Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by luv2safari
You must keep your eyes awfully warm...with all that wool. grin

Actually Fox polls say the same things. As I said, I like her, but she has too much going against her to be electable, IMO.

If I have to eat my words after Nov 2012, I'll be as happy as you are. wink

Spot on. imo

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by oldtimer303
Originally Posted by ColsPaul
[quote=StubbleDuck][quote=ColsPaul][quote=TNrifleman][quote=ColsPaul]does anyone here think she shoul appologise or at least put a spin on her websight?

I accomplished to raise a couple of children without any out of wedlock grandbabies...
LOL

"The Palin's being conserative and unlike liberals don't believe in abortion" GW

Spot on OldTimer! And nowhere, not one-time has Bristol EVER claimed she was victimized nor tried to duck "her sins" or "mistake" of getting preggars! INSTEAD the young and determined single-mom has loved her baby-son and QUIETLY gone about the business of raising him! Bristol has also taken the opportunity to tell other single teens not to make the same mistake - something she isn't required to do. (screw public opinion! or colspaul's)

Colspaul is a judgemental bastard, besides being an ignorant hack. sick

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
There, I think that's most of the Palinites.
Make a list.

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

We have the same political goals, just a difference in the starting lineup.

No we don't!

I want a hard nosed, common sense, family values oriented, 2nd Amendment supporting, anti-abortion, God fearing, say what you mean, Conservative like the former Governor of Alaska to be our next President.

And you want some Obama clone with an R after his name that has been "ordained" by the leftist MSM and other political pundits as a slightly right of center moderate who has been deemed to be an "electable" opponent for the Messiah!

I don't have Sarah Palin in my "starting lineup" as yet, but unlike you, I think she has every right to try out for the team and be given every opportunity there is to win the starting position.

All I'm saying is that it's extremely wrongheaded to begin eliminating candidates from the "starting lineup" before you have seen a single competitor actually try out for the position.

Why is it necessary for you to make predictions about how well a candidate will fare against their opponents before you've seen the others play??

To me, that's not only unfair, but it also jeopardizes an individual's ability to compete on a level playing field.

It's that simple......... smirk

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Timberlake
I've often wondered just why the liberal left so despises this woman. After hearing her speech I now realize why. They're very afraid.

Yep. They've even replaced, "It's Bush's fault." with "It's Palin's fault."

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Blood Libel" a term fallen out of use for so long it doesn't mean what it once did. It means, as her intent was, proselytizing ones beliefs using the of the blood of the innocent. With that she is dead on the money.

She uses the term for one reason, to show the libs as idiots. You see, it isn't necessary to prove a lib an idiot, it actually takes very little effort. Just apply the right stimulation and the libs with prove themselves idiots.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nemesis

We have the same political goals, just a difference in the starting lineup.

And you want some Obama clone with an R after his name that has been "ordained" by the leftist MSM and other political pundits as a slightly right of center moderate who has been deemed to be an "electable" opponent for the Messiah!

Why is it necessary for you to make predictions about how well a candidate will fare against their opponents before you've seen the others play??

To me, that's not only unfair, but it also jeopardizes an individual's ability to compete on a level playing field.

It's that simple......... smirk

LMAO...again... grin grin

Your reading comprehension is nil. Where have I ever implied that I want anything remotely resembling a RINO? That is the last thing I want to see nominated. You just can't stand it that many don't see Palin as a viable candidate. It seems to drive you nuts.

If my wanting to look at alternatives to Palin isn't "fair", and it could keep her from a nomination and a run at the White House, I've been grossly underestimating my own personal power all these years. laugh

She isn't my choice or that of many conservatives. If she gets the nod, I'll knock on doors, walk the neighborhoods, and place the signs for her. I think this is all moot; she won't run, IMO.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Palin Death Threats at 'Unprecedented Level'
By U.S. News Staff

Posted: January 13, 2011
Her team is talking to security experts after receiving what an aide has described as an "unprecedented level" of death threats.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Quite simply Palin will not be elected President in 2012 and if she is nominated by the GOP, BHO will win in a landslide of tsunamic proportions.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Quite simply Palin will not be elected President in 2012 and if she is nominated by the GOP, BHO will win in a landslide of tsunamic proportions.

The election of B-HO disproves your position. Usually they tell candidates the they have to campaign more from the middle to appeal to the largest percentage of people. He campaigned from the far left and won. McCain was in the middle and he lost. Reagan was from the right and he won.

I'd say if she holds herself to the right, continues her message unabated, stands by her positions, then she has a very good chance. Toss in another mushy RINO, forget it.

Ken Blackwell as vice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcNqFOUBwhU

Last edited by crosshair; 01/13/11.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
IC B3

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

I'm afraid I have to agree. I agree with just about all of her viewpoints, but don't think she is a very good candidate, at least not for POTUS. She's not a very good speaker. I thought the concept she tried to convey this past week was off the mark, and of course it wasn't very well delivered. She obviously has some potential perhaps as a cabinet member, but presidential candidate...? I'm really afraid she'll get some momentum and somehow get the nomination. Hope not.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If this was her "coming out" as a potential 2012 candidate with the ability to appeal beyond the 24hrcampfire crowd, she failed miserably. Referencing "blood libel" might be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in popular politics. Sounded totally contrived and disingenuous.

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We just need to shut up and wait until Sept of 2012 when Spandex will appoint a winner to run against BO .

His "dream ticket" will be Brad and Jeff O .

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Funny, I'm a conservative and would like an actual one to run... Palin is Obama's dream to run against.

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
If this was her "coming out" as a potential 2012 candidate with the ability to appeal beyond the 24hrcampfire crowd, she failed miserably.

Couldn't agree more. She may even be going backwards. The libs are just pumped with excitement over the prospect of her being BO's opposition, too. To bad she wasn't on the ticket to be the Seantor from Alaska. She probably could have won that one.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by crosshair
"Blood Libel" a term fallen out of use for so long it doesn't mean what it once did. It means, as her intent was, proselytizing ones beliefs using the of the blood of the innocent. With that she is dead on the money.

Yep. People call Palin stupid, then throw a tissy when she talks over their heads.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by crosshair

Yep. People call Palin stupid, then throw a tissy when she talks over their heads.

Oh BS, she likely had to Google "blood libel"... not that's she's not intelligent, jut not particularly well educated. She couldn't have come up with that on her own.

I would have thought her inability to answer simple geo-political questions in 2008 would have made that fundamentally clear...

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Did she campaign in all 57 states?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
C
Palin is the Peter Principle personified. Out of her league ( and their hair) thanks to the GOP/EXXON-MOBIL promotion. Out of her element, Alaska. Buoyed up on New York money that actually despises her for the useful idiot she is, hedging/bolstering their sincere bets. Blood libel is so funny in and out of such context. Alas irony and decency never met in such confounded crossroads. Gotta love her. Poor girl!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bea175
I love Sarah Palin and think she is a role model for all women
I love Sarah Palin and I think she's a role model for EVERYONE!!!!!

I had to add my 2 cents.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1minute, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 204guy, 1936M71, 71 invisible), 2,340 guests, and 1,376 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,683
Posts18,493,925
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.