Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
O
True Story:

A couple of years ago at deer camp in Michigan's U.P., the daughter of my host and her husband went out to kill a deer for the freezer. The daughter had hunted some, but the husband (a full blooded native) was not into it. They had a Butt-Out to make the job easier. Luck would be with them and she killed a nice doe. She broke out the knife and butt-plug and couldn't get the dang thing inserted to start the job. The husband came around for a look and after watching for a bit told her, "you're tryin to put it in the wrong hole!"

GB1

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by OldBlue
True Story:

A couple of years ago at deer camp in Michigan's U.P., the daughter of my host and her husband went out to kill a deer for the freezer. The daughter had hunted some, but the husband (a full blooded native) was not into it. They had a Butt-Out to make the job easier. Luck would be with them and she killed a nice doe. She broke out the knife and butt-plug and couldn't get the dang thing inserted to start the job. The husband came around for a look and after watching for a bit told her, "you're tryin to put it in the wrong hole!"

LMFAO!

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
and women say that to us...sheesh.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ingwe just emailed his detailed instructions on proper use of the Butt-Out tool and asked me to post it for him.

Here's how he does it. (btw, he's an expert)

-----------------------------------

Ingwe's Instructions on using the Butt-Out Tool

1. Remove the Butt-Out Tool from the blister pac using a sharp knife.

2. Make sure the dink is dead.

3. Apply a small amount of petroleum jelly to the pointy end of the Butt-Out tool. Lick away any excess lubricant.

3A: Shave the area to be assaulted.

4. Insert the Butt-Out Tool into the proper orifice (the animal dummy) and slowly, without twisting, insert 3.75" exactly. Stop. Don't bottom it out just yet.

5. Twist exactly 270 degrees counterclockwise.

6. Insert the Butt-Out tool another .875" exactly. Stop.

7. Twist clockwise 180 degrees. Stop.

8. Using an exacto knife carefully cut the sternam judicious minor tissue sperating the surrounding tenuious white membrame from the attached menuicious from the alterior cartilage ends. Don't cut through the manubrium by mistake. You know what's going to happen then.

8a. The previous step is best accomplished while straddling the critter in a "69" position to allow your face to get up close and personal with the animal's genitalia.

9. Forcefully plunge the Butt-Out tool to the first bottoming stop.

10. Rotate the tool 360 degrees counterclockwise is short quick 90 degree twists.

11. Slowly, and I repeat slowly, remove the Butt-out tool to expose the xiphoied. Don't go too far.

12. Make a lateral incision just above the cavicular notch about 3/8" .

13. Now it starts to get a little more involved.

14. Firmly grasp the handle and in three rapid 90 degree twists while puliing out the Butt-Out tool precisely .875" at a time and begin to withdraw the rectal canal. Stop.

15. Fully engage the Butt-Out Tool (patented) tines in the rectal cavity and in one continuous motion withdraw the tool approxamately 1" past the spincter. Stop.

16. Carefully cut the remaining tissue with a sharp knife and ................... your almost done.

17. An analscope and speculum can come in very handy for finding the remaining bits of tissue. A scapel can then be used for any final clean-up.

Congratulations on sucessfuly removing your first anus. Without the Butt-Out Tool this is a very difficult job.

Last edited by fish head; 10/14/10. Reason: added: 3A
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Pretty good, but you ned to learn how to use spell-chek. I couldn't understand alot of it.
I did however, note that you left out step 3A: Shave the area to be assaulted.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt
Pretty good, but you ned to learn how to use spell-chek. I couldn't understand alot of it.
I did however, note that you left out step 3A: Shave the area to be assaulted.

Spell chek - smell chek. Whatever.

pm Ingwe if you got a problem with it. laugh

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm waiting for the Texas Heart Shot model to come out.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by OldBlue
"you're tryin to put it in the wrong hole!"

Wong Ho!

[Linked Image]

Something clever here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt
I'm waiting for the Texas Heart Shot model to come out.

Or the Barney Frank Signature model...

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I'm cornfused. In step 14, do you rotate the handle, the deer or the hunter?

In the land of the blind, the one eye is king.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KSMITH
The bigger question is, wouldn't you have to cut the azzhole off the tool once the azzhole is removed???

I was reading another thread, and have concluded that you can use a pressure washer to blow the chitt of the Butt-out tool. I recommend hunting only near water sources for that reason.

Have an A1 Day!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm now thinking they would be a disposable item... sick

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by fish head

4. Insert the Butt-Out Tool into the proper orifice (the animal dummy) and slowly, without twisting, insert 3.75" exactly. Stop. Don't bottom it out just yet.

5. Twist exactly 270 degrees counterclockwise.

6. Insert the Butt-Out tool another .875" exactly. Stop.

7. Twist clockwise 180 degrees. Stop.

9. Forcefully plunge the Butt-Out tool to the first bottoming stop.

10. Rotate the tool 360 degrees counterclockwise is short quick 90 degree twists.

14. Firmly grasp the handle and in three rapid 90 degree twists while puliing out the Butt-Out tool precisely .875" at a time and begin to withdraw the rectal canal. Stop.

When done winding up deer place on flat surface to see it walk with real life motion. grin grin

Last edited by PAMac; 10/15/10.

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It is an American invention, nuff said. whistle

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
LMAO; People using these stupid gizmos. They deserve to lose the money spent. Just use a flippen axe and bash through the pelvic bone, open it up like a thankgiving turkey, reach in and pull cutting away around, one hand on the vent one one the windpipe and pull out the whole mess. Geez some people, make the simplest thing seem so difficult.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That, or you ring the sphincter from the outside with your knife first. It's the first cut you make, and you can get halfway through.
After you pull the guts out, do the same from the inside. You can field dress a deer with a pocket knife.

Have an A1 Day!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I bought one for my 'brother in law' last year for Christmas. Told him to use it on his wife!
He thought it was funny.... sis-in-law didnt!

Oh well-- she'll git over it one of these days!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Six pages of bullschit from people who know absolutely nothing of what they speak.........

The Butt Out Tool is one of the best hunting gadgets to hit the market in years.

They are VERY EFFECTIVE and simple to use.

Just used mine a couple of days ago on a nice sized whitetail buck and it made the field dressing job much faster and simpler.

Check out the attached link...........you may learn something!!

http://www.hunterspec.com/Updateable/update_display.cfm?pageID=2144&categoryID=15

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ok. I watched the video. I repeated the steps in my head.

But It still will not work on a squirrel. No matter how hard I insert it in the squirrel. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grin grin grin

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (10Glocks, 222Sako, 222ND, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,580 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,474
Posts18,529,486
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.