Page 16 of 26 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 25 26
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
�Damn this thread needs to be put to sleep.�

It is a long thread, isn�t it?
But all of the Palin threads seem to run a lot longer than those of the other usual suspects�

The Power of Palin.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Palin is being paid to direct the focus of the Tea Party towards mainstream neocon candidates with a mixed message which contains both libertarian and imperialistic ideology.

She will strongly hint that she is to be a candidate, then after stirring up the ill informed voting mass which now makes up the preponderance of the Tea Party, she will throw her support behind the candidate who is chosen by her neocon handlers.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
EASY ON THE EYE, but no POTUS, and if running the government like her family
life we really have issues.

There are fools and damn fools, which one are you?
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Stand by for incoming from the Palinites. Right about now they are re-grouping and reloading.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Obviously Palin has made some missteps in the last year, this is reflected by her weakening poll numbers and a growth in her negative rating among the general population. Even her support among Republicans has fallen in the last year if one is to believe the polling. Outside of the Tea Party where she is wildly popular she has a very high negative ratings. The question is why? I am still trying to put my finger on it but my guess is that her rhetoric in the lead up to the last election moved too far to the right in our center right country. This has led to a loss of support for Palin among moderates and independents, the very segment of the population she would need to beat Obama in 2012.

Without the overall support of moderates and independents she is unlikely to beat BO in 2012, Tea Party support alone just won't cut it. The real question is what does Palin need to do in the next year to win back moderates and independents? Figure that out and there is a path forward, fail to figure it out and nominating her will likely lead to four more years of BO.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Squidge
Obviously Palin has made some missteps in the last year, this is reflected by her weakening poll numbers and a growth in her negative rating among the general population. Even her support among Republicans has fallen in the last year if one is to believe the polling. Outside of the Tea Party where she is wildly popular she has a very high negative ratings. The question is why? I am still trying to put my finger on it but my guess is that her rhetoric in the lead up to the last election moved too far to the right in our center right country. This has led to a loss of support for Palin among moderates and independents, the very segment of the population she would need to beat Obama in 2012.

Without the overall support of moderates and independents she is unlikely to beat BO in 2012, Tea Party support alone just won't cut it. The real question is what does Palin need to do in the next year to win back moderates and independents? Figure that out and there is a path forward, fail to figure it out and nominating her will likely lead to four more years of BO.

Well stated.

I have nothing against her entering the primaries, I'd rather she didn't because I think her early and certain defeat will diminish her political horsepower. Fortunately at this time there are a number of more electable possibilities on the horizon.

The very fact that she raises so many hackles on a Conservative forum is indicative of the very thin support she would garner from the wider political spectrum.

I believe that once she has ground the last grain out of political celebrity she will endorse a more mainstream candidate.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Your top 10 list is enough to make all of us sick! Please remember it is not "Gov. Sarah Palin but Ex-Gov (thank God!)

The correct title would be Governor. The same as for Generals, Senators, Presidents, and Reverends, and the list goes on. I know this to be true because Big Bad Bill O�Rielly said so when he was asked the same question.

6a. Palin’s relentless, fearless attacks on Obama and his month long failure to do anything about the worst oil spill in our history. Deregulation by the Bush administration is responsible for this mess and no one today had anything to do with this accident.

6b. When Sarah offered to provide oil spill experts from Alaska and offering to met with BP herself.
Exactly how could the Ex-Gov. of Alaska meeting with BP and how would her meeting with them help out? Another question is the last thing the Gulf needed was "experts from Alaska" offering help. The Exxon-Valdez spill was anything but the text book spill response.

You missed the whole point. Governor Palin was twisting Obama tail by pointing out that he froze up and they did nothing for a month about the BP oil spill. The Gulf wasn�t getting timely help from anybody. Remember those oil cleanup ships sitting idle in foreign ports?

And Governor Palin has pointed out many times what Alaska has learned from the Valdez spill.

Ex- Gov. Sarah Palin
"Please God, don't let anyone tell Obama what number comes after a trillion." Gov. Sarah Palin
Who is going to tell Palin what number comes next?

She already knows, but doesn�t plan any need for it in her Administration.

9a. Palin/Bachmann rally in Minnesota. The two alpha Mama grizzlies on the same stage. Looking like a 2012 Presidential Ticket.

12a. Palin standing shoulder to shoulder in Arizona with Gov. Jan Brewer.

Lump Palin, Bachmann and Brewer together and you have the trifecta of the countries dumbest ladies! Toss in the Witch and its a home run!

Palin, Bachmann and Brewer are just three of the alpha Mama Grizzles names you best get used to hearing.

As Bristoe would say: "deal widdit".

Geee! You can do better than this for gods sake!

Actually, I can do better.
I have this list of One Hundred Top Palin Moments if you want to see it.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Oh, please spare us all.

www.paracay.com

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Squidge

In the landslide victory of 2010 the Tea Party won with the support of the moderates and independents. Most in the TP would describe themselves as such.

You have given no reason why 2012 won�t be a repeat. As I pointed out in my OP, many factors including redistricting are moving red.
I have a whole list of polls showing Palin slightly ahead of the other candidates.
Polls that show Romney dropping faster than anyone.
It means nothing�only poll that counts at this time is the 2010 election results.

I would like to know what missteps Sarah has made.
Where has she moved to far too the right and where is this big drop off in support?
Do you want to compare Palin books sales with Romney or Obama book sales?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Check out her caribou hunt on You Tube, she can't cycle a bolt or shoot,,,a couple of things she claims to be good at.

Her shows reminds me of Leave it to Beaver meets the Outdoor Channel. Not good.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In the landslide victory of 2010 the Tea Party won with the support of the moderates and independents. Most in the TP would describe themselves as such.

You have given no reason why 2012 won�t be a repeat.

I did give you a reason Bowsinger, you are just deaf to hearing to it. grin

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Bolt cycling isn't high on the list of Presidential qualifications. However appeal to a large cross section of voters is and she is a lot worse at that than bolt cycling.

www.paracay.com

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
My point is, last election, Miss Palin painted herself to be some pistol packing, moose and wolf killing, 2nd. Amendment loving, back woods Alaskan.

She proved she is not, and if she will BS about that,,,,

Its tough being something you are not.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by creasy
Check out her caribou hunt on You Tube, she can't cycle a bolt or shoot,,,a couple of things she claims to be good at.

Her shows reminds me of Leave it to Beaver meets the Outdoor Channel. Not good.

Whom am I going to believe?

You or my lying eyes�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Whom am I going to believe?

A politician, evidently.

,..hardly ever a good bet.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Well,..that's a decent (albeit typical) political sermon,..

But I didn't hear her say any specifics about what she has planned for deaing with the problems with our monetary system or the national debt,...or anything else, for that matter.

,.....just a buncha partisan mean mouthing so all of those knotheads would stand up and holler.

Page 16 of 26 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10Glocks, 1minute, 2500HD, 1234, 117LBS, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,499 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,876
Posts18,518,127
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.