Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ImitatedOften
Originally Posted by Ackman
Dummy,

At the 400yd line,the 75 already has the retained velocity advantage(from muzzle velocities: 3150 75's/3750 50's) and nearly 50% of the drift...as well as 50% more "energy"(1033 ft lbs vs. 685). The 75's terminal affects are already SMOKING the 50's,well inside 400 and it of course gets very ugly from there. In fact,the 400yd 75's WHACK,exceeds the 50's at 200 and by quite a margin.

Now I realize you are too stupid and in well over your head from start to finish,all the while busy making schit up at the same time,but them is FACTS.

They do nice things on Critters too and rest assured that ain't a guess either.................

[Linked Image]

Yeah yeah. More from Often Irritated. More about you being so smart, blah blah. Guess I'm too dumm to know what the schit is that you say I'm making up. But not dumm enough to think it takes 1033ft lbs to kill a 2lb rodent.....and you're not quite smart enough to know that 685ft lbs will blow the crap out of it. Them is facts. So who's the dummy.

Your math's not quite there either.......50/3825 and 75/3150..... 400yd drift 50=12.5", 75=8.5.....that 4" for the 50 is 50% more....and 8.5 is 2/3 of 12.5. My 10yr old grandson knows that stuff but it's over your head. You're a joke.

Me bein' so dumm and all, maybe I should start imitating you. Yeah, grow a silly 70's style fu manchu mustache and be really cool. Then park myself on a forum and post 30 times a day. Tell people they're stupid. When the total reaches 31,000 or so, start being an ass under a different name. Imitate steelhead.

Again.....doesn't matter what you shoot. Doesn't matter what anyone shoots. Knock off your adolescent bs.

Dummy,

It's "dumb" not dumm,though you're at the mercy of your IQ and that glaring lapse crosses over well into your 223AI "experience" and "knowledge".

Feel free to elaborate(as only can),in how increased impact velocity and rotational velocity,becomes a terminal "disadvantage". What is well beyond obvious,is that you've never seen or shot a single 75A-Max. To frost that cake nicely,you thoroughly botched all things pertaining the chambering proper and that from stem to stern. Pretty impressive that COAL,throating,speed,ballistics,the effects of twist and all else you've contrived in the darkened shadows of your empty brain,were poignantly amiss.

I know 50gr V-Max comeups a whole bunch better than exceptionally well and needn't guess,as you are forced to. All ears on how 8.5 divided by two(50%) isn't 4.25"...which is rather akin to 4"?!!? 4"+8.5" has been known to equal 12.5"...I now know where your grandson gets his "special" mathematical gift and the lineage is none too flattering.

Now you've got me wondering,how many of your eyes are crossed?.....................

Go sober up.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Popcorn. With Butter!
The North Star Republic's Very Own Has Returned. Or is Outside at a new ISP for a while.
I'm not telling, tho, this is like old times.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Your a quick one

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
ackman thats funny 70s style fu manchu mustache grin

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Not everyone can rock a killer 'stache,but those that can,are able to catch alotta fish with one. Let's hope Ackman is brave enough to hang up a picture of herself,to lend full appreciation to her numerous plights. I'd wager that even a casual glance,would reiterate why she's unable to get a single thing right.

Let's bait a hook for her,in a daring sort of way.

Puns intended................

[Linked Image]

IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Damn dats big!Very nice!

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
If you knew bigstick, you'd know that a chicken 'but....Those chihuahua's he poses with look like full-size deer with him in the pic.
Nice mustache...ever heard the term 'compensating'?

always learning
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Not everyone can rock a killer 'stache,but those that can,are able to catch alotta fish with one. Let's hope Ackman is brave enough to hang up a picture of herself,to lend full appreciation to her numerous plights. I'd wager that even a casual glance,would reiterate why she's unable to get a single thing right.

Let's bait a hook for her,in a daring sort of way.

Puns intended................

[Linked Image]

You see alot of those 'killer staches' on TV coverage of the gay pride parade.

always learning
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Guess you watch the parade to know such titillating fact

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
I'm man enough to watch and not feel threatened.
I'm man enough to be clean-shaven and not worry about whether people consider me maculine.
Busheler is neither.

always learning
IC B3

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by thinkingman
I'm man enough to watch and not feel threatened.
I'm man enough to be clean-shaven and not worry about whether people consider me maculine.
Busheler is neither.

It'd be hard to slight your taste in men,if only because I cast quite a shadow. You'll have to try 3rd grade again,to see if you can perhaps spell the words that you fantasize about,such as being "maculine". Until then,you've your SuperSoaker,job at the drive-thru and Field & Stream...to satiate your Realities.

Good luck on reaching Puberty..................

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Imitatedoften, you having dilusions about being 6'6" again?

PS.

That Shadow you are seeing is your girl friend's.

Last edited by keith; 08/10/10.
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by keith
Imitatedoften, you having dilusions about being 6'6" again?

PS.

That Shadow you are seeing is your boy friend's.

Fixed it for ya!
Busheler, you crack me up!
When you going back on PP?
There's a fanboy back there missing you.

always learning
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by thinkingman
If you knew bigstick, you'd know that a chicken 'but....Those chihuahua's he poses with look like full-size deer with him in the pic.
Nice mustache...ever heard the term 'compensating'?

Just an ugly person with an enormous Little Man complex.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My popcorn is cold.
And it's MASCULINE WITH AN "S," please.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
For more information on the subject,and less bluster.
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/newsletters/March_2009.html

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

C
Con Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Anyone tried the 60gr Nosler Ballistic Tip ... how did it perform out of interest?
Cheers...
Con

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
i use the 60 grain Nosler BTs to fireform brass in my .223 AIs and for a play bullet in my Kimber Montana. i like them ok.

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (2500HD, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 160user, 17CalFan, 49 invisible), 2,631 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,781
Posts18,477,104
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.