-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
never met the man, just chatted with him on thereads......however ppl here that i trust have met Ken and say he is above top shelf, good enough for me, wish i had gotten to know him before he left Montana....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why give a [bleep], then.

Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.
-- Mark Twain

Part of me lives with the wind in my face,
while the other part is barely alive.

--Mary Gauthier
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
hi Jane, i gots an idea!

lets hijack the thread and post a bunch of random [bleep] Gus would do...

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Whether you like or Dislike Ken Howell is besides the point. Putting down someone in his current condition is a very Low, classless thing to do.

Fortunately Ken does have his friends and correspondents and hopefully the postive people here will more than compensate for one rude misanthrope.................................DJ

Remember this is all supposed to be for fun.......................
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMan
I don't get it.

I'm sure you don't have much of a problem making it past breakfast?

NRA Lifetime Member
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You are obviously obtuse. Just in case you had not noticed the thread is not about you. You must be a very lonely person.

HG: not about you whistle .

Last edited by Karnis; 02/25/10.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
this seems like a fitting punnishment for such a dumbazz post

[Linked Image]

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Karnis
You are obviously obtuse. Just in case you had not noticed the thread is not about you. You must be a very lonely person.

eek Karnis: Glad you corrected that, HG can be very "MEAN" grin GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
WhiskeyMan,

save the bandwidth, when you need attention, just title a thread

"Look at me, Look at me, I'm lonely and need attention."

I just went to see a dying man today, he's in Denali center and drawing his last breaths. He once walked this earth with pride, made good money, gave away more cool cars than most will ever own
and woulda probably slapped senseless an hombre that ain't got the sense to keep his mouth shut when he's so freakin stupid to spew the chit you do. His illness caused the forced sale of his business and ate up most alla his loot.

Him layin there in bed unable to wipe himself leaves him twice the man you'll ever be WhiskeyBitch.

I swear to God, some "men" that post on here can only wish they had the cojones that some of our resident chicks have

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by oldtimer303
Originally Posted by Karnis

eek Karnis: Glad you corrected that, HG can be very "MEAN" grin GW

Yes, I know. grin

Dodged a boolit on that one. Whew...........

IC B3

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Chris, I guess it's you and I again huh.

First you don't understand the financial medical issues even when you're a vet, have a little money and on Medicare. I've dealt with these issues with my own relatives and you can find yourself dead before the programs you earned through life's work are processed so you can use them. Paper work is continually in process and hopefully coming... until then, that's what friends are for..

You would have no idea about having friends. You also need to fill your subscription for your bipolar, ya, you yapped about that elsewhere.

It's never what you say about yourself that forms your reputation, it's what others say and the quality of those doing the saying. I hadn't heard of Ken before and that's not why I am trying to assist him. Since I've been able to spend time with him I see the reason quality people think highly of him and he has the rep he does.

He's less than 10 miles from my house and when I have time I go by to see if he needs anything. Simple.

You also don't understand community and caring and with your attitude never will, at least here.

I'm sure we'll go back and forth awhile more, I'm being civil the first time, that's how I roll.

Kent

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tasteless post, but.....where are his children???.. Can't imagine letting my pop endure such a situation.

WAR EAGLE!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Whiskeyman,maybe when your time comes around,and you're in tough, you'll have a friend to make things a little easier for you.....but I doubt it. Monashee

Support the BC Wildlife Federation
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Un-F-ing-believable!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His seeking assistance from forum members here speak of a tired, embattled, old man who has no friends.

[bleep] you.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
The way I see it, he is not seeking any assistance. His friends are doing it on his behalf. That is what friends do, but I sincerely doubt that you would know much about what friends do.

Dave.

Those who are always shooting off at the mouth usually aren't shooting straight.

Build a man a fire and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

www.wvcdl.org
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
OP, you're one classy dude.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I just received a PM from a member here that Ken was fired from Rifle/Handloader for stealing.

WhiskeyMan

Confucious say.....he who angers you.....controls you.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RyanScott
OP, you're one classy dude.

Idem.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMan
His resume as an editor for Rifle Magazine (plus one or two others) and one published book doesn't speak of a renowned gunwriter. Perhaps his fame was mostly developed on this forum over this last decade? Maybe this is why I don't know of him? Maybe this is also why he needs financial assistance during his last years?

The photos of him at his house don't speak of a man who has many funds remaining. His seeking assistance from forum members here speaks of a tired, embattled, old man who has no friends and no help from his children, which he apparently has.

[Linked Image]

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 1234, 57 invisible), 2,115 guests, and 1,145 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,664
Posts18,493,675
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.