Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 26 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by creasy
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
My money looking pretty good right now.
Entertainment Weekly is reporting that Sarah has said no to TLC about a second season.

Easier and better to quit then get canceled.

You don't get cancelled for having the show with the most viewers on TLC. Quit talking through your azz.

" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson.

Molon Labe
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Seems to me most of the Palinites support their specious arguments with profanity, invective, and the ad hominem. Why do you suppose that is?

The above statement does not apply to the Bowszinger who is (usually) polite and issues what he considers to be facts to back up his points.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Spano, you can add creasy to your list of those using �specious arguments.�

arctic338 is right about Sarah Palin�s Alaska TLC ratings and creasy is wrong.

Just as creasy is wrong about everything about the show and about Sarah Palin and about me and about all the hunters who support Sarah Palin.
Who has been hunting since she was a little girl.

�I have hunted bou and what she did was a joke. If you think that is reality then you have spent very little time in the outdoors Bowsinger.� creasy

Creasy got that one WAY wrong. My first deer tag: 1952

�One more thing slinger check a few other forums and you will see the vast majority of hunters are clowning for the bou hunt and the show in general. You are about the only guy that liked the bou hunt, most are laffin.�
[�]
�She knows nothing about the sport. In gun forums across the land, that episode single handedly did more damage to her with her few supporters then any of the spew coming out of her mouth� creasy

The only �spewing� going on is by creasy and arctic338 has correctly identified which body orifice it is coming from.

arctic338:
�Guess you haven't done much bou hunting on the North Slope. I have and that was as real as it gets. Especially talking about how dang tough it is walking in that schitt.
Sarah is the real deal.�

And I quoted Ken Howell among others to illustrate how wrong creasy is about all the good hunters posting in support of that hunting episode.

Then creasy gets off about me and my Sarah Palin �puppy love.�

After I had written:

It sure wasn�t the best or slickest hunting video I have ever watched-it may have been the dumbest caribou ever shot-for an animal not noted for its brain power anyway�But there was something about the whole show�something honest-in your face-this is the real world your watching here-not slick-just meat on the ground�

And doing it with your 72 year old Dad�

And Ken Howell replied:

�And he seems not to realize fully that despite her proven abilities and accomplishments, his Little Girl hasn't been a child for a long time.
What father of an adult daughter can fault him harshly for that very special myopia?�

And I wrote:

�I�m a year older than Chuck Heath and I really appreciate your words.�

So I�m not quite sure how �puppy love� applies to someone like me who has sons older than Sarah�

Which is why I ask creasy again: Do you ever get tired of being right all the time?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Bow---What are her numbers now? Rasmussen, Gallup, Zogby? C'mon fess up.

The RCP averages for Jan. of this year show Obama polling on the wrong side of
ObamaCare, Direction of Country, and Job Approval.
These polls have some meaning, as in what is going on right now.
I think it shows that the Tea Party is still on track.

The RCP averages for the Republican Primaries are a little older and show Romney, Huckabee, and Palin even money and Gingrich a touch behind.

As Rasmussen puts it:

�It�s a dead heat between Romney, Huckabee and Palin when likely primary voters are asked who they would vote for if their primary were held today.�

And these polls have very little meaning, seeing as how nobody is officially running yet.

I can find only the CCN polls showing Romney and Huckabee leading Obama at this time and Palin and Gingrich behind.
This points out my problem with RCP averages. They include a lot of polls that I have no faith in their honesty.

For example, check out this spread in the RCP Healthcare poll average of:

RCP Average 12/4 - 1/5 -- 40.4 53.4 Against/Oppose +13.0

That includes:

USA Today/Gallup For/Favor 40, Against/Oppose 46 Against/Oppose +6
Rasmussen Reports For/Favor 36, Against/Oppose 60 Against/Oppose +24

+6 to +24 tells me that somebody is full of crap.
And that RCP can change their average by just adding or dropping one or two polls.

I keep saying that the only poll that counts at this time is the one they held on Nov. 2, 2010.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I killed real commies...and you have no idea what a real commie is, it appears. grin

Without a broad base there won't be any semblance of a victory come 2012. That is just the reality of today's politics. The GOP needs to court the white union crowd, too. They are a shrinking block, but they can be just the edge needed to unseat the Magic One.

That's the problem no one thinks there are realistically any commies in America. I had hoped you were smarter than that but you either aren't or you're a undercover lefty. Doesn't matter much to me.

Your consummate ignorance is boring. I'm not going to waste any of my time with you from now on.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Listen guys, I think Bowzinger is going to need a lot of TLC from all of us if his girl doesn't run or runs and gets whupped in the early going. He is a genuine nice guy and I would hate to see him take the bridge. Just a heads up, don't tell him I said anything.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
I would really hate to lose the $10.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Bows---I'm almost wishing I lose the bet.---Spanky

www.paracay.com

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
.[/quote]

You don't get cancelled for having the show with the most viewers on TLC."

Having the most viewers on TLC is like,,,well.....winning the Special Olympics.

Slinger did she not ask if the "rifle kicks"?

Did pops not say "Sarah prefers her varmit rifle for caribou"?

Last edited by creasy; 01/08/11.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
I killed real commies...and you have no idea what a real commie is, it appears. grin

Without a broad base there won't be any semblance of a victory come 2012. That is just the reality of today's politics. The GOP needs to court the white union crowd, too. They are a shrinking block, but they can be just the edge needed to unseat the Magic One.

That's the problem no one thinks there are realistically any commies in America. I had hoped you were smarter than that but you either aren't or you're a undercover lefty. Doesn't matter much to me.

Your consummate ignorance is boring. I'm not going to waste any of my time with you from now on.

LOL you're killing me.

NRA Lifetime Member
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Did pops not say "Sarah prefers her varmit rifle for caribou" [/quote]

Creasy---I like your style. That Special Olympics comment was spot on. However I do not understand this fixation on her hunting skills and obvious lack thereof.

Hunting has absolutely nothing to do with Presidential qualifications or aspirations.

www.paracay.com

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
She won't run,,,prolly not as easy to quit the presidency as it is to quit being governor.

She did quit ,,,right slinger?

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
She claims to be a long time hunter, and to anyone with anytime spent in the outdoors can easily she she is not,,,if she will lie about this for votes she will lie about anything. Speaks greatly of her character, or lack there of.

And we do not need anymore liers.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Can't agree. I believe we need the nastiest, meanest, lying, son of a bitch, we can find for President.

www.paracay.com

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B

I�m kinda wanting to see Sarah in the primary race.
Just to see how well she does.
She will be up against some tough and smart competition.
If Gingrich ever lost a debate�I never heard about it.

If Sarah enters the race, that means I have won the first bet.
How about we let it ride, double or nothing, Palin against your pick of the other GOP candidates?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B

Did pops not say "Sarah prefers her varmit rifle for caribou"?[/quote]

Your crack about the Special Olympics tells us all we need to know about creasy.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Seeing all these old Palin threads being bumped up has given me an idea for my own poll.

So I went to Google homepage and entered www.24hourcampfire.com/palin into advanced search and got a results total.

That was kinda fun, so I did some more names.

Here is the results for my first very own scientific poll.

Palin: 91,700
Romney: 11,900
Bachmann: 8,460
Obama: 8,360
Huckabee: 7,630
Gingrich: 6,910

I was surprised that Obama didn�t rank higher; seeing how much he is cussed and discussed on the �Fire.
But then, I remembered some of all the different names for him used on the �Fire�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Did pops not say "Sarah prefers her varmit rifle for caribou"? [/quote]

Special Olympics is a pretty nasty anology when the Palin's have a Down's Syndrome baby. Pretty low life statement. Definitely shows what kind of person you are.

Cancellation of a show is what you were speaking of, and on TLC she has the highest rated show. Your denigration of TLC is, as your leader Spanky puts it, specious. Not to mention irrelevant.

Back to your in depth knowledge of bou hunting on the North Slope. The GREAT majority of hunters up here use a .223 or .243, i.e. "varmint" rifles.

I worked in a gun store for two years and had a multitude of 6 foot plus, 200 pound plus guys come in to buy a rifle and their main concern was, "how much does it kick?" Fairly common question.

In deference to Spanky I will just say that you probably shouldn't make statements you can't back up.

Last edited by arctic338; 01/09/11.

" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson.

Molon Labe
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

I�m kinda wanting to see Sarah in the primary race.
Just to see how well she does.
She will be up against some tough and smart competition.
If Gingrich ever lost a debate�I never heard about it.

If Sarah enters the race, that means I have won the first bet.
How about we let it ride, double or nothing, Palin against your pick of the other GOP candidates?

Sure, anyone else want a piece of the action?

www.paracay.com

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Sure, anyone else want a piece of the action?

Wanna' bet.........huh?..........huh?..........wanna' bet?

Don't you think people have had enough of your childish gibberish around here, you simple minded goober?

Page 22 of 26 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (219 Wasp, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 1minute, 257robertsimp, 52 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,897
Posts18,518,402
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.