Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Parabarbarian
Phew! For minute there I thought I'd wandered onto Stormfront by mistake...

No kidding..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Gangsters?

"Gang...plural"?

Whatever.

...new laws were most numerous when the commonwealth was most corrupt. ~ Publius Cornelius Tacitus
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
The truth sometimes hurts, but it remains the truth.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
In good ol' liberal, laid back, mellow, Seattle, Security Guards refuse to come to the aid of a young girl being butalized by a gang. Ain't liberalism wonderful?

http://www.breitbart.tv/caught-on-t...stand-by-as-teen-girl-brutally-attacked/ ...

What a bloody shame !!! I am shocked and maddened !!!

Fire the punks that pose as security guards !
Fire the guys in the bus authority who hired them and those who wrote the contracts !

I am still PO !!!

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shreck
Life in the big city.

Tongue firmly planted in cheek I hope.

20 murders in our county seat(pop.43,000) during 2008.21 arrested, 20 of whom were black.All this in a county whose primary industry is agriculture . Black gangs from Philly and New York have moved into the area and have set up shop in our small town 60 miles from the big city.

Might want to add the financial drain on our county budget to operate our county prison that has a population greater than some state penitentiarys.

Nationwide problem.

IC B2

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
It seems the story is the security guards have standing orders not to get involved in violent confrontations. Can't wait for the law suit.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Those guards should be wearing U.N. uniforms, then at least that poor girl would have known not to expect help.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
My thought as well. As long as they were standing there with some apparent but absent authority, no one else would be likely to step in to help. As I said, bring on the plaintiff's attorney. I want a piece of that action.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
It seems the story is the security guards have standing orders not to get involved in violent confrontations. Can't wait for the law suit.

Yeah, their orders are to "observe and report". Wasn't that a Colbert show?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pretty [bleep] pathetic, What I also find disturbing is that the the words "Security" were on the backs of those nutless sack of schits. Secureless in Seattle?

Men ocassionaly stumble over the truth from time to time but, most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.
- Winston Churchill-

NRA Endowment Life Member
IC B3

K
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
K
You people really have no clue. The combatant�s in that altercation were all Juvenile�s. If one of the guard�s had jumped in and put their hand on one of those juvenile�s (mind you that both combatants� were female) they would end up in court trying not to end up in jail and there employer would have hung them out to dry by saying, something like our guards were told to �Observe and report�. Now if one of the juvenile�s would have gotten hurt by a guard it would be ten times worse than stated above. Don�t think that civilians are immune to the above scenario either and if they were all adults it would matter little. The guards would have opened themselves up to a law suit in any of the situations. Instead they are on the news being ostracized by people who have no clue, just like you �people�. If you want to �B**ch� then do it about our criminal justice system if you can call it that.
D

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did somebody say vigilanty justice?

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
tis the victims fault, she wasn't prepared, I'm sure if she'd lit a cigarette, security would have hauled her azz outa there and she'd been spared a thumpin.

we've even got gang activity up here, it's freakin ridiculous, we're trying to get ADF&G to provide an open season and no bag limit on gangsta types, no luck yet.

once the security guy got on the radio, the real police got there PDQ, not quick enough to save her the thumpin or catch anyone, but oh well, you don't need to arm yourself, tis why we have police forces.

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dbone.
No Clue? if that was your kid lying there unconcious would you still feel the same way? I'd rather face a judge and a jury of 12 for defending a girl being attacked by a bunch of thugs than try live with my concious by doing nothing. If that girl had died who would be suing who while people were standing around playing pocket pool? Thats whats wrong with society anymore, too [bleep] many people afraid of doing the right thing anymore, instead they hide in fear of being sued.
JMHO

Men ocassionaly stumble over the truth from time to time but, most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.
- Winston Churchill-

NRA Endowment Life Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Typical [bleep]' [bleep] behavior.

I was flashing back to my English childhood myself. Soccer hooligans, skinheads, steel-toed docs, that sort of thing....

{Oops, there I go again.... )

Sincerely sorry about yer friends.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
K
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
K
blackdog 1
Yeah, NO CLUE! JMHO. write me back when you've been there done that.
D

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Security guards, not LEO. Not a security issue, not their's to deal with. Not that I'm defending them but they'd have to punch the clock before taking action as off duty security guards, ie regular civilians. If they did that, they'd loose their jobs for abandoning their post. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

It's a messed up world. If they get sued for non-action the courts will rule in their favor saying they did the "right thing". Everyone knows it's not true just the same as everyone knows if they had taken action they'd get sued and loose.

Only way to do anything about it is as anonymous citizen or LEO and even then you stand a good chance of major legal problems. You can't do the right thing anymore, and you can thank the sheer stupidity of run away courts who've lost sight of common sense for it. In world of legalities there is no justice, lawlessness reigns supreme.

When the right actions are outlawed, only outlaws will take the right actions. It's becoming a live by the sword die by the sword world. And they call this "civilization"... a civlized world... a civilized people.
It sounds like some of you on here are in support of anarchy. Hmmm. Imagine that.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
All the so called security guards had to do was form a circle around the girl instead they just watch. They either new some in the gang or were so chicken $hit them selves they were concerned about their safety. I'm betting that court & public opinion crucifies them. I hope they all get fired including the supervisor.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
That's what I heard also - that their contract specifically calls for them to 'watch and alert', but not jump in. I suppose if they do they get fired..

But what about all the others standing around doing nothin'?? Ya suppose they're afraid of being sued if they try to intervene? Unfortunately, this happens more often than you can believe.. No one wants to get involved.. Remember that woman (can't recall the name of course) in NY about 3 decades ago that yelled for help when she was attacked and NO one came? She died..

What a society we have today...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Neither are those delinquents nearly as fearsome as the thread title suggests. I was expecting shaved-headed prison types, but these were just kids, girls yet.

Only saving grace is that they were dumb enough to do it on camera. Haven't heard anything about permanent injuries on the victim neither.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (219DW, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 204guy, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 64 invisible), 2,655 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,477
Posts18,529,614
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.