Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Dear Ex hunting partners-
1. BT- Thanks for using me for a job under the presumption of us hunting together. Once you moved past my shop, you found a fiancee who did not want to share time with your friends, so I was out. Glad to hear she dumped your punk a**, from what I heard in the tent that night she must have wanted someone who could last longer than a short beer in a chilean mine. 5 years of my life you took.
2. VJ- Your the pinnacle of ahole, best friends since high school, spend holidays with me and the best man at my wedding. Quarter of a century we spent in the woods. I looked past the fact you couldn't kill a deer with 1974 Dodge van, and couldn't get laid in a morgue. Still stood by you through it all, losing family time with my wife and young son just so you wouldn't be by yourself. Then at 40, you find the one woman at church that would qualify for an episode of "MysteryQuest", let her dictate who you can hang with without ever meeting me, and call it quits between us because in your words, "all we do is hunt together". Piss on you and your spawn of Sasquatch wife. You've all taken time away from the sweetest woman in the world, my wife who has watched this all go down and not said a word. I will hunt, by myself, for the rest of my days. Because of you, you ****head bast**ds. I never thought I'd be all alone, but I'd rather it be this way then give it up to spend my weekends garage sailing. At least I'm man enough to wash down a pork hock with a cold beer for breakfast before I spend 14 hours in a sleetstorm in the name of deerhunting. I've seen bigger balls on a kitten then you two could put together between you. I'm through missing you, piss on the past. I'll be happier hunting my way now, long live the solo hunt. (to all you good folks here at the fire, sorry for the rant. But it was time.)

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tagabuck
To all you good folks here at the fire, sorry for the rant. But it was time.

No problem, that's what we're here for. Well, that and the sniper rifle thread. grin

FYI. I hunt with my family and a very few people I have met here. If you asked me 20 years ago if I would have hunting buddies I had met internet I would have two questions (1) What's the internet and (2) You mean I could meet people that I would have never met by casual contact that I share a heck of a lot in common with that I enjoy every day with?

BTW 5 days until squirrel season.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You do know that Bob Dylan did a good song about those guys,right?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
i prefer hunting alone

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
^Couldnt agree more!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Re-play of brokenback mountain?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Your right ..that guy needs to grow a pair. Hey he is desperate enough to let himself be pussy whipped. Wonder if she now has him wearing ladies underwear too?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
at least you're not bitter....

Kiss your girlfriend where it smells.......take her to Jersey!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Wow...If I can I hunt alone and don't expect anything from anyone... I have good friends that I hunt with.. AND I am a good friend to them... I don't expect anything at all...

John
=
Waterfowler at hart along with my late Baydog 9/26/20 ..
=
=
Striving to be turdlike.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i prefer hunting alone

me too until i have to drag a bear out 2 miles alone...

that sucked...

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i prefer hunting alone

+1....except when it's time to pack'em out smile

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I invited a friend (who purchased an out of state tag) my first year of elk hunting and he bailed the week before the season opened. The second year, I invited my father-in law. He bailed when it was time to buy tags. I have sworn off asking people to go. Told the wife "never again".

I will only depend on and worry about myself from now on. Less hassle.

I don't blame you for dumping those slack ass bastards.

FSTF
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Ecept for dove hunting, and the occasional hunt with my son, I almost always hunt alone.

maddog

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tagabuck
Dear Ex hunting partners-
1. BT- Thanks for using me for a job under the presumption of us hunting together. Once you moved past my shop, you found a fiancee who did not want to share time with your friends, so I was out. Glad to hear she dumped your punk a**, from what I heard in the tent that night she must have wanted someone who could last longer than a short beer in a chilean mine. 5 years of my life you took.
2. VJ- Your the pinnacle of ahole, best friends since high school, spend holidays with me and the best man at my wedding. Quarter of a century we spent in the woods. I looked past the fact you couldn't kill a deer with 1974 Dodge van, and couldn't get laid in a morgue. Still stood by you through it all, losing family time with my wife and young son just so you wouldn't be by yourself. Then at 40, you find the one woman at church that would qualify for an episode of "MysteryQuest", let her dictate who you can hang with without ever meeting me, and call it quits between us because in your words, "all we do is hunt together". Piss on you and your spawn of Sasquatch wife. You've all taken time away from the sweetest woman in the world, my wife who has watched this all go down and not said a word. I will hunt, by myself, for the rest of my days. Because of you, you ****head bast**ds. I never thought I'd be all alone, but I'd rather it be this way then give it up to spend my weekends garage sailing. At least I'm man enough to wash down a pork hock with a cold beer for breakfast before I spend 14 hours in a sleetstorm in the name of deerhunting. I've seen bigger balls on a kitten then you two could put together between you. I'm through missing you, piss on the past. I'll be happier hunting my way now, long live the solo hunt. (to all you good folks here at the fire, sorry for the rant. But it was time.)

Want cheese with that whine????

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Interesting how the whine harps more on the sexual activities and proclivities of the "partners" than hunting.

Telling?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Interesting how the whine harps more on the sexual activities and proclivities of the "partners" than hunting.

Telling?

Especially with that avatar he's sportin...

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Well, it is Minnesota....

T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Yeah,
I whined. Sorry about that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't worry about it man. You feel betrayed by those who were suppose to stick beside you as you did to them. I would expect some folks not to understand but for those of us who have lost a close hunting partner because they found 'greener pastures', we're right there with you.

Let it out and move on.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some folks live to hunt and some folks hunt as a pastime. Some of us get so excited about the opening of hunting seasons, we can't sleep and when we do we have dreams of antlers running thru the woods. Other folks dream of money and easy women. Some of us buy homes strategically situated for hunting. Others buy homes in suburbs with pedicured lawns to impress their neighbors. Some folks go hunting as an excuse to drink and raise hell. Some folks drink and raise hell because they're excited about hunting and the comradery of those special times of the year.

Soon enough, you find where you stand as well as those you hunt with.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (257_X_50, 907brass, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, AKislander, 10 invisible), 1,462 guests, and 786 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,076
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.