Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by okok
Originally Posted by fish head

I can feel the power. cool

Yeah Baby. I'm liking this job. smile

Please ban me...thanks !

I find your avatar violent and offensive.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks? smile

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll moderate, too. What does it pay?

I'll also pretend to be a Democrat, and let you post what you want, for a small fee...

grin

Last edited by tex_n_cal; 08/07/10. Reason: clarified

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Mac84
I've been chosen as the new camfire moderator. There will be a special forum for TRH to post silliness and others to spank him.

Cross is second in command and he'll be the first to set y'all straight when you step out of line.

If that doesn't work, Terry will just shoot you. grin

Now that it's all been settled, a 30-06 is far superior than a 270. So says I.

And 35 Whelen trumps them both!!!

The one thing we all agree on here at the "Fire is that Freedom Of Speech is a FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT for those who live free! Having moderators on here would negate that right, regardless if we live in Canada, where a number of us do, the USA, where the "Fire is based and most members live, or the members who live overseas.

Most folks keep it reasonable and respectful, sometimes there will be a blow up but things get sorted out amongst the membership, much like real-life. And trolls get their arses handed to them quickly.

No need for mods here.

Last edited by troutfly; 08/07/10. Reason: gr
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Blow me

and this is constructive how?

we don't necessarily need a moderator... but we also don't need folks responding to a simple question like this to a fellow forum member...

I have liked this site due to having a balance between freedom and courtesy amongst the members...

Keith is asking a simple question with feed back...and has done so respectfully IMHO...

NO would have sufficed instead of a response like this..

I'm not trying to make enemies here.. but I can see where such responses can lead others to question the need for a moderator so every one plays nice on the play ground...

this forum is made up of a lot high quality and courteous individuals...lets keep it that way...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
I'll moderate, too. What does it pay?

I'll also pretend to be a Democrat, and let you post what you want, for a small fee...

grin

The pay is the amount of your monthly dues multiplied by 997,000....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Seafire
Blow me

we don't necessarily need a moderator... but we also don't need folks responding to a simple question like this to a fellow forum member...

I have liked this site due to having a balance between freedom and courtesy amongst the members...

Keith is asking a simple question with feed back...and has done so respectfully IMHO...

I'm not trying to make enemies here.. but I can see where such responses can lead others to question the need for a moderator so every one plays nice on the play ground...

this forum is made up of a lot high quality and courteous individuals...lets keep it that way...

Would you talk like that around a campfire?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Blow me

Blow all of us.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
grin

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
My bad, okok. Some folks take this Campfire forum faaaarrrr too seriously. Jus sayin.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I thought that was funny!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Blow me

yeah I would...

myself, I just choose to ignore people who need to be ignored..

being a long time veteran of AR's PF, 24 HR Campfire is sort of like a playground in a YUPPIE neighborhood..

AR's is like a playground in a crappy trailer park...

and all the guys that think they need to be blown..

you boys either need a woman in your life..

or if you want to get blown by another guy... try trolling at the Men's Room down at the Grayhound Station.. you'd probably get better results down there.. laugh

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Blow me

yeah I would...

myself, I just choose to ignore people who need to be ignored..

being a long time veteran of AR's PF, 24 HR Campfire is sort of like a playground in a YUPPIE neighborhood..

AR's is like a playground in a crappy trailer park...

and all the guys that think they need to be blown..
you boys either need a woman in your life..

or if you want to get blown by another guy... try trolling at the Men's Room down at the Grayhound Station.. you'd probably get better results down there.. laugh

You seem to have a working knowledge thereof.....hanging out at yuppie playgrounds, crappie(y) trailer parks and the men's room at bus stations. Ladies and gents, we have a new Moderator.

Lighten up Seafire.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Who the heck would want to be a moderator on this site anyhow.
Just think of all the PM's a moderator would get from the sore pussy crowd, complaining about the mean posters and Internet bullies.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
People hate a kiss ass Keith. We do pretty well moderating ourselves.

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by troutfly
Originally Posted by Mac84
I've been chosen as the new camfire moderator. There will be a special forum for TRH to post silliness and others to spank him.

Cross is second in command and he'll be the first to set y'all straight when you step out of line.

If that doesn't work, Terry will just shoot you. grin

Now that it's all been settled, a 30-06 is far superior than a 270. So says I.

And 35 Whelen trumps them both!!!

The one thing we all agree on here at the "Fire is that Freedom Of Speech is a FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT for those who live free! Having moderators on here would negate that right, regardless if we live in Canada, where a number of us do, the USA, where the "Fire is based and most members live, or the members who live overseas.

Most folks keep it reasonable and respectful, sometimes there will be a blow up but things get sorted out amongst the membership, much like real-life. And trolls get their arses handed to them quickly.

No need for mods here.

BANNED! It will take affect on Jan 1, 2012.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Blow me

Blow me, please?

Just joshing ya seafire.

I Burn While I See
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Typical Michigan cop, trying to do something they ain't got sack to do to your face. grin wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If'n I wasn't blown out right now, I'd think of sumpin smart to say.

I Burn While I See
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
grin Schit, can't even hold yer alcohol, you sure your Scottish. wink

Page 6 of 21 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (Akhutr, 6mmbrfan, 10gaugemag, 13 invisible), 1,500 guests, and 933 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,087
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.