Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 40 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 39 40
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
This is terrible but I'll say this, when our politicians repeatedly show themselves to not only be unresponsive but downright hostile to the will of the people, this is the kind of thing that will happen. There are lots and lots of crazy people out there and politics will make them even crazier.

Last edited by Cossatotjoe_redux; 01/08/11.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
What will of the people was Giffords hostile towards as it related to this specific shooter POS?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Text from a You Tube video discusses Conscience dreaming. A 22 year old nut job, period.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
dh1 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tend to agree with Cossatotjoe_redux, sad but probably very true.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
radio in Arizona reporting 10 at the hospital, 5 in critical condition, including Giffords, Giffords was "shot through and through" the brain, is in critical condition, and the surgeon says the next 24 hours will tell the tale.

Also, one child and one federal judge are stated to have died.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B2

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Text from a You Tube video discusses Conscience dreaming. A 22 year old nut job, period.

Scott....right the [bleep] on with that summation!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
A democrat who supported stronger border security and the 2nd amendment. Too bad there aren't more like her.

It would appear that she was AGAINST Arizona SB 1070.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by isaac
What will of the people was Giffords hostile towards as it related to this specific shooter POS?

I'm just speaking in general. People are pissed. In my county, the last election wiped out all the encumbants and put Republicans in offices THAT HAD NEVER, in the 175 year history of the county been held by Republicans. When people are pissed, the crazies do stuff like this. Expect more of it as things get worse.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Updated at 4:07 p.m. ET] Rep. Gabriella Gifford is in critical condition and a young child has died after a shooting at a political meeting at an Arizona grocery store, a hospital spokesman said Saturday.

Gifford, who was hosting the event, is under anesthesia after undergoing surgery for a single gunshot wound to the head, said Dr. Peter Rhee, Trauma Director at the University Medical Center in Tucson.

"The Congresswoman is not deceased. She is in critical condition," Rhee said in a press conference. "I am very optimistic about recovery."

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Cossatotjoe_redux
This is terrible but I'll say this, when our politicians repeatedly show themselves to not only be unresponsive but downright hostile to the will of the people, this is the kind of thing that will happen. There are lots and lots of crazy people out there and politics will make them even crazier.

You look like a pretty good verifier of your own thesis there, Buck,.....

Another talking head,......all [bleep] ego and noise,.....and not a goddam lick of sense.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by Cossatotjoe_redux

You look like a pretty good verifier of your own thesis there, Buck,.....

Another talking head,......all [bleep] ego and noise,.....and not a goddam lick of sense.

GTC

Right, you're the one always raising hell about one thing or another and barely speaking English to boot.

I'm saying nothing more controversial than that there are lot of pissed off people out there right now and some of them are crazy.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I understand your pitch but was Giffords the first person shot? Was she even the intended primary target?

And, a 22 year old psycho is hardly the political victim and he certainly is not a credible spokesperson or arbiter for the will of the people being downtrodden by politicians.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Foxbat,

I don't presume you are a moron, just because you have posted some dumb things today. They were so dumb even I won't bother refuting them.

Giffords is probably the most moderate of the Democrat Congressman in Arizona. If she is replaced, it WILL be by someone more liberal. She is the wife of an active duty service member. She is moderate for her District.

I NEVER thought I'd see the day when a Democratic Tucson congressman stuck up for the Second Amendment.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I understand your pitch but was Giffords the first person shot? Was she even the intended primary target?

And, a 22 year old psycho is hardly the political victim and he certainly is not a credible spokesperson or arbiter for the will of the people being downtrodden by politicians.

I didn't say he was. He is crazy, obviously, but the overall mood of the country is extremely pissed right now. When the mood is like that, crazy people get crazier.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

True, it may have been the judge....

If you watch the purported Youtube made by the shooter, it is mainly aimed at Government control and repeatedly refers to controlling ones own currency and using gold instead of U.S. currency.

IF this is really his, it is going to be spun right at the Tea Party by the left.

http://shortformblog.com/culture/jared-loughner-youtube-videos/

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
WOW I was on facebook and "Texans for Arizona's New Immigration Law" posted a youtube clip the nut job posted. He has issues and is a nutbag!
Get a Rope!

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Foxbat

True, it may have been the judge....

If you watch the purported Youtube made by the shooter, it is mainly aimed at Government control and repeatedly refers to controlling ones own currency and using gold instead of U.S. currency.

IF this is really his, it is going to be spun right at the Tea Party by the left.

http://shortformblog.com/culture/jared-loughner-youtube-videos/

Oh yeah, get ready for it. It will be open season on the Tea Party.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They name the shooter on Drudge,..as Jared Laughner.

This is supposedly his Youtube page, don't know if it's legit. Bunch of rambling.....

[b][color:#3333FF]Ramblings[/color][/b]

POC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fox News currently saying his "favorite books" Mein Kompf" -Hitler; "Communist Manifesto".
Last post on "MySpace" was "Goodbye friends".

Sounds like a nut job for sure.

He was upset about our currency not being backed by gold, and the "illiteracy of the people in district 8".

If anything I state appears to be medical advice, I am not a doctor; be sure to contact your family physician before making any changes in your medical regimine.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I read that he was on Hawkeye's twitter account.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 6 of 40 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 39 40

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (22250rem, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 222ND, 160user, 49 invisible), 2,139 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,236
Posts18,504,472
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.