Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I noticed that some members here have achieved Turdlike status. Question is what qualifies one for this exulted standing?

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
you have to have done battle with a well established troll and driven them to pull their hair out and send you threaten PMs

[Linked Image]

Last edited by stxhunter; 01/13/11.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
You need the blessing of the Grand Poobah. I had a reference to my membership in my sig line previously, but since Lee and Old Man departed, it isn't as much fun as before.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Contact Fishhead- I think he has the only approved training program. grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter
you have to have done battle with a well established troll and driven them to pull their hair out and send you threaten PMs

[Linked Image]

I wouldn't be so cocky, ..."The investigation Continues"

I understand the Douchelady has been put in charge.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Beargrease
I noticed that some members here have achieved Turdlike status. Question is what qualifies one for this exulted standing?
You win that status after you've regularly demolished enough of the popular girls in legitimate debate. The popular girls then circle the wagons in a middle-school locker-room style pile-on maneuver, in a no holds barred effort at marginalization through spin, lies, mischaracterization, and fabricated mythology. This way they don't have to suffer any further humiliation in authentic debate. Once successfully marginalized, one has achieved turdlike status in the eyes of the popular girls and their reliable, though simple-minded, minions.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
You win that status after you've regularly demolished enough of the popular girls in legitimate debate. The popular girls then circle the wagons in a middle-school locker-room style pile-on maneuver, in a no holds barred effort at marginalization through spin, lies, mischaracterization, and fabricated mythology. This way they don't have to suffer any further humiliation in authentic debate. Once successfully marginalized, one has achieved turdlike status in the eyes of the popular girls and their reliable, though simple-minded, minions.

You'll smoke a turd in hell for that statement.

Pox on you, THR. grin

I'm calling for all the members of the merry band of turdlike people to gang up on you.

Uuuuuuuuuh, you're gonna get it now. mad

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Geeezzzz, I tell ya the way gays think.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

you're one to talk about authentic debate....

I can't tell how many times you were asked to present facts, and you have simply faded away.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

you're one to talk about authentic debate....

I can't tell how many times you were asked to present facts, and you have simply faded away.

Remember facts and evidence mean nothing to a Liberal. Only the Party Line counts.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Go eat chit and howl at the moon, with your little psycho monkey Bud, TRH.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well the turd like people are out in force.

"That's what happens when your leaders stop being an American and start being a politician." George S. Patton
What would Yoda do...your ass kick it he would.
[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

huh, you must not pay attention.....near as i can figure the quickest way to make turdlike status is to put a funny Hitler avatar up and it causes a short circuit in one particular members 2 brain cells and he fires of PM's to you demanding you pull it down.......

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RAS2
In the eye of the beholder, eh?

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RAS2

Just circling the wagons like middle school girls.

Or so I understand from the authority of middle school girl locker room behavior.

The popular girls then circle the wagons in a middle-school locker-room style pile-on maneuver, in a no holds barred effort ....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
All I'm saying is if one does not bow to popular opionion one is deemed a kook. How dare anyone think for himself. Kinda like how the government tries to operate.

"That's what happens when your leaders stop being an American and start being a politician." George S. Patton
What would Yoda do...your ass kick it he would.
[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TRH and apparently RAS2 have no clue what the reference to turdlike is all about. It all evolved from VarmintGuy's comments. When someone disagreed with him they were deemed turdlike. It became a badge of honor! Now it has extended to add Lee24, Bosslady, and a few others to the ranks of Varmintguy....

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The popular girls then circle the wagons in a middle-school locker-room style pile-on maneuver,

Why does it not surprise me that you have intimate knowledge of the inner workings of a middle school girls locker room.....

get some help.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Heck, all I'm saying is if you want to throw out an opinion in contrast to the one held by the masses, than one should be prepared to back it up, even in the event that someone is "less than civil" in being contrary.

Something that the resident psychologist is unwilling to do. If he opens Pandora's box, he shouldn't escape scrutiny by crawling inside it and closing the lid.

I have already achieved "kook-like" status, by some accounts.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
If you have to ask...you can't afford it.

Camp is where you make it.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

459 members (1beaver_shooter, 280Ackleyrized, 2500HD, 3040Krag, 30Gibbs, 44 invisible), 1,692 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,046
Posts18,521,156
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.