Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
KH, tell you what, here's the deal. You buy an airline ticket and get your sorry liar ass down here. I'll show you the guns, the receipts, the boxes in front of several LEO witnesses. If I CAN'T, I'll pay your ticket both ways FIRST CLASS.

After I do, you will go on this site and all the other ones you have slandered me on and issue a PUBLIC apology.

Now what feeble excuse can you come up with? Your mommy won't let you leave Canada?

YOU HAVE BEEN NAILED AND THE WIGGLE ROOM DOOR IS CLOSED! LMAO!

BTW, here are a few more I'll show you that you neither could afford or find on any site, book or magazine. You sir, are a sorry assed liar...end of story!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z231/leadloader/DSCN1834.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z231/leadloader/DSCN1812.jpg[/img]

GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
And yet, still not your sorry mug in 'em.....

Shucks Frammy, I done guess you told me.

Have to admit though, sure feels like there is going to be some gold coins added to the equation pretty quick.

You have no idea of what I can afford, or not....About the only thing you got right in that post was "sir".

Slander....Maybe you'd like me to copy over some of your posts from the other site Lawrence?

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
My 10 year old is more mature than some of you posting here. I hope you take a look back and realize how childish and lame this entire discussion is. A couple more added to the ignore list.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
where is TLee and his IP address finder!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by oldman1942
Lee they already have their own site where name calling is 98% of the content. Specially set up for a "nobody" who was canned from every other internet site.

I was going to ignore these grade school playground bullies but
I'M CALLING YOU OUT. LETS SEE YOU PROVIDE THE EXACT SITE REPEAT EXACT SITE, WHERE FROM I "STOLE" THE PICTURES OF MY RIFLES.

In case you "lost them" here they are again. I'll be waiting.....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Envy is the operative word. My scope probably cost more than their public assistance check! Don't you just hate it when you are a cowardly liar and get caught at it.(look in the mirror on your 78' F 150)

I have no envy of you bud, nor your rifles, nor anything else. I read your response that you doubted my owning an R1, after this people identified you as someone that had been kicked off other forums. I guess time will tell.

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
jimmyp, don't listen to the songs of the campfire trolls.
If you have or had and R1 and liked it or traded it, discuss it with others who had one or are actually interested.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
As anticipated poor old KH can only take refuge in trying to duck the subject. He can't produce a single "stolen" image that he LIED about. REPEAT ...HE LIED ABOUT!!!!

As any fool knows (who knows anything about software) I could Photoshop a picture of me standing next to Gary Cooper's Duesenberg taken back in the 30's. That would hardly make it "real" or my car.

My offer stands, put up or shut up as the more you babble the bigger fool you prove you are. Perhaps your guns are such pieces of crap, that adding your ugly mug makes them look better.

Your obsession to have my picture is a bit sick.... smacks of stalking plans or other identity theft schemes.

In any case, we're all done. Anyone with 1/2 a brain knows I have them and you don't. That's all folks.

Here's another one that I own and you don't, an 03' in 300 H&H is not too common. It should be easy for you to find where I STOLE the photo from (LMAO again!):

[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by oldman1942

more you babble the bigger fool you prove you are.

you are proving that point...

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Shucks lawrence, if I've lied anywhere, I'd sure like to see you point it out.

This is what happens when you troll sites Framis....You lose all credibility everywhere you go.

Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
When you have no facts, just keep up the BS. Your lies, you dogcrap liar, is that my posted pictures were a) not my guns and b) that I stole the photos from other sites. It's all here in B&W for all to see.

STILL WAITING for one MINUTE speck of evidence of stolen picture.

There never will be because you are a cowardly, gutless, piece of crap who is a pathological liar. I see NO ONE defending your BS lies because everyone knows you have been NAILED 100%.

Go back over with NOBODY, it suits you much better.

IC B3

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Funny watching two lying [bleep] cyberhump each other........

Get a room you two....

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Framis/oldman/Lawrence/Idiot, how about this for an idea...

You take the front page from todays paper (a nationally recognised paper), wrap it around the barrel of one any one of those rifles that you say that you own (wrap so that it would be very difficult to successfully photoshop), and leave the front page headline, date and top half of the page visible. Then take a photo. Post it. That MIGHT prove that you currently own that rifle.

I'm betting that you don't, because you are a [bleep] liar.

To quote you...

"YOU HAVE BEEN NAILED AND THE WIGGLE ROOM DOOR IS CLOSED! LMAO!"

Last edited by MikeNZ; 12/02/09. Reason: Added idiot's quite
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Framis is currently consulting with LIAR 24, who developed the software for photoshop....

If they're not brothers, they're boyfriends..........

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Lawrence, do I have to go pull your pics from the other board?

The only one nailed here is you, [bleep]...But do carry on, as its quite entertaining.

Its funny how you have a problem with Stick, and it bites you in the ass on the other boards you frequent.

But I do like Mike's suggestion...So how about it Frammy, prove the rifles are actually yours, you lying [bleep] piece of [bleep].

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
The folks who are so obsessed with accusing others of "not having the pictures to prove" that they own this rifle or went on that hunt are the ones who don't on the rifles themselves, and didn't go on that sort of hunt, either, and can't produce the types of photos they demand.

Funny how that works.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Lee24
The folks who are so obsessed with accusing others of "not having the pictures to prove" that they own this rifle or went on that hunt are the ones who don't on the rifles themselves, and didn't go on that sort of hunt, either, and can't produce the types of photos they demand.

Funny how that works.
It is isnt it???? your the king of not producing pics......

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I actually own the rifles I talk about.
And I post photos when appropriate, to polite people who have a genuine interest.

Tom264, where are your pictures of your Benelli R1 and your Winchester Model 70 .375 H&H?

If you don't own any, then you should not be posting about things where you have no experience.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

Tom264, where are your pictures of your Benelli R1 and your Winchester Model 70 .375 H&H?

If you don't own any, then you should not be posting about things where you have no experience.
Never "claimed" to have owned any.....

I didnt give "any" information/experience to have owned any so my posts were toward LIARS such as youself....course you knew that!

Now get back in bed with the Oldman....

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
They don't own the rifles they insult.

They haven't done the hunts they trash.

They have nothing to contribute to a man's discussion.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
They don't own the rifles they insult.

They haven't done the hunts they trash.

They have nothing to contribute to a man's discussion.
Neither have you LIAR24...and you know it otherwise you will provide proof!

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1234, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,517 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,078
Posts18,482,745
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.