-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
+ 1 to what buckbuster wrote. Leave the insults and derogatory comments for IO himself.
IO this is the second post I've come across that you have ruined with your seemingly endless need to be in a pizzing match with someone. We had a fellow here at work that was like that.A crew working in harmony drove the guy nuts and he was not happy until there was conflict and strive amoung the crew. No one was sad to see him go at all.
You brought the insults upon your daughter by frustrating a lot of people here at the campfire with your insults to them.Childish on your part and childish on there part. This type of behavior really pizzes me off. I go on this site to read and correspond with others on subjects I/We like to talk about. I do not come here to read a bunch of mud slinging by people who resemble monkeys in a tree flinging their crap at one another.
To all the people who feed into guys like IO,just stop posting or direct your next post to something other than getting into it with him. In other words "ignore" ...."do not feed or encourage the trolls"

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You guys must have never heard of Big Stick. laugh

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Name sounds familiar...

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Poor,poor STEW...all lathered up and tears streaming down her face. Quite a spectacle she's made of herself.

Why would a 13yr old girl take umbrage at distraught grown men,who have never had anything bordering her success(es),reiterate that very fact long and loud? She'd laugh and I'd side with the finding.

She passes things up and lets things go,that exceed your wildest Dreams...let alone actual "results". Humor like that is to be fully appreciated in it's grandeur.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Though she'll happily pull the trigger when the time comes and I admittedly gotta sorta keep her reeled in.

[Linked Image]

Someone mentioned the gloves. In fairness,I've seen nothing better,but that doesn't mean I'm not still looking.

Fingers crossed,hoping for lippiness and an opening to rub noses in same. Or that someone will book a Hunt with the above lying "Guide"...though we all know better than THAT...............

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Spot and stalk is the only way to go IMO. S.East Alaska on a DIY hunt would be my recommendation to you. Glass the slopes and put a stalk on a blackie is a challenging hunt and one you would not soon forget.Wish you could come to B.C. and I would take you but you need to hire a guide here.
What rifle you planning on using? being a rifle loonie I am always interested in what other hunters are using.

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
CMG,you seem to have a bit of experience under your belt with the 1895 guide gun. What load are you using? I picked up an 1895 G.G. but have not had a chance to use it yet. Loaded up some hornady 350's and have it all sighted in for 100yds bang on. Maybe Moose this fall but most likely have to wait until spring bear season.
As a side note you mentioned you were from Germany,what part? My parents and sisters are from Germany(Hamburg) and I am the first "Canuck".

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
She likes to fish, but hates to hunt?

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by ImitatedOften

As an aside,504lbs is quite a slight,but I savvy that noone else dabbles in such rare air,in the firsthand...............

Wasn't trying to slight it man. That a big [bleep] bear is all I was trying to say.

How big is it?

Camp is where you make it.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by tzone
Wasn't trying to slight it man. That a big [bleep] bear is all I was trying to say.

How big is it?

You'll have to let him dip his sack into your mouth before getting an answer without being insulted to your obvious inferiority. If you wish, you can register to a website for those who suck his balls at www.asrealasitgets.net

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
In fairness,HUGE can't be slighted,but most haven't the experience to fully grasp said magnitude.

I get a kick outta Dumbhorn,he'd be doing good to keep the two retards pictured,from shooting a hole in the house or someone,given his penchant to hand 'em loaded wares for posterity.

Shaking my head,that some think so little of their kids.

Sister has "the look",fairly well mastered and them that is slighted,always fall victim to same. Pretty funny,for alotta reasons!

Nawwwwwww...funnier than that............

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I'd be grumpy if I were you too.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Admittedly, I'm NO "bear whisperer". But when you have space remaining between a Zeiss Classic (10x40 I assume) and a set of Leica LRF resting on a bears noggin'.... he's without doubt a BIG bear.

What where the measurements (nose to tail and girth of chest)?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
I'd be grumpy if I were you too.

I'd probably blow my brains out and make the world a better place. You've probably forgotten more than he'll ever know.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
In fairness,HUGE can't be slighted,but most haven't the experience to fully grasp said magnitude.

I get a kick outta Dumbhorn,he'd be doing good to keep the two retards pictured,from shooting a hole in the house or someone,given his penchant to hand 'em loaded wares for posterity.

Shaking my head,that some think so little of their kids.

Sister has "the look",fairly well mastered and them that is slighted,always fall victim to same. Pretty funny,for alotta reasons!

Nawwwwwww...funnier than that............

I see you fell off the deep end again.Put the bottle down..A closed bolt in a pic, big [bleep] deal..

Last edited by rosco1; 08/03/10.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Too funny.

That you can't connect the dots associated with a closed bolt,striker cocked and safety off...amongst retards.

If only because you are one too................

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Pink hoodie/blue nails,releasing big feesh,classic.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Too funny.

That you can't connect the dots associated with a closed bolt,striker cocked and safety off...amongst retards.

If only because you are one too................

Ya, no way there aint a round chambered

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Stew,

I am between Berlin and the polish border.

Have used my guide gun here since 2001 on pigs, red deer, fallow deer and roe deer.

Tryed many bullets, including a 440 gr. lead cast from a mountain molds custom. 83% meplat. Below is the bullet in between a couple .500N.E. 570gr. Barnes XLC.

[Linked Image]

That bullet is loaded to 1600 fps from my GG.

Last two years I have used the 300 gr. TSX @ 1700 fps. (left)

[Linked Image]

The bullet on the right is a GS Custom all copper FN.
400gr. at 1750 fps. Its what I use in AK.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Hey,getting back to talking about guns and such instead of all that other silly stuff.CMG, I am getting 1750ish from my load using 350 gr Hornady's.Do not know if this is the "best" bullet for moose but it shoots well. Also have some Speer 400 gr bullets,but the 350's shoot better for sure.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
A lying "Guide" and a Canuck trying to talk bullets,ballistics and "results"...couldn't get much funnier than that. Then another dummy,wishes to embrace the most unsafe of gun handling practices. Really couldn't get much better,excepting the Rats pictured,which do admittedly take things to a whole 'nother level.

Let's keep it real.

My then 10yr old,(1) 140XLC inserted via 7-08 and this skull combined with Sister's above,Grosses 43-12/16" B&C.

[Linked Image]

Let's add a little perspective and let Sister bait another hook.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Too funny!..................

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (35, Anaconda, 33sixSS, 907brass, 300_savage, 8 invisible), 1,462 guests, and 937 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,411
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.