Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by isaac
Those that scar or destroy the innocence of children.

Those get my vote.

When I see the stories, I think why do we allow those types of people to live in our society?

When you look at a map of "offenders", why do we allow them to live among us?

If there is any proof of a man in a hunt it is not whether he killed a deer but how he hunted it.
GB1

1B Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So far, we have talked about "despised" persons. The fervor of the hate cited so far is geniuine in many/most cases. But..

I know several folks currently in max security fedearal prisons that I would gladly kill. And I know that there are more like them out there.

"Despise" is a touchy-feely category that permits too much range for the congenitally weak-kneed among us to go all squishy and make the bad guys amongst us into victims! Child molesters, rapists, drug purveyors, leakers of national secrests, and the politcos who protect them deserve more them just our despisal.

1B

Last edited by 1B; 12/12/10.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I honestly believe to truly despise someone you have had to have some feelings for them at one time or another.

I guess I did at one time. She used to come and visit me and try to make like she cared for me. I guess I was young and wanted to think she did love me, so in a way I guess I came to care about her. Then when I was 8 years old, I found out that I had two brothers, one that was born the year after me, and the other three years after me. She kept them, and from my understanding there was never any question about not keeping them. I guess I didn't quite understand why me and not them, and I still don't, and maybe that's the part of me that despises her, the part that doesn't know.

Lynn

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

well, sweetheart, we're damn glad she didn't succeed.

Thank you, and me too smile

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Now you're a mother thrice times and a grandmother. Nothing better than living your life successfully.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't despise anybody. I used too, until I realized that anybody worth hating ain't worth wasting time on... wretched soles destined to grow old in misery and die alone. If anything, I'll say a little prayer for them. Of course, I wouldn't mind shooting them in the ear with a .22 either, but not because I despise them.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Not a person but I truly despise electric stove tops.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I don't despise anybody. I used too, until I realized that anybody worth hating ain't worth wasting time on... wretched soles destined to grow old in misery and die alone. If anything, I'll say a little prayer for them. Of course, I wouldn't mind shooting them in the ear with a .22 either, but not because I despise them.

that's just cullin'....don't have to hate a dink to cull him

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I despise it when you throw beer cans out of the truck window and they land in the boat.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well put Steve, I was thinking of a stray dog analogy. I like yours even better.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Brother-in-law forged a quit claim deed on my mother's house, put the property in his name and tried to have her evicted. And, my ex-sister went along with it. I had them both arrested, and since he was a deputy, he also lost his job. We spent a lot on attorneys and as much as some people like to bash attorneys, I appreciate what a couple of them did for us.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

Pretty much me. Despise is too active an emotion to carry around and I don't like to waste energy on useless things. Any energy put towards despising someone is taking away from a useful emotion.

Lots of folks I don't 'like' but that doesn't mean I dislike them. Dislike is far too active an emotion to carry for someone I don't like.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
that about sums up how i look at it

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yep, they're not worthy of tainting our positive karma.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Wisdom with age?? grin

I would like to hope I'm able to reach that level someday. For now I'll eat the hate and wait for my moment.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Pretty much me. Despise is too active an emotion to carry around and I don't like to waste energy on useless things. Any energy put towards despising someone is taking away from a useful emotion.

Lots of folks I don't 'like' but that doesn't mean I dislike them. Dislike is far too active an emotion to carry for someone I don't like.

You are making this too complicated.......

Originally Posted by NH K9

Wisdom with age?? grin

I would like to hope I'm able to reach that level someday. For now I'll eat the hate and wait for my moment.

George

I am there with ya..

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I despise stupid people................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I despise stupid people................

thanks

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I thought about it.

1 guy. A POS that shot and killed my best friend during a robbery when he was 17 yrs old.

Super good guy killed by a POS. Not something I dwell on doing every day, but if I had the chance I would certainly kill him.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
You know I love ya!

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

486 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 52 invisible), 3,255 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,734
Posts18,535,293
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.