Hop To
Page 21 of 26 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 25 26
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
My prediction is that Palin will run because:

To take the next step up is what Sarah has always done.

Sarah has never stood on the sidelines as a Cheerleader, but always in the thick of things.
From basketball games to local and state budget battles to two national elections.
All the way from point guard to Governor to VP nominee to Tea Party.

Tell Sarah that she isn�t up to the task and should step aside for others is the surest way to get her to find out for herself.

Tell Sarah that she can�t win and she will get in the race for sure.

She will make more money in the long run if she runs.
Think about the follow up book sales!
But the bottom line is not part of her equation.
Sarah really means it when she keeps saying that she will do what�s best for the country.

However, THAT is shaping up to be a no brainer.
If not Sarah�who?

She just is not wired to string people along and has never done so.
Sarah Palin will not disappoint her supporters.

She will test the waters in the primaries.

This is no great prediction by me, it is plain to see that Sarah is already running.
If she is not running she would have said so.
This is why she is still working so hard.
That is why she has been doing OP-EDS, not just sound bites.

That is why Sarah�s new book tells everyone exactly what Sarah stands for.

The only remaining question is when will Sarah make it official.
And that will be sooner rather than later.
Sarah has never been one to waste time.
And there are things to do.

Maybe on February 6th, the 100th birthday of Ronald Reagan.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
OMG, they call it puppy love.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

My prediction is that she doesn't run and Bows takes the Bridge when he finds out.

Don't I have a bet with someone around here about her running?

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll make this thread go another 12 pages.

I thought this thread would die as soon as people realized she can't win even with having more experience than Obama.

Reminds me of the Charlie Brown cartoon where there is a poll done and Charlie Brown is not Electable but Linus was. Palin is very much Charlie Brown in that cartoon.

I like the lady but she can't win the POTUS election.

Tom McClintock for POTUS!!!

Ok gang I hope that was enough to get me crucified on here and keep this thread moving.

Kique

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
My money looking pretty good right now.
Entertainment Weekly is reporting that Sarah has said no to TLC about a second season.
Seems that she won�t have time for it this year.

And this is interesting:

by News Editor on Friday, January 7
On today�s Laura Ingraham Show, Governor Palin does not mince words about McCain, Obama, and makes an interesting comment about her travel plans for the upcoming year.

@1:21 � On McCain�s comments on the TODAY Show that he is looking to compromise with the administration on comprehensive immigration reform: �I don�t think the priority of the Republican Party should be capitulating or compromising when it comes to our principles and those time tested truths that help build our country.� [...]

@2:49 � Palin: �Don�t be talking about capitulation and compromise at this point.�

Laura: �That�s your former running mate. That�s the guy who picked you on the ticket talking about comprehensive immigration reform.�

Palin: �I�m giving him [McCain] the benefit of the doubt that he�s got some ideas that ultimately will result in no amnesty and securing our borders. Maybe that�s what he�s got in mind on this. Again, we�ve got to draw some lines in the sand.�

@3:38 � Palin: �We�ve got to be able to respect our politicians and trust what it is they are doing. Now, I don�t personally trust what comes out of the White House�.[Obama] is hell bent on weakening America and he has told us back in March of 2006 that it weakens America domestically and internationally to raise the debt ceiling. And he said it is a sign of failed leadership to support raising the debt ceiling. And now he is doing exactly that. So, what Obama is doing�purposefully weakening America, because he understood that debt weakens America domestically and internationally�and yet now he supports increasing debt.�

Laura: �So his goal is to weaken America?�

Palin: �On this issue it has to be, otherwise, what did he mean back in March of 2006 when he said that he understood that increasing debt weakens America?�

@4:50 � On running for president: Laura: �Are you making a trip to New Hampshire any time soon? Because Romney is up there and he�s doing pretty well in the polls.�

Palin: �We�re scheduling our year�s calendar here in the next couple of days and we�ll see when we get there�Hopefully those voters along with a whole lot of others around America are just hoping for no more status quo.�

As published at: TammyBruce.com: Palin: Obama �Hell Bent on Weakening America�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
If she runs I will have to give up watching the news, that skreeching voice is like nails on a chalk board.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
My money looking pretty good right now.
Entertainment Weekly is reporting that Sarah has said no to TLC about a second season.

Easier and better to quit then get canceled.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Bow---What are her numbers now? Rasmussen, Gallup, Zogby? C'mon fess up.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by creasy
If she runs I will have to give up watching the news, that skreeching voice is like nails on a chalk board.

eek eek eek

Yep...time to turn down the hearing aid, for sure. whistle

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Glady you asked spanky. But you knew the answer all along and thought you could spin it.

The Spankster knew this.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 01/07/11.

NRA Lifetime Member
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It isn't the GOP we need to beat, remember??? crazy

grin

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari

grin

No we need to beat the libturds and the Moderate GOP POS.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 01/07/11.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

grin

No we need to beat them and the Moderate POS.

Yep, just like we came up with the answer to de-throne Harry Reid.

I'm hoping a nationally electable conservative rises out of somewhere and captures enough of the independents and center left to win the White house. There will be no victory with too narrow a base, just ask Sharon. wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

grin

No we need to beat them and the Moderate POS.

Yep, just like we came up with the answer to de-throne Harry Reid.

I'm hoping a nationally electable conservative rises out of somewhere and captures enough of the independents and center left to win the White house. There will be no victory with too narrow a base, just ask Sharon. wink

LOL center left is commie. Who they going to vote for short of Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. You been sneaking over onto moveon.org and the libtrud underground?

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I killed real commies...and you have no idea what a real commie is, it appears. grin

Without a broad base there won't be any semblance of a victory come 2012. That is just the reality of today's politics. The GOP needs to court the white union crowd, too. They are a shrinking block, but they can be just the edge needed to unseat the Magic One.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I killed real commies...and you have no idea what a real commie is, it appears. grin

Without a broad base there won't be any semblance of a victory come 2012. That is just the reality of today's politics. The GOP needs to court the white union crowd, too. They are a shrinking block, but they can be just the edge needed to unseat the Magic One.

That's the problem no one thinks there are realistically any commies in America. I had hoped you were smarter than that but you either aren't or you're a undercover lefty. Doesn't matter much to me.

NRA Lifetime Member
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Glady you asked spanky. But you knew the answer all along and thought you could spin it.

The Spankster knew this.

That is only one poll of likely Republican primary voters. Not a very definitive sample. I'm asking about her overall numbers against BHO or any other likely Democrat candidate. Sorry I wasn't more clear.

Get back to me on this.

www.paracay.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The Spankster knew this.

That is only one poll of likely Republican primary voters. Not a very definitive sample. I'm asking about her overall numbers against BHO or any other likely Democrat candidate. Sorry I wasn't more clear.

Get back to me on this.

Spin it bitch that was one of the polls you asked for.

NRA Lifetime Member
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Thanks for the nice polite reply. I'll take it under advisement.

Meanwhile get me the numbers I asked for, or are you hesitant because they might not support your ill conceived support for Mrs Palin?

www.paracay.com

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Thanks for the nice polite reply. I'll take it under advisement.Meanwhile get me the numbers I asked for, or are you hesitant because they might not support your ill conceived support for Mrs Palin?

One only has to read the postings of those like 17ackleybbbrain (stuck on libtard and +1), nemesis (he is his own nemesis) and now, bowsinger (still a pretty good ole boy) to appreciate the mentality of those who would support S.P. for the job vs a qualified candidate and thus make bho a shoe-in.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 21 of 26 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1OntarioJim, 2500HD, 1badf350, 222ND, 257Bob, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 61 invisible), 2,503 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,909
Posts18,518,630
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.