Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
you want me to sue myself for you, buddy?

Yeah,...just send me the money when it's all wrapped up.

I might hafta soo Isaac for some bullets too. Best I can figure, I'm the only person on here that he hasn't sent a box or two to.

I'm feelin' left out.

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I wish I knew how that worked. People alla time mean mouthin' me on here.

They are not mean mouthin' you Bristoe, they are just pointing out some of your particular qualities that they have yet to learn to appreciate fully.

Lynn

uh-huh,...my ex wife is the same way.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RWE
You need some more pictures of Coakley?

I garuntee that 20 years ago Coakley was highly bangable.

Now?Just another aging baby boomer.

But when times are tough,you could always just do her from behind.

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
20 years ago and a fifth of vodka, i bet she'd a "wobbly h'd" in the park.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WheelchairBandit
Originally Posted by RWE
You need some more pictures of Coakley?

I garuntee that 20 years ago Coakley was highly bangable.

Now?Just another aging baby boomer.

But when times are tough,you could always just do her from behind.

Brian.

A "two bagger" Brian?? grin grin

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
you want me to sue myself for you, buddy?

Wouldn't that be considered a conflict of interest?
Errr, somthin like that??
laugh

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pete E
A "two bagger" Brian?? grin grin

Well,when dealing with libtards,it's usually a two bagger plus a sock in the mouth so they don't talk and ruin the mood.

If it's a smokin hot libtard,no bags,no sock,just ear plugs and a good exit strategy.

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I'm in for 2 or 3 tickets.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by triggerguard1
I'll get some of the details worked out, but it will definitely be a raffle.

When I get it ironed out, I'll post the details in another thread on the campfire, but everyone is encouraged to link to it from other places here.

For starters, I'm thinking tickets could go for $10.00 each. Minimum purchased and raffle dates would yet to be determined.

I've met "castandblast" and "222Rem", as well as a few others, but those guys are here in Oregon and fairly close. One or both might be willing to participate in the drawing, so everybody knows that it's fair.

I'm thinking requirement would have to be that you were an active member of the campfire before today to qualify.

Okay, so there's some ideas. Feel free to throw out your own and we'll see what we can come up with.

Absolutely Matt. Proud to be a part of this "menace to society"!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The raffle is simple draw a name the winner provides a FFL to ship to if he does not provide it draw again. Just don't ship the rifle without to anyone but a FFL.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Here's what's known:

A search was done for "LEE", "south carolina", and "engineer", along with other selected pieces of [bleep], and came upon a political forum in SC, where the guy Lee (last name withheld) spews forth with the same attitude and rhetoric as our Lee24. Claims to be a consulting engineer.

Found a "Lee (last name withheld at this point)" at engineeringexchange with similar experiential claims, and no evidence to back it up, though there is no "Lee (last name withheld)", and only two references at all in South Carolina as being professional engineers with the same last name as the one withheld, and neither are named anything close to "Lee".

A moderator at another forum whom I know verified that there is someone there was logged in as LeeinSC, and being an ass. LeeinSC also made comments about his discussion at huntamerica.com where he is LeeinSC. That Lee makes claims to guns like Lee24.

Login info there comes back to Lee (last name withheld) located in SC.

LeeinSC is the photobucket account of Lee24, and LeeinSC on the other forums.

Too much for coincidence

http://bradwarthen.com/?p=497

http://blogs.thestate.com/bradwarthe...n-real-id.html

http://www.engineeringexchange.com/g...terialexchange

Could this be the infamous "Hot Core" over on AR?

and my compliments to Heavywalker on his brief pictorial addendum! grin

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Teal wins hands down,no contest...Here's a hint to the grossness of the video...

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
that's teal in the blue shirt.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Ya gotta admit,...Lee24 does some high grade snivellin'.

I been around the internet for well over a decade now,..and I can't recall encountering anyone on it who can piss & moan with such eloquence.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Savage99 snots at the nose a little every now and then, but he usually confines it to a short paragraph or two.

Lee24 bucks up and writes a damn novel!

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
. . . . . . . . . . .

Lee24 bucks up and writes Whines a damn novel!

Fixed it for ya. wink

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Just from the below information, which he supplied ( IF THE SAME LEE IN SC) it seems he is quite the expert in all things engineering, which is what I recall from the very few threads I looked at that he has posted....

Lee Mxxxx Summary
Lee Mxxxx�s Specialties:
Automation, process design, process control, logistics, ocean shipping, automobile assembly, aerospace manufacturing, medical device R&D, product design, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, chemical, real-time systems, DSP, operating systems development, BIOS, encrypted transactions, EFT, expert systems, AI, robotics, remote control, military AUV, submarine AUV, airborne AUV, mechatronics, large-scale systems integration, imaging, theater C3, software development and program management.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Mxxxxx�s Experience
President
Robotic Resource
(Industrial Automation industry)

June 1986 � Present (23 years 8 months)

Consulting projects in specialties to major firms, start up ventures, and DoD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Mxxxx�s Contact Settings
Interested In:
career opportunities consulting offers new ventures job inquiries expertise requests business deals reference requests getting back in touch

Last edited by hemiallen; 01/22/10.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by heavywalker
[Linked Image]
HW - She looks like a very caring, sensitive girl!

Kevin Haile
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All that knowledge and he couldn't figure out how to password protect a photobucket account.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by hemiallen

Just from the below information, which he supplied ( IF THE SAME LEE IN SC) it seems he is quite the expert in all things engineering, which is what I recall from the very few threads I looked at that he has posted....

Lee Mxxxx Summary
Lee Mxxxx�s Specialties:
Automation, process design, process control, logistics, ocean shipping, automobile assembly, aerospace manufacturing, medical device R&D, product design, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, chemical, real-time systems, DSP, operating systems development, BIOS, encrypted transactions, EFT, expert systems, AI, robotics, remote control, military AUV, submarine AUV, airborne AUV, mechatronics, large-scale systems integration, imaging, theater C3, software development and program management.

Lee Mxxxxx�s Experience
President
Robotic Resource
(Industrial Automation industry)

June 1986 � Present (23 years 8 months)

Consulting projects in specialties to major firms, start up ventures, and DoD

Lee Mxxxx�s Contact Settings
Interested In:
career opportunities consulting offers new ventures job inquiries expertise requests business deals reference requests getting back in touch

Amazing that the South Carolina Secretary of State's office shows no such business registered to do business in that state.

http://www.scsos.com/Business_Filings/Search_Business_Filings

Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

466 members (1936M71, 2ndwind, 12344mag, 1234, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 50 invisible), 1,742 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,038
Posts18,521,049
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.