-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Put me down as interested in any Husqvarna guns you may find.

Steve

GB1

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Apologies all around and in advance, but this thread is a cluster-f!ck. I'm not out to assasinate the character of the OP and I don't doubt that the task of wading through this much inventory is daunting but he should have waited until things were better organized. We're on 6+ pages and the bulk of the posts are "Send me the list", or something to that effect.

The OP should have compiled a complete list and posted that with a brief description and price. Then, interested individuals could have contacted him about a specific piece and gone from there. If this was not possible then the thread should never have been started.

Again, apologies if this comes across as _______, or whatever folks here will inevitably choose to call it. The Classified section here on the 'Fire is great and I've used on more than one occassion. IMO, there just is no room for threads like this.

I'm becoming more tolerant of intolerant people.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
I'll take it. What is it and how much is it? Pics? description? condition? WTF?

Wayne

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pinotguy
Apologies all around and in advance, but this thread is a cluster-f!ck. I'm not out to assasinate the character of the OP and I don't doubt that the task of wading through this much inventory is daunting but he should have waited until things were better organized. We're on 6+ pages and the bulk of the posts are "Send me the list", or something to that effect.

The OP should have compiled a complete list and posted that with a brief description and price. Then, interested individuals could have contacted him about a specific piece and gone from there. If this was not possible then the thread should never have been started.

Again, apologies if this comes across as _______, or whatever folks here will inevitably choose to call it. The Classified section here on the 'Fire is great and I've used on more than one occassion. IMO, there just is no room for threads like this.

Thank you for your honest comment and straight-forward approach and logic. And I am not being my usual sarcastic self! wink The idea was to develop a want list from multiple individuals to reduce the hassle. Unfortunately, as I originally posted, the list is FROM responders, not TO responders.

There is no way I am going to build a list of way over 100 guns and go from there. I will do it about 20 at a time.

Someone sending me a specific request for a specific gun means I will grab it next and send them a private offer to consider... I will try to price it honestly and deliver EXACTLY what they want. Tire kickers are certainly welcome, but I am looking to help everyone with specific wants frst.

Again, the goal is not to squeeze the last dime from a gun, but to make things easy, open, fair, and biased toward those with a specific desire. I have no problems with anyone else asking for anything they want... and I tend to be a tire kicker, too... But if you have a desire let me know and it may work to your advantage.

So where does the lack of room for this thread fit? I consider it an offer for folks that know exactly what they want. And again, please understand you did not offend me nor bother me in any way. I simply want to explain what I am doing and why so you might accept the method and appreciate the "service" rendered.
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
So what do you have in 9.3's and 6.5/264 ?

IC B2

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Interested also in 700s in 223 257 and any ackleys
Remington 1187,870, and semis in 28 gauge.

older double action revolvers,...N frame smiths

any 44 special revolvers.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
art -

i'd like to know if there's any availability for:
ruger 77 full stock tang safety in 308.
ruger 77 'regular' stock tang safety in 308.
remington in 350 rem mag.
smith and wesson m57 or 58 in 41 rem mag.

thank you!

...and good luck w/ your task - it is a big 'un.

Hunting is not a matter of life or death. It is much more important than that.
B
B
in a very short time i hope to own a bar 3006 w/boss

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
My interests would include leveractions, 22 LR revolver or rifle, 223 & 30-06 bolt action.
Preference for C&R or oddities.

Last edited by bsaride; 08/08/10.
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
This is too fuggin funny!

Art, may the force be with you.

Jim
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Art is the Alaskan version of Santa Claus. Making a list, and checking it twice... laugh

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Could I get a list of the lists you've collected thus far?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I can't think of a thing I want or need. But when Art POSTS what he has each time I'll happily look it over and if something jumps up and looks interesting I'll PM him! In the meantime I pity the poor guy.... If 14 pages are used here already I can imagine the PMs coming in looking for that 'list' that never existed!

Good luck Art, and hope somebody is that good to my GF when I'm gone. I do keep a list (probably shouldn't have said that) of what I own and what it's potentially worth both for her and the insurance company in the event something goes really bad here. Friend of mine lost his home in a fire a few years ago. Absolutely horrible thing to go through.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
If you have any Marlin lever actions in the CCL model I would be interested. It's the straight stock, short octagon barrel.

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Originally Posted by peepsight3006
I'll take it. What is it and how much is it? Pics? description? condition? WTF?

Wayne

It was a Walmart 10-22 for $8000. Good condition. Send check to....

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Remington 600's
Ruger UltraLights
LH rifles and shotguns

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
If you're serious about selling guns, forcing people to have to guess as to what you might be selling is absurd. I truly can't imagine what is so intimidating about typing out the names of a few of the guns you have and giving buyers the opportunity to consider them for purchase. Your approach to privately contacting those that happen to guess a gun in the inventory is bazaar and inefficient at the least and a disservice to your friends that are supposedly selling at the worst.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you come across a Rem 700 Classic in 250 Savage please advise. Same for a bolt gun in .35 Rem. Thanks.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I'm looking for a Fiala with 3BBLS. with shoulder stock boxed set.
Please, let me know if you have this. Not interested in anything else.
Cisco

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I'd like to see a list of the Ruger 77's. Especially a tang safety 25-06. Thanks.

Elkslayer53
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 007FJ, 1OntarioJim, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 2,361 guests, and 1,037 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,802
Posts18,496,324
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.