-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 35 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 34 35
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
SteveO, we are laughing even harder at these guys. I love these 3 pack review threads. You guys should join up and set these nimrods straight!

Once you do sign up( it is easy to do)here are some thread suggestion titles you can start:

1. Why MR is the only pack that will get it done, and all others suck
2. If You hunt below treeline you are not a backpack hunter
3. Bow hunters are not real hunters and wound animals
4. Gun hunting an animal that has never seen a human in it's life with a rifle is harder then bow hunting whitetails in the midwest that know what a human is
5. Badlands Packs Suck
6. Erblestock Packs suck
7. You aren't a backpack hunter unless you go 27 miles round trip to your truck
8. Load Lifters are stupid on a pack
9. Shooting bears that have never seen a human with a rifle at 200 yds with a rifle is harder then killing one with a bow over bait

And the best top ten thread to start,
10. You guys that have done these pack reviews and have given your opinion are inexperienced morons.

http://forums.bowsite.com/TF/bgforums/thread.cfm?threadid=382025&messages=79&forum=5

http://forums.bowsite.com/TF/bgforums/thread.cfm?threadid=381371&forum=5#2951650

http://forums.bowsite.com/TF/bgforums/thread.cfm?threadid=379652&forum=5#2925876

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by SteveO

I've had Badlands packs and Eberlestock packs. They do not carry a heavy load like a Mystery Ranch. I don't care what angle the stupid load lifters are at.
You forgot to add "FOR ME". See this is the problem,narrow minded opinions. Obviously this is not the opinion across the board with everybody that owns or has used a MR, or there wouldn't be negative reviews and guys wouldn't sell them. To each his own. Not everybody likes the same stuff.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
To say that MR is the end all to packs, is to say that Remington is the end all to firearms or that Mathews are the end all to bows. I am not narrow minded enough to believe this. All in the eye of the user.

I do know that if I spent $600 on apack and I didn't like it, I would sure hate to admit I made a bad decision and would just learn to love it. But that's just human nature.

Last edited by HardCoreHunter; 05/25/10.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
HardcorePillowBiter, Some of us laughing at you are those who've more archery killed bone in thier garage rafters than you'll ever have in your trophy room. I just love the "bow-only" guys when they tell you how cool and hardcore they are..

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
First you embarrass ELKREAPER and he has to come and clear his name by distancing himself from you and Now Pat is being embarrassed by you using his site in this manner. Maybe he should take the MR banner down and cancel their sponsorship...

Kent

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
Notice the quality equipment he uses HardCoreBowHunter .. Mystery Ranch backpack, Hoyt bow, Leica Ultravids, super awesome pants, Asolo boots, and Hanes briefs. There's no way you'll be able to match is totally badass awesomeness.
$$ makes one a bad ass and what gear he buys??? LMAO...Daniel Boone had none of that stuff and was truly bad ass. It is not a fashion show out there fellas, some of you must think it is though.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
He's got a buttplug on his rifle barrel and doesn't realize when he's being totally made fun of. Sorry.

Money or not, you'd be hanging posters of that guy in your man-room full of turkey beards and swamper buck racks if you knew of his hardcoredness..

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I think I found JM's sons real dad

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by krp
First you embarrass ELKREAPER and he has to come and clear his name by distancing himself from you and Now Pat is being embarrassed by you using his site in this manner. Maybe he should take the MR banner down and cancel their sponsorship...

Kent
Lol...embarrassed at you guys, not me. You are the ones saying ER and the other guys on that site are morons. You guys are the ones telling Pat's members that they are inexperienced morons, not me. I respect their reviews and opinions, you guys don't. Get it right.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I bet Daniel Boone had a tattoo of "HardCore" on his bicep....

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
If I'm ever out hunting and something like that pops out of the trees and says, "Hi there!" I'm frikkin hangin it up.. done, time to start watching football and knitting.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
You know Hardcore, when you first showed up here you seemed like a pretty OK guy. Looking for information and sharing what you did with your SL5 and homemade stove. Then it was like a switch flipped and you became an arrogant prik.

The guys here have used gear and used it hard and they are damned well going to call someone when they see BS being spread about top notch gear like MR and Kifaru.

This whole thread has turned into real sh*t show. Makes me think of the sign at my favorite breakfast place:
"Be Nice or Leave"

Ed T

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
hardcore, those bears you shot.. Guided hunts? Over somebody else's bait? Do tell..

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by HardCoreHunter
Originally Posted by krp

Kent
Lol...embarrassed at you guys, not me. You are the ones saying ER and the other guys on that site are morons. You guys are the ones telling Pat's members that they are inexperienced morons, not me. I respect their reviews and opinions, you guys don't. Get it right.

Quote me...

You can't even read that post correct...

Kent

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Hardchrome,

Get the [bleep] outa here! As their leader, you are giving douche bags a bad rep.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
hardcore, those bears you shot.. Guided hunts? Over somebody else's bait? Do tell..
Illegal for any nonresident to hunt bear in canada with out guide: any true hardcore outdoorsman knows that.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
So you are hardcore, shooting a bear over somebody else's bait site? How frikkin gay is that?

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Please.....EVERYONE...leave me out of this.

I only started the thread on Bowsite to help out hunters/archers with some gear choices. I have no issue with MR/Kifaru/Badlands/Eberlestock/Crookedhorn/Sitka or any other packs on the market. I do not want [bleep] like this going on and m name in the middle of it.

Thanks and good luck this season.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Ok, I just added all my bow kills and came up with an approximate number, here it is, I've kilt, 7200...

Pounds of animals... archery.

Kent

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Higbean
Hardchrome,

Get the [bleep] outa here! As their leader, you are giving douche bags a bad rep.
Let me think about it

Nah. Sissies like you are too much fun to mess with. Besides that, I am waiting to hear the reaction you guys get when you go over and post those thread titles I gave you and go set those guys straight on their pack reviews.

Page 12 of 35 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (10Glocks, 338reddog, 375sunrise, 35, 35WhelenNut, 264mag, 15 invisible), 924 guests, and 905 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,894
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.