Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Breaking news!

Rick Bin has made it official.

He don't givva rat's ass about the pizzin' matches that go on here.

More at 11.

Perzactly.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Boy - I get busy at work and miss all the fun!

See ya Lee. Not really going to miss your BS, lies, and fantasies.

BTW: Like the raffle idea - I'd be in for a few tickets.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by TexasRick
Just wonder what screen name he will be using from now on????

It won't matter; his psychosis will manifest itself in the same manner it does now - pathological lying. He won't be able to stop himself.

Who is Lee24 and why is he leaving?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Meanwhile, back at the ranch........

Casey

The Lone Ranger disguised himself as a pool table and Tonto racked his ballz.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Good one Terry!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by NorthDave
Who is Lee24 and why is he leaving?

He's a bullshitter. He came here and bullshitted.

A lot of people hollered "BULLSHIT!",...so he said, "I'll sue!",...then he pissed off,...maybe.

Nobody really cares. It's just da innanet,...and bullshitters are a dime a dozen on it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
dood.....that is so wrong.

Besides, I looked at your case against me, and after careful study decided it is not worth pursuing. I'll be sending you a bill for my time in checking it out for you, though.

lessee now.....three hours = approximately one FAL

or one of those two little Cadet Martinis would be OK, too.

and if you're slow payin', I'll be hiring Lawyer Lee to collect, so.....be warned.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It not that I don't give a [bleep], it's that you gotta dance with the one that brung you.

From Day One, this website has been about self-regulation and minimal Big Brother, and that's the way I intend to keep it. It's seemed to work. We'll be celebrating our tenth anniversary soon.

Yeah, in the short-term, it means sometimes we all have to tolerate folks we'd rather not. BUT, when I hear somebody complain about another member and ask me to ban/censor/castrate another poster, my take is I'm doing things right. And don't think I don't realize how quickly that tide will turn if I were to start wielding a heavy hammer around here.

Nah, it ain't my job to settle beefs among and between grown men (and women), nor to pick sides. The membership here has more than enough power to take care of business without my intrusion, and usually does. I'll step in only if and when I feel I have no choice, and very few have put me in that position.

It's your sandbox, boys.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
and we appreciate it, Rick

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RickBin
It not that I don't give a [bleep], it's that you gotta dance with the one that brung you.

From Day One, this website has been about self-regulation and minimal Big Brother, and that's the way I intended to keep it. It's seemed to work. We'll be celebrating our tenth anniversary soon.

Yeah, in the short-term, it means sometimes we all have to tolerate folks we'd rather not. BUT, when I hear somebody complain about another and ask me to ban/cesnor/castrate another poster, my take is I'm doing things right. And don't think I don't realize how quickly that tide will turn if I start wielding a heavy hammer around here.

Nah, it's ain't my job to settle beefs among and between grown men (and women), nor pick sides. The membership here has more than enough power to take care of business without my intrusion, and usually does. I'll step in only if and when I feel I have no choice, and very few have put me in that position.

It's your sandbox, boys.

There ya go!

That's close enough to not givvin' a chit for me.

I'm a libertarian, yanno. We vastly prefer notgivvashitism to snot nosed snivellin'. Especially the Lee24 variety.

He's one of them bottle fed people. They're easy to spot,..

,...always carryin' own about first one bullshit item then another,..then piss their britches at the first hint of being called on it.

A titty 45 years ago would have changed his life,...but it's too late now.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

It's your sandbox, boys.

Seems to be a case of adverse possession. I'd sue if it were me! smile

Thanks for the playground!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
and we appreciate it, Rick

And meanwhile back at the enclave, this whole Lee24 obsession continues to mystify alpinecrick..........

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
..then piss their britches...

That was posted. Folks said it was Maser. I dunno........

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

From Day One, this website has been about self-regulation and minimal Big Brother, and that's the way I intend to keep it. It's seemed to work. We'll be celebrating our tenth anniversary soon.

Yeah, in the short-term, it means sometimes we all have to tolerate folks we'd rather not. BUT, when I hear somebody complain about another member and ask me to ban/censor/castrate another poster, my take is I'm doing things right. And don't think I don't realize how quickly that tide will turn if I were to start wielding a heavy hammer around here.

Nah, it ain't my job to settle beefs among and between grown men (and women), nor to pick sides. The membership here has more than enough power to take care of business without my intrusion, and usually does. I'll step in only if and when I feel I have no choice, and very few have put me in that position.

It's your sandbox, boys.

Thank you.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And a damn fine sandbox ya built us Sir. Might need some more sand though, I brought my cats! smile smile

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It's your sandbox, boys.

Thats stuff gets in the private parts every now and then... whistle

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Some people cain't play in a sandbox without gettin' a rash in their booger,...then they wanna sue.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by RWE

It's your sandbox, boys.

Thats stuff gets in the private parts every now and then... whistle
Man I figgered you would be the one to beat me to it. grin

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
SPARTAAAAAA!

Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

461 members (1936M71, 2ndwind, 12344mag, 1234, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 50 invisible), 1,753 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,038
Posts18,521,049
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.