-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 35 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 34 35
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Porky Adams, now thats funny. I realized from this thread that compared to some of you guys, i don't have that much hardcore hunting experience. But most of you are old farts, at least i am still young grin.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HardCoreHunter
Mystery Ranch Crew Cab; negative reviews about load lifters. Mystery Ranch Long bow negative reviews about the load lifters.
Hmmm...I just googled Mystery Ranch crew cab negative reviews on load lifters and this thread is the 1st thing to come up when a guy is looking for info on the Mystery Ranch Crew Cab load lifters. Probably makes the company proud of you girls. Lol..the more it posts, the more it comes up.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Mystery+Ranch+Crew+Cab%3B+negative+reviews+about+load+lifters.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

No....it lets anyone that reads it know what a tool you are...the only ones spewing negative comments about the product are you and your imaginary friend.

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Greeny,
Never was in detectives, never could figure out how to get a windsor in my tie, so they just promoted me to Sgt and kept me on the street for a few more years. I am now a dayshift supervisor taking care of the bike patrol, SRO's and parks along with some other fun stuff. 3 more years and I am retiring and gonna go back to guiding, maybe be a grunt for B.M.

Here is the little "half curl" ovishunter. I asked him how he felt about the load lifters. He felt his Fieldline pack with the hydration pocket used to carry his biggame approved squirrel slay'n gopher blasting chipmonk stomp'n .22 was the real deal and all us MR guys are full of it.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by ovishunter; 06/01/10.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Great commentary. Info on me, totally wrong, and to even pretend you know anything about me, or some other stranger on the net, makes me wonder where you could get such a big head. Maybe because you are a cop. I despise cops though too. Guys that have been pushed around all of their life, then give them a badge, and Mr Authority kicks in. You know nothing about me, where I have been, lived, what I have done, or what course my shoes take me daily; nor,am I going to sit here and rattle on about my life to you. I am not your friend, so don't call me one. Unlike you and some others here, I don't kiss ass or pretend to be someone, in order to go with the flow of what others are doing, or their way of thinking. Some of Your hunts differ from mine in location only and animals hunted. I am not going to go on and on about my outdoor adventures here, or rattle off my resume. It is quite extensive. I sure don't want to hear your resume either. I do know right from wrong and I do know good manners. You and others here, don't. Now if ER wants to kiss ass with you guys, that is his bed to sleep in. Personally, I don't understand why any bunch of guys that attacked my reviews and the way I keep house, even deserve it. Maybe the pack companies, freebies, and dealings financially will better him if he gets along with you guys. I don't care, and if you notice, I haven't been on here posting and telling him how to behave or what to say. He is his own man, I am too, so I don't need him or anyone here telling me how to behave. I just quoted his reviews, it pissed you guys off so much, you attacked him, so I made it a point to say he was the most educated back packer this site has ever seen. No one knows who is, who cares, but it sure hurt you guy's egos.

Last edited by HardCoreHunter; 06/01/10.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by krp
Jeeze, not even an adequate Troll...

Here's the Master troll... study up grasshopper.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/3497104/1

Kent

although hardcore hunter is off to a good start, I don't think he'll ever be a master troll like lee24..

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Calvin

although hardcore hunter is off to a good start, I don't think he'll ever be a master troll like lee24..

You're probably right. But, HC seems to be very proud of his ability to bait people, so while not a master troll, he is a self professed master baiter.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The thing that makes guys like hardcore so funny is that they are true believers in the very things that make them hilarious..

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
He is true believer in that little world he's created.

Like this statement:

Some of Your hunts differ from mine in location only and animals hunted.

No difference in sticking a muskrat on an Iowa river bed versus chasing a elk or sheep in the rockies and hauling them out. I am sure Ovishunter is feeling duly chastised about now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Maybe hardcore should come out here to Montana and give these unlimited bighorns a go....maybe he'll try to school me on that...

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
You can't answer my question, can you Hardcore?

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
IC B3

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Liars get all bent out of shape when their deception is exposed... funny how it's the same thing everytime.

Kent

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I'm not kissing anyones butt.....AND I PAID FOR MY PACKS. Talk about making false accusations!!!

Why do you think I joined 24? It was because you were bashing a companies packs that I was using and throwing reviews of mine in hunters faces that have done more then 20 guys put together and with no knowledge of your own.

If you only pack out 70#'s at a time...Well....We are talking about 2 diff ways of hunting. Do the math

280 lbs of gear/meat/ and cape and head

5 miles in the wilderness

I think that is about a 35 mile day (roughly)

I'm just saying,,,,,I have done it a few times and I'm a 120-140 pound guy(pack weight)

What type of guy are? you prolly have no idea what type of packing guy you are.....you need to do it a few times to know!

I like all the companies packs and I think they all serve a purpose, but they will not work for everyone...Badlands/Kifaru/Eberlestock/Sitka/Mystery Ranch/Black-Creek and many others have been brought up in my threads and not one negative thing had gone on until you got involved! BE PROUD and STAND STRONG

But you will be standing alone

Last edited by THE_ELK_REAPER; 06/01/10.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hmmm... so be it. Best of luck to you. You are the one who started posting all the photos of your kills and challenging folks on what they have hunted and taken. Guess we have decided to go a different direction now. Truly, wish you all the best, no reason having fighting words, sorry you are butt hurt. I think you are missing the point, if I planned on hunting the Iowa and wanted to improve my odds on killing a whitetail buck or getting a stud long beard then you would be one of the fellas that I would go pull posts on. I imagine that is your area of expertise, not mine. At this point, I give up and realize that you are so pissed you can't see what folks were trying to say. I guess we aren't friends... BTW Traded PM's with Aoron, might get a chance to hunt Colorado with him and he is looking at coming up here to Montana, maybe do some pack testing, do owe you for that introduction, thanks.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Facebook girls.....Facebook please

Last edited by mlaux; 06/01/10.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Scenarshooter,
You are one of the fellas I was thinking of. I have a ton a respect for a lot of the crew here. So much good info is shared, like the pointers you have shared on the unlimitted areas with me. That is blood, sweat, gas money and years of time saved because of info shared. I would never repeat what you have told me in another thread or try to act like it was something that I garnered from hard work. Which I have been gonna send you a pm with some questions.
I feel like I am pretty well rounded in the mountains, but I know there is always a man that can save me a headache, crash or failure through them sharing their past experience.

PS Facebook? Did I miss something?

Last edited by ovishunter; 06/01/10.
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Higbean and three others like this.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Highbeam, I think I just pissed myself... LMAO!

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Higbean became a fan of HardCoreHunter.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
ovis, awesome pick! Just in from hunting, had an angry sow giving us the growl. Here's a shot from last night. This punk's got a sweet load lifter..
[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
ElkReaper, which pack is the extreme champion of carrying massive amounts of booze? I've only tried this hardcore stunt a couple of times, using a NICE frame, with an assortment of bags. It worked flawlessly, regardless of load lifters. Are there other booze-hauling monsters out there that will exceed the MR's authority in this area? Will a 16 gallon keg fit into the 6500 or will it require the Gigantor?

How about this.. next guy to paste a picture of a freshly killed (June 2nd or later) big game animal in a pack -- wins. My guess is it will be my pack. Go!

Guy I took hunting today is on his way to buy a NICE frame..

Page 21 of 35 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (375sunrise, 257robertsimp, 10Glocks, 338reddog, 35, 6mmbrfan, 13 invisible), 843 guests, and 898 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,903
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.