously don't condone that. I agree completely. But then you go on to discuss different subjects altogether yourself, most often to defend previous assertions by others after certain claims that you obviously made sometime ago. Your posts, in this regard, have nothing to do with this, so-called, Benelli thread. Yet, you attempt to demean and correct others while doing the same exact thing. Just sayin'.......

Also on the previous page, you stated that you were done posting any more comments in this thread, yet you're still here....? Seems Mr. Benelli did the same thing.

Like I said earlier, I don't "know" you and don't really care to converse with you in the future, but it gets a bit confusing, at least to me, why you prefer to not "walk the talk" when you well know that you're likely to get called on such inconsistencies.

As an aside.........simply post a pic of the rifle in question and be done with it. There can be only one real reason for not doing so, unless you truly enjoy being hounded for the rest of your tenure here. If you are basing your decision not to post a pic of the rifle in question on purely "principle" at this point, then you surely have issues that can't be dealt with here. That's just not lucid thinking. If a headache is causing us enough pain, we take measures to deal with it. If I've run a fish hook through my finger, I try to remove it and minimize the pain.

This entire rifle topic has got to be causing you pain and at this point, the only remedy lies with you.

I just can't imagine that anyone would actually welcome that type of continual pain and by not offering up a pic of what you yourself stated you possessed, you are most certainly asking for much more continued discomfort..........again, just sayin'.

Last edited by magnumb; 12/02/09.
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1Longbow, 06hunter59, 160user, 007FJ, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,070 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,044
Posts18,482,190
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.