Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 32 of 40 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 39 40
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by Barak
On the other hand, it doesn't sound as though it was particularly high-visibility. No cameras, no live news coverage--if he was looking chiefly for a splash, doesn't it make sense that he'd wait for something showier?

Just because the event itself wasn't live on TV doesn't mean anything. Look at the visibility of the results.

It's a good point.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867

bcp Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I think Scott Adams has been reading this thread.

[Linked Image]

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Scott F
I have read every word of the 595 replies.

I'm impressed--I went outside to sweep snow for 15 minutes and they ripped off 15 pages..........

No way am I going back and reading the middle twenty pages of this thread......

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
"For men may come, and men may go, but some threads go on forever."

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Scott F
Several people died, A woman is in the hospital with a gunshot wound to her head. And some say that it's OK because she chose to be a politician and some say that is OK because her opinions may have differed from their opinions. Step back and think about this for a moment. If someone differs with your opinions do they deserve to die? Where does the OK to die park begin and where does it end. I shoot a 22 K-hornet and like liver. Should I me shot for those opinions. I drive a Ford. Where should I report for execution? If my wife cooks my eggs to hard this morning am I justified in shooting her? Heaven forbid anyone like me should have a difference of beliefs or opinion.

Really? You read all the posts and you found somebody who said it was OK for her to be shot? I don't think I found anything like that even from the partisans. Where were you looking?

But your next point is indeed a good one. I'm pretty sure I heard some overtures about preemptively rounding up "lunatics," apparently defined as "people who don't agree with me," where the exact nature of the "me" is not clear.

I mean, I suppose I could tolerate the Ford, even though I'm a Toyota man myself, because I'm basically a nice guy. But owning a Smith & Wesson--especially if you bought it new rather than getting it used--might well approach lunacy as far as I'm concerned, right?

It is certainly sobering to see how desperate people are to throw their liberties--and other people's, especially other people's--at the State after something like this, so that the safety of their rulers might increase.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

That's good, I like that.

Of course, it reminds me of trying to respond to one of isaac's posts...... grin

Casey

Originally Posted by bcp
I think Scott Adams has been reading this thread.

[Linked Image]

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Steelhead
At least Barak is part of the Kairos Prison Ministry and spreading the good word of God.
Not so sure anymore.. And now a few posts backpedaling at full-speed??

Gentlemen, I'm totally serious when I say it's time to simply ignore Barak.. Tune him out.. Do not respond, reply, attempt to use logic, whatever.. It's obviously a total waste of time, energy and brain power..

I don't know what's happened to him, but whatever it is, I want no part of it.. As far as I'm concerned, from this very minute forward, he's a non-entity.. And to anyone in his vicinity, it might be time to be fore-warned and prepared.. Something's seriously wrong here.. Prayers for help needed now..

Y'all do what ya need to.. I know what I'll be doin'...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
It sure was spot on as to the limits of your comprehension,that's for certain.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I can't believe I waded through all this crap except what Barak and TRH posted is not crap as usual.

1. I'm happy I'm a Pagan and don't have all that Bible stuff to deal with.

2. It is my greatest dream that medical science will be able some day to come up with a cure for the mental illness that afflicts financiers and politicans.

3. Without the financial and political class anarchy works.

4. It is tragic that anybody is killed or injured at any political rally but it goes with the territory. When one group of people tries to control and exercise power over another group well then it happens.

5. Some of the most insane people this country ever produced, or so King George the Third thought, were:

Sam Adams
John Adams
George Washington
Thomas Jefferson
Ben Franklin
Patrick Henry
Thomas Paine
Etc.

6. I guess I'm a radical anarcho-capitalist. The lowest form of life is the financial and political class. I find it very hard to shed a tear for whatever happens to them.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Barak,

You really are stupid! Every single person that was shot or killed was an innocent! How can you say that a politician and a judge are not innocent? Have you not read every scripture myself and others have posted? Apparrently you pick and choose the parts of the bible that you want to follow and ignore the rest.
It's people like you that give religion, God, Jesus and the bible a bad name!

When it comes to you punk not so bad and ok is the same thing. You refuse to understand everyone was innocent. Apparently in your limited brain capacity don't fully understand the situation, the bible, or this world. You are a punk that is no better than the killer for in your own way trying to justify and support this azzhole because he whacked a judge and almost whacked a congress member.
You sir are no christian or God fearing.

God forgive me for being agry and arguing, but you need an awakening barak. You need a better understanding. Maybe some omega 3 or ginko will help!

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Dude has showed up. It will be on now. Amazing.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Enrique
Barak,

You really are stupid! Every single person that was shot or killed was an innocent! How can you say that a politician and a judge are not innocent? Have you not read every scripture myself and others have posted? Apparrently you pick and choose the parts of the bible that you want to follow and ignore the rest.
It's people like you that give religion, God, Jesus and the bible a bad name!

When it comes to you punk not so bad and ok is the same thing. You refuse to understand everyone was innocent. Apparently in your limited brain capacity don't fully understand the situation, the bible, or this world. You are a punk that is no better than the killer for in your own way trying to justify and support this azzhole because he whacked a judge and almost whacked a congress member.
You sir are no christian or God fearing.

God forgive me for being agry and arguing, but you need an awakening barak. You need a better understanding. Maybe some omega 3 or ginko will help!
You've studied the New Testament and what you took away was that everyone is innocent??? You'll have to excuse me for being utterly amazed at this.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Everyone was! How can you say someone wasn't?

Enrique O. Ramirez

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ColeYounger

Nope, I made my statement. After 64 pages this thread is over.

The lines are drawn in the sand. You have the financial and political class screwing everything up. The sheeple class who enjoy the screwing and the super small minority who understand the screwing and are waiting for a better life on the other side.

Nothing will change.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Everyone was! How can you say someone wasn't?
Why do we need a redeemer, then?

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by ColeYounger

Nope, I made my statement. After 64 pages this thread is over.

The lines are drawn in the sand. You have the financial and political class screwing everything up. The sheeple class who enjoy the screwing and the super small minority who understand the screwing and are waiting for a better life on the other side.

Nothing will change.

The "literate 5%", or something like that, right?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They were doing nothing wrong! They were out on a saturday morning visiting with each other and talking with their elected official when this happened. Explain to me please what they were doing wrong?

Enrique O. Ramirez

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Haven't read the whole thread, and not gonna.

I would think that in principle at least, the "it's time to shoot the politicians!" chest-thumpers around here are very supportive of this shooting? Not the particulars, perhaps, but in principle?

Internet invective can have consequences. Every person here knows in their heart that this wack-job built up to this, internally, by finding people sayin' chit on the Internet who talked openly about shooting politicians. This is the power of words.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
They were doing nothing wrong! They were out on a saturday morning visiting with each other and talking with their elected official when this happened. Explain to me please what they were doing wrong?
You implied that an understanding of the New Testament informs one that everyone is innocent. Stop trying to squirm out of your statements via obfuscation.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
'kique;

You are going nowhere with this one. Not because you are incorrect, but because you are rational.

Page 32 of 40 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 39 40

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 219DW, 1minute, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 52 invisible), 2,258 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,283
Posts18,505,153
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.