Print Thread
Hop To
Page 29 of 40 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 39 40
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
This thread sure turned into a piece of crap.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Barak has put himself beyond the Pale with his comments on this.

Well, the fictional portrayal of what he said is certainly beyond the pale. A reading of his actual posts utilizing ordinary care shows no such thing.

Any readings of Barak's lunacy, his increasing mental instability, and his volatility, with any degree of care shows the opposite.

He's mentally unstable, increasingly volatile, and the ONLY two differences between him and the nutjob in Arizona yesterday are that Barak's delusional ramblings are comprehensible (though still delusional) and that he hasn't snapped, yet.

And, anyone who thinks that this kind of psychosis is not going to be subject to increased, and likely quite proper, data mining and meta-crawling is fooling themselves.

Once it's pinpointed, it'll get FAR closer scrutiny.

And, I'd suspect that'd be met with more home-based scrutiny, whether in central Carolina, northern Florida, Springfield, Illinois, Peoria, Sacramento, or BFE, Idaho.

I doubt Giffords will become the next Sarah Brady; more likely, and more accurately, she and others will concentrate very heavily on those with known mental issues, delusional ramblings on websites, imaginings of alternate societies, currencies, etc.

If that causes someone here to think twice about their own postings, or perhaps question those of another, well... think about that.

As an aside; several months ago when the guy flew a small, private plane into the tax building, how many of us had a first or very quick thought as to who it might be, and one person in specific?

That should start putting some things in context, if it hasn't already.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Laffin' here...

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
You guys remember the freeway story he had way back in the day? I'm talking 7 or 8 years ago. The guy is clearly not all there.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Brad
Huh.

Well then, he doesn't need to be flogged, he needs to be ignored on this subject.

No, he needs help.

Not for his autism, but for the rest.

IC B2

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Calvin
You guys remember the freeway story he had way back in the day? I'm talking 7 or 8 years ago. The guy is clearly not all there.

Not being all there is one thing.

When it starts becoming another, is something very different.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I agree,

Do you think a "Local Updates / Az." thread is a better idea then wallowing around in alla' this hooey.....?

What would keep the "Anarch-Holes" from shifting over and degrading IT ?

I DO think that some of this local stuff will not be seen nationally, and don't mind putting it up as it rolls by.....

Best Regards,

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Barak
Laffin' here...

==================

What a coincidence. When I saw who wrote it and what it was about, I began laffin',too! What other response could it evoke,considering?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
I agree,

Do you think a "Local Updates / Az." thread is a better idea then wallowing around in alla' this hooey.....?

Yes.

What would keep the "Anarch-Holes" from shifting over and degrading IT ?

Nothing.

I DO think that some of this local stuff will not be seen nationally, and don't mind putting it up as it rolls by.....

Best Regards,

GTC

Thanks.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ah, c'mon, it was funny. Don't be such an old poop.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
At the risk of getting atacked by Crossfireopps.

IN MY OPINION

This is a great tradity for the whole country.

If you look at history it is the fanatic liberals that are the most violent. They do the bombings against the abortion doctors , they are the ones that break into the poloticains offices , they are the ones that atack the police and riot at any chance that they can get like sporting events or demonstrations (FOR THE MOST PART). Conservitive Republicans protest by Yelling and screaming some times but you do not here of them tipping over cars and setting them on fire.

This event is not unlike the suicide bombers. You have some self apointed big shot (usualy deranged himself)some where that finds some easilly manipulated lacky that will do his dirty work for him.

This is a tragic situation that has happend but the media and the poloticians will spin it in the wrong dirrection for there own agenda instead of looking into slowing down situations like this. they will never be able to stop the loons but this kid was being watched becouse they new he was a loon and they still could not stop him. If the system worked they would have been able to stop him and catch the guy putting him up to it.

Unfortunatly I think that untill our government starts doing what the peaple want these things are only going to happen more often and get more violent than this instance.

Controlling the peaple like the way they are trying to do is not the way.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Greg---that photo really set me back. Certainly puts this whole CF into a reality bites situation.

sse you are correct. Gone to crap but also many of the posts have been extremely revealing of some if not many.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by funshooter
At the risk of getting atacked attackedby CrossfireoppsCrossfireoops.

IN MY OPINION

This is a great traditytragedy for the whole country.

If you look at history it is the fanatic liberals that are the most violent. They do the bombings against the abortion doctors , they are the ones that break into the poloticainspolitician's offices , they are the ones that atackattack the police and riot at any chance that they can get like sporting events or demonstrations (FOR THE MOST PART). ConservitiveConservative Republicans protest by Yelling and screaming some times but you do not here of them tipping over cars and setting them on fire.

This event is not unlike the suicide bombers. You have some self apointedself-appointed big shot (usualyusually deranged himself)some where that finds some easillyeasily manipulated lackylackey that will do his dirty work for him.

This is a tragic situation that has happendhappened but the media and the poloticians will spin it in the wrong dirrectiondirection for there own agenda instead of looking into slowing down situations like this. they will never be able to stop the loons but this kid was being watched becousebecause they new he was a loon and they still could not stop him. If the system worked they would have been able to stop him and catch the guy putting him up to it.

UnfortunatlyUnfortunately, I think that untilluntil our government starts doing what the peaple want these things are only going to happen more often and get more violent than this instance.

Controlling the peaplepeople like the way they are trying to do is not the way.

Might we recommend spell check?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I keep having this fantasy image of Barak as a Sioux or Lakota back in the old days, and lecturing the tribal leaders on his individual rights, just before the dog soldiers carry him away to take care of business.

Point being, even primitive societies have some form of government and a system of laws, and consequences for refusal to conform. I suppose a "citizen" would have the option of going off on his own into the prairie or jungle to fend for himself, if he didn't want to be part of the society.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by isaac

Some are content by just knowing their significant limitations rather than proving them every chance they get. You've defined very well your lap dog abilities but try not to over-step your skill set and embarrass yourself further with such sophomoroic "atta boy" fellatio of a man constrained by delusion and paranoia. You'd have thought you would have learned your lesson after having had your ass handed to you so many times thinking you could play lawyer.

And some are content just following the herd of their choice.

But coming from somebody who has now stooped to starting threads by calling folks out in the increasingly lowbrow 'fire fashion, your opinion dosn't count for as much as it used too, Bob.

Just sticking with the Campfire theme of things this morning wink

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
At the risk of getting atacked attackedby CrossfireoppsCrossfireoops.

IN MY OPINION

This is a great traditytragedy for the whole country.

If you look at history it is the fanatic liberals that are the most violent. They do the bombings against the abortion doctors , they are the ones that break into the poloticainspolitician's offices , they are the ones that atackattack the police and riot at any chance that they can get like sporting events or demonstrations (FOR THE MOST PART). ConservitiveConservative Republicans protest by Yelling and screaming some times but you do not here of them tipping over cars and setting them on fire.

This event is not unlike the suicide bombers. You have some self apointedself-appointed big shot (usualyusually deranged himself)some where that finds some easillyeasily manipulated lackylackey that will do his dirty work for him.

This is a tragic situation that has happendhappened but the media and the poloticians will spin it in the wrong dirrectiondirection for there own agenda instead of looking into slowing down situations like this. they will never be able to stop the loons but this kid was being watched becousebecause they new he was a loon and they still could not stop him. If the system worked they would have been able to stop him and catch the guy putting him up to it.

UnfortunatlyUnfortunately, I think that untilluntil our government starts doing what the peaple want these things are only going to happen more often and get more violent than this instance.

Controlling the peaplepeople like the way they are trying to do is not the way.

Might we recommend spell check?

Thats what being sick will do to your brain. My head is pritty f'ed up right now

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This is a tragic situation that has happend but the media and the poloticians will spin it in the wrong dirrection for there own agenda instead of looking into slowing down situations like this. they will never be able to stop the loons but this kid was being watched becouse they new he was a loon and they still could not stop him. If the system worked they would have been able to stop him and catch the guy putting him up to it.

Unfortunatly I think that untill our government starts doing what the peaple want these things are only going to happen more often and get more violent than this instance.

Controlling the peaple like the way they are trying to do is not the way.

+1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by byc
Greg---that photo really set me back. Certainly puts this whole CF into a reality bites situation.

sse you are correct. Gone to crap but also many of the posts have been extremely revealing of some if not many.

Yup, that IS a powerful Photo, Scouting for more "Local" stuff,....new thread launched.

Hope the trash continues to get dumped here.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc
� many of the posts have been extremely revealing of some if not many.

� like revealing that Ken Howell (that "miserable old bastard who refuses to die") is indeed a stodgy ol' fart. grin

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

Any readings of Barak's lunacy, his increasing mental instability, and his volatility, with any degree of care shows the opposite.

He's mentally unstable, increasingly volatile, and the ONLY two differences between him and the nutjob in Arizona yesterday are that Barak's delusional ramblings are comprehensible (though still delusional) and that he hasn't snapped, yet.

And, anyone who thinks that this kind of psychosis is not going to be subject to increased, and likely quite proper, data mining and meta-crawling is fooling themselves.

Once it's pinpointed, it'll get FAR closer scrutiny.

And, I'd suspect that'd be met with more home-based scrutiny, whether in central Carolina, northern Florida, Springfield, Illinois, Peoria, Sacramento, or BFE, Idaho.

I doubt Giffords will become the next Sarah Brady; more likely, and more accurately, she and others will concentrate very heavily on those with known mental issues, delusional ramblings on websites, imaginings of alternate societies, currencies, etc.

If that causes someone here to think twice about their own postings, or perhaps question those of another, well... think about that.

As an aside; several months ago when the guy flew a small, private plane into the tax building, how many of us had a first or very quick thought as to who it might be, and one person in specific?

That should start putting some things in context, if it hasn't already.

Just one question: Would threatening to beat up somebody on the Campfire qualify as volatile?..........

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Page 29 of 40 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 39 40

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

505 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1minute, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 51 invisible), 2,262 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,283
Posts18,505,153
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.