Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
whistle For those who think the lady is shallow, stupid, uneducated, might want to take a look at her 2010 tax return and compare to your own. She is not doing bad for stupid broad with a pretty face. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by oldtimer303
whistle For those who think the lady is shallow, stupid, uneducated, might want to take a look at her 2010 tax return and compare to your own. She is not doing bad for stupid broad with a pretty face. GW

Only the shallow, stupid, and uneducated, would think Perky is a "stupid broad with a pretty face".

But then only the shallow, stupid, and uneducated, would think she should run for President.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Only the shallow, stupid, and uneducated, would think Perky is a "stupid broad with a pretty face".

But then only the shallow, stupid, and uneducated, would think she should run for President.

Little jealous, huh?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sse
Gotta love her.

I do. Problem is even if she was flush with all issues all the time, I don't think she could improve her electability, just due to her personality and communication skills.

Little over your head, is she? Maybe you need to do a little brushing up; catch up with modern times, ya know.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Don't worry she probably won't run and if she does she will get whupped in the early primaries.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm sure that she would be one of the greatest presidents but she's doing pretty good doing what she does right now. Keeping libs stirred up and afraid.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Agreed. I really thought she would be Steele's replacement but now I suppose we know her intentions for 2012.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I never saw that fit for Sarah.
Going back to her Alaska politics she has always yanked the GOP establishment chain almost as hard as the Dems.
Palin is hard core Tea Party and the GOP beltway boys can�t stand it.

Romney would have been a better fit for that good old boys/big bucks fund raising job.

For what it is worth, this is the first poll I have seen since Sarah�s speech.

Media Curves showed her speech to 1,437 self-reported Democrats, Republicans and Independents between January 13-14. Her sincerity, believability, and likeability scores improved after the group of 1,437 self-reported Democrats, Republicans, and Independents viewed her speech.

Here is the raw data. 81% of Republicans and 56% of independents concluded that the speech will help her image and 78% of Republicans and 54% of independents concluded that the speech will help her in a potential presidential run.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Nobody who proposes doing what needs to be done has a hoot in hell chance of getting elected, anyway. In fact,..anyone who truly understands the problems this country faces probably wouldn't even run for President.

Which means that 2 years into an administration, everybody is going to hate whoever gets elected.

Obama only ran because he wanted it on his resume' that he was a candidate,.....then he messed around and won,...now he's getting all beat up by everybody for not being allowed by the ruling class to do all of those things he promised.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

But only the shallow, stupid, and uneducated would endlessly repeat unsubstantiated judgments for Sarah not to try.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

But only the shallow, stupid, and uneducated would endlessly repeat unsubstantiated judgments for Sarah not to try.

But only the shallow, stupid, and uneducated would endlessly repeat the mantra that Perky should receive the nomination.

www.paracay.com

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
"Perky?"

Perky Katie Couric!!??

Suuuurrely you jest! smirk

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by StubbleDuck
"Perky?"

Perky Katie Couric!!??

Suuuurrely you jest! smirk

Not at all.

www.paracay.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

That just makes too much sense to overcome with logic. But the spin will continue by the left and moderate POS.

NRA Lifetime Member
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Originally Posted by sse
Gotta love her.

I do. Problem is even if she was flush with all issues all the time, I don't think she could improve her electability, just due to her personality and communication skills.

Little over your head, is she? Maybe you need to do a little brushing up; catch up with modern times, ya know.

Took you off ingore to read this.

You obviously don't understand politics, especially with regard to key ingredients necessary to gain office.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sse

You obviously don't understand politics, especially with regard to key ingredients necessary to gain office.

And what were the "key ingredients necessary" for a shoeshine boy from Chicago to "gain office."

Huh??

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
That's been gone over well enough for two years. I'm not debating with the idiot club, of which you are evidently a charter member.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sse
That's been gone over well enough for two years. I'm not debating with the idiot club, of which you are evidently a charter member.

Typical response when you are talking out of your azzhole and get called on it!

You dope!!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Pretty spiffy speech.

I wonder who wrote it.

Just a guess Bristoe - Unemployed California 'speech' writers who've seen the light, and looking for work?

wink

edit: rephrased before I confuse someone.......

Last edited by slopshot; 01/18/11.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by nemesis
Originally Posted by sse

And what were the "key ingredients necessary" for a shoeshine boy from Chicago to "gain office."

Huh??

Quoth the raven, "nevermore."

In other words, not much of an answer from such a learned person. C'mon, sse, surely you can do better than that!

O, remember to take me off ignore before you read this...

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 3,008 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,753
Posts18,514,711
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.