Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You must keep your eyes awfully warm...with all that wool. grin

Actually Fox polls say the same things. As I said, I like her, but she has too much going against her to be electable, IMO.

If I have to eat my words after Nov 2012, I'll be as happy as you are. wink

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by luv2safari

BTW, I'm not a Palin hater. I like her...just don't see her as a winner in a national election.
I just hope she's not the best choice next time. She was last time, by a long shot.

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

As I said, I like her, but she has too much going against her to be electable, IMO.

But that's the whole point.........your "opinion" has been slanted by what you read, see and hear from a liberally biased news media.

If you "like" a potential candidate, you should support them rather than trying like hell to find reasons to explain why they can't win a national election.

Ya' know??

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by ColsPaul
[quote=StubbleDuck][quote=ColsPaul][quote=TNrifleman][quote=ColsPaul]does anyone here think she shoul appologise or at least put a spin on her websight?

I accomplished to raise a couple of children without any out of wedlock grandbabies...
LOL

"The Palin's being conserative and unlike liberals don't believe in abortion" GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
She has negative poll numbers with women, hispanics, blacks, labor union members for starters, teachers...public employees...

She poses too big a threat to the nanny state for these groups. She scares the hell out of them. wink

A big threat to the nanny state and someone that scares the hell out of that Obama bunch you named, works for me.

And what GOP candidates poll positive with that Obama bunch?

Left leaning KOS polls have Palin slightly ahead of the other GOP guys.

As Rasmussen puts it:

�It�s a dead heat between Romney, Huckabee and Palin when likely primary voters are asked who they would vote for if their primary were held today.�

Friday, November 05, 2010
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of those voters finds that 82% have a favorable opinion of former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, the party�s vice presidential nominee in 2008, while just 17% view her unfavorably. That includes 50% with a Very Favorable opinion and eight percent (8%) with a Very Unfavorable one. (To see survey questions wording, click here)
Seventy-nine percent (79%) have favorable views of both Mitt Romney, former governor of Massachusetts, and ex-Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee. Seventeen percent (17%) hold an unfavorable opinion of the two men who ran unsuccessfully for the Republican presidential nomination in 2008.

I keep saying these polls have very little meaning, seeing as how nobody is officially running yet.

The only poll that counts at this time is the one they held on Nov. 2, 2010.

Palin won.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Bushwacker
MSN has a about 9000 comments on her speech and the tenor of them is filled with hate. I posted my thoughts supporting Sarah and hard to believe they haven't posted them. Feel free to leave a comment of your own and try to vote.

http://politics.newsvine.com/_question/2011/01/12/5822380-vote-weigh-in-on-palins-reaction?gt1=43001

shocked Thinking that they only post the ones that they agree with. I also posted and never received my email to confirm the posting. Surely MSN wouldn't manipulate their own polls to fit their liberal agenda. frown GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
luv2safari, colspaul, et. al. - YOU may not think she can win, but the left sure as hell thinks she can. If they didn't there would be absolutely no reason for them to CONTINUALLY get worked up into a lather over what she did or didn't say, what she did, ect. etc. ect.

The left is scared to death of a woman who holds no office and controls NOTHING right now outside of her own house. The left will always tell you who they are afraid of, and they are afraid of SP. That's enough to tell me she could win and probably will. There isn't another republican that's even close right now, let alone a Dem.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nemesis

As I said, I like her, but she has too much going against her to be electable, IMO.

But that's the whole point.........your "opinion" has been slanted by what you read, see and hear from a liberally biased news media.

If you "like" a potential candidate, you should support them rather than trying like hell to find reasons to explain why they can't win a national election.

Ya' know??

I'm not that naive by a long shot. I worked on political campaigns for years and have a background that a great many don't. Again...another gratuitous assumption that I am "tainted" by the MSM.

You forget that I was spot on about that nutcase, Sharon Angle. I told you and others she would lose soundly, and she did.

When I find someone I feel has the right values, and appears to have what it takes to win, I'll work for them. Palin isn't that candidate. She will take us down in 2012. We can't take that chance.

If she ends up our side's choice, I'll work for her. If she wins, I'll print out my posts and find some good sauce for them, as I eat the pages. wink

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
As I said, I like her.............

When I find someone I feel has the right values, and appears to have what it takes to win, I'll work for them. Palin isn't that candidate.

Well.............what is it, do you like her or not?

Make up your mind will ya'?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How many times do I have to say..."I like her, but I don't think she is electable"...? It seems pretty simple. wink

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ColsPaul
Originally Posted by Calvin
colspaul,

You sound retarded.

that may be, but I'm smart enough not to be fooled by Sarah Palin

You call that smart? How is she trying to fool you? Don't you really mean to say " you can't fool me; I'm too ignorant."

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
How many times do I have to say..."I like her, but I don't think she is electable"...? It seems pretty simple. wink

grin "Agree" GW

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

So you said it.........now why don't you just shut up about it, instead of taking every opportunity you can on this forum to keep repeating the "Palin isn't electable" mantra over and over again......ad nauseum??

Sounds like you are you trying to convince yourself that it's true.........ya' know?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wishful thinking, perhaps?

On Safari's part, that is.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She is battling uphill. As one pundit stated earlier tonight, and I paraphrase, the progressives on the left were ready to go after her for using a semicolon in her retort. Sarah barracuda is a tough gal though, she'll be just fine. Honestly, it was one of her best little speeches ever.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nemesis

So you said it.........now why don't you just shut up about it, instead of taking every opportunity you can on this forum to keep repeating the "Palin isn't electable" mantra over and over again......ad nauseum??

Sounds like you are you trying to convince yourself that it's true.........ya' know?

LMAO...pot calling the kettle black. wink Maybe it will sink in after November 2012, but even then, I somehow doubt it. I'm not trying to pick fights here about her. You seem to take things so personal. We have the same political goals, just a difference in the starting lineup.

I haven't seen a draft choice I would pick yet. You have. If you represent those who are trying to get her elected, you are going about it wrong. You can't insult anyone into voting as you would like. shocked

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Pamela Gellar at Atlas Shrugs:
Today Sarah Palin responded to the vicious blood libel leveled against her by the army of destroyers. The ferocious, relentless attacks on Sarah Palin are a testament to her greatness, proof of how deathly afraid of her they are, like Dracula to the silver cross.

We, on the other hand, cut and run when the lie about whomever is round the world, before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

I cringe when I hear conservatives and Republicans say Sarah Palin is not electable. Why? Because evildoers said so? Who cares? That�s what they want you to think.

How wonderful it would be to have a clear thinking, rational, proud patriot for president. Who else could possibly restore America back to her standing and respect in the world? I think Palin would be spectacular, one of the greats.

Michelle Malkin in part says:

Today, Sarah Palin issued her own poignant, but fierce rejoinder against the vicious smears of Tucson massacre opportunists and drew on �America�s enduring strength� to pay tribute to the victims.
They criticized her for not saying anything.
Now, they�ll criticizing her for saying something.

Idiocracy: The new normal.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bow,

She sure came through today and hit a home run. There is no arguing that. cool

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CGPAUL
No matter what you may think of Palin, she says what she thinks...and what many of us are thinking...and not what the current wind is doing.

I like that.

That's what scares the [bleep] out of the left and the moderate RINO's. She's too close to the true for comfort.

NRA Lifetime Member
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Bow,

She sure came through today and hit a home run. There is no arguing that. cool

Some will.

Somebody else hit the ball and ran all the bases for her homerun.
And they have been doing it for her for over 20 years.

Don�t you know that Silly Sarah with her degree in Journalism can�t write a lick?
She is the only politician that has to use speech writers?
That her teleprompter was reflecting off her glasses?

Answering this crap is like playing whackamole!

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 71 invisible), 2,439 guests, and 1,131 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,701
Posts18,513,776
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.