Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Armen Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by azcoues
dollar to a dime - this buck was taken fair chase by a normal client - this buck appeared- maybe -possible was known to be in area by outfitter - but when you have a paying client with a valid tag and this type buck appears - the hunt is on - world record or not -

+1 on this. Regardless if the client is paying $10 or $10,000.

We'd not be at fault to assume this hunter is an honest guy who worked hard and saved his money to do this hunt.

GB1

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Ha ha ha. I have no idea who John Gregori is, but I can guarantee one more thing. I guarantee that I have been laughing my a$$ off at you people getting all pissed off. I could care less about Arizona. Although on a side note, I do love the immigration law. Kick those F'ers back to Mexico.

Never be upset by getting old, many never get the privilege.

Knock knock. Who's there? 9/11. 9/11 who? You said you'd never forget.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Well, since you proved your guarantees are worthless, your word is worthless, your imaginings are worthless, you have no knowledge from experience or research, you've never hunted in Az, you think it's funny when you lie and others call you on it.

Your self portrait isn't pretty and I pity fools like you.... sorry you're the one that has to be you... must suck.

[Linked Image]

Kent

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
shocked That is HUGE! shocked

C
C
Thought some of you might be interested in my take on the Strip hunt since I'm holding a 13A tag after applying every year since the points started and even flying out to Az on a Friday night, taking the hunter ed class to get max points, then flying back Sunday so I could get back to work on Monday a couple of years ago.

I scouted/hunted the Kiabab a couple of years ago for 14 days(away from family 16) with one of my hunting partners(tag holder) just to learn the unit thinking I could do it DIY later and didn't even see a buck over 170.

I made the decision then that I would hire an outfitter and hunt the famous Az Strip. When I found out I drew this year I sold my 2002 Chev truck and hired Chad Smith to be my guide(before the pending WR buck was taken) purely on his reputation.

I'm a DIY hunter at heart, but I also know this may be the only time in my life to get a chance at a monster muley and since I can't physically scout the area, I look at it as hiring a good hunting partner that can. I hope you all see my smiling face behind a big ole Strip buck in a couple of months and feel free to bad mouth me as I'll likely get over it while looking at the mount on my wall.

Not so rich or famous,
Clark

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well said Clark.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by krp
I was extremely outspoken on the spider bull fiasco and the negative effects of that type of 'hunting'. It was well chronicled. That was it's own case in many ways and twists.

AndyG's false imaginings about the animal and country hunted in, being raised, whatnot, shows his ignorance and marginalizes any value of him guessing right about other issues.

The funny thing, he's talking about the strip. A inhospitable, sparsely populated, huge land mass of public land, that's one claim to fame is world class mulies, raised by nature and no one else.

If he knows something specific on the way this deer was hunted, then he needs to bring that to light. I have no idea myself so won't comment. I do know he was so far off base on the logistics of country and species in this case to be laughable.

Kent

How do you feel about the AZ gov tag bull this year...notice the name on the pic's?

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Last years? the new year just started for 2010/2011.

Alot of controversy and rumors over some of the hunts the last couple years and the Gov tag. I don't want to guess which one you are talking about.

Kent

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
this year, I know your on MM, you musta missed it.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID12/12419.html

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Seldom go there anymore...

Nice bull...

No controversy yet... but it's only been a day...

Well, it was pretty much a given that Mullins wasn't guiding the GT after last year and McCleandon is out of the loop... Back to Mossback.

Kent

Last edited by krp; 09/09/10.
IC B3

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

393 members (007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 36 invisible), 2,175 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,627
Posts18,474,141
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.