Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
That Rasmussen poll interview was from Nov 2008. Since then Sarahs numbers have fallen very badly. As a matter of fact recent polls have her way heavy on disapproval....she's almost got the same numbers as Nancy Pelosi....and that ain't good.

Last edited by kraky111; 01/20/11.
GB4

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is Palin Done?

If she is then it would be good to recognize the good she has done for America.....

Makes little difference.....the sleeping giant has been awakened.....and Sarah had a lot to do with it.....besides....we'll see just how "done" she is in 2012 and there'll be a lot of water to go over the dam between now and then!

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BrentD
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Palin is Theodore Roosevelt in a size 6 suit, American flag pin, and some kick ass black leather boots.

Sadly, I know you are serious about that statement. The rest of us are laughing when we aren't crying. For damn sure, she ain't no Teddy Roosevelt.

You are right and Mike Metroulas was wrong, Sarah wears a size 4.
Those were his words not mine.

And you are right about Teddy, Palin is much more conservative and far less progressive that Teddy Roosevelt was.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Palin gets trounced by Obama in every national poll. Nominating her guarantees four more years of Obama. Its that simple. On a lighter note, she's a quitter, a drama queen, ignorant, divisive, and not very bright.

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Palin gets trounced by Obama in every national poll. Nominating her guarantees four more years of Obama. Its that simple. On a lighter note, she's a quitter, a drama queen, ignorant, divisive, and not very bright.

Jordan

OUCH!!!

But so damn accurate.... You did miss "cute" though. Apparently, that counts for something.

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Jordan

Hmmm, "ignorant and not very bright" in the same sentence; sounds kind of ignorant and not very bright.
We all know what Sarah has done for Alaska, conservatives, Tea Party, standing up to the dems and lamestream media for what millions of Americans hold dear. Alll this while the rest of the R's are in hiding somewhere.
What have you done Mr. Wisdom?

" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson.

Molon Labe
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
"Ignorant" and "not very bright" are not synonyms. My conservative bonafides (which are considerable---but out of modesty shall remain private) are completely irrelevant to the merits of my criticisms of Palin.

Hijack attempt thwarted with logic.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by kraky111
That Rasmussen poll interview was from Nov 2008. Since then Sarahs numbers have fallen very badly. As a matter of fact recent polls have her way heavy on disapproval....she's almost got the same numbers as Nancy Pelosi....and that ain't good.

This is what Rasmussen said right after the Nov. 2010 election:

�It�s a dead heat between Romney, Huckabee and Palin when likely primary voters are asked who they would vote for if their primary were held today.�

And yesterday the Washington post poll said basically the same thing:

In a new Washington Post poll 1/20/11
21% of respondents advised they would support Huckabee 19% Palin and 17% Romney as detailed below.
No one else got into double figures and the latest left wing media selections for the GOP of the month Thune and Daniels hardly rated at all.
The 40% shared between Palin and Huckabee-a statistical tie are the only poll results that matter at this point in time for the 2012 election. The polls showing Palin 10 points behind Obama for example, two years out are meaningless as the Reagan polling below shows.
All that matters for Palin is, should she choose to run, how well will she do in the early primaries. Clearly, despite all the massive negative left wing media attacks she is still very popular with the base (80% in polls).

And they added this:

Polling has also shown that should Huckabee choose not to run, a strong possibility, then Palin is his supporters next choice. The numbers then, at this point, and should Huckabee not run, are very much on her side. Even Andrew Sullivan in a moment of lucidity when the PDS uterus fog lifted, said this week that he thinks the �nomination is still hers to lose� even given the media attacks and supposed general low poll rating.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Jordan

Another rocket surgeon speaks....

[img]http://img220.imageshack.us/i/nerd46422.jpg/[/img]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm a registered Republican, but I'll vote for the best candidate regardless of his/her Party affiliation.

I won't vote for Palin, she is not sufficiently worldly, educated, or it appears, intelligent enough to be POTUS.

I won't vote for Romney, he is a Mormon and this is, mostly, a Christian Country.

I won't vote for Obama, he is 90% image and 10% substance. I doubt that there has ever been a less well prepared man assume the office of POTUS. EVER.

That leaves who?

JEff

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
BrentD,

The rest of us are laughing

How many in your group of "us"? I don't know any.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Jordan

Your kid ever get a job up in Alaska?

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I DO NOT WANT PALIN FOR PRESIDENT.

Its really not her talent (and she is quite talented). She should be leaing the people who live OUTSIDE the beltway.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Ringman
BrentD,

The rest of us are laughing

How many in your group of "us"? I don't know any.

I am one of many.

The lady has done yoeman service for the Party. She should be praised for that. Let us all hope she keeps on doing that. I do believe she is intelligent and avericious enough to not pursue the nomination. She is very well situated to increase her fortune and the fortunes of Conservatives without making the mistake of throwing her bra in the ring.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If Obama is 90% image and 10% substance, what is Palin's split, 89%/11%? I see nothing in that woman that would inspire me, in any way, to vote for her. At least Obama would have had 4 years of OJT to fall back on. What does Palin fall back on? Her success as the mayor of a city with a population of 10K? Her success as a less than a full term governor of a state with a population only slightly over 700K? Sarah Palin is to politics what Paris Hilton is to acting.

JEff

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
"Ignorant" and "not very bright" are not synonyms. My conservative bonafides (which are considerable---but out of modesty shall remain private) are completely irrelevant to the merits of my criticisms of Palin.

Hijack attempt thwarted with logic.

That reminds me.
Some unfinished business�

Way back, last February, RobJordan posted this:
�All of the liberal critics of Palin are people I cannot stand. They are card carrying leftists utterly hostile to conservatism. But that is irrelevant to the factual questions surrounding Palin's competence. Whether or not Charlie Gibson is a liberal is utterly irrelevant on the question whether Sarah Palin did or did not know what the Bush doctrine was, or whether Africa was a continent and not a nation.
I did a little survey in my house this evening (granted, its not scientific): I asked my very conservative wife (pro-life, church-going, devoted mother), my very conservative son (reads everything conservative, just finished reading "Witness" by Whittaker Cambers, an intelligent critic of evolution etc.) and my very, very conservative 26 year old teacher daughter. I asked them all (ignoring what they know of my opinions on the matter) what they thought of Sarah Palin. The word they all used to describe her: "idiot". It was universal.�

And I posted:
�I would like to ask you and your family two reasonable follow up survey questions. How could an �idiot� accomplish as much as Sarah Palin has in her young life. The second is an essay question and based on the Dewie Whetsell challenge that I posted a few clicks back. Name someone else who has done better. This might be more constructive than flippin� someone off as an �idiot�.

I hope your family did ignore your opinions and your �facts�.
Fact is that Charles Krauthammer has said that there are four Bush Doctrines and Sarah Palin answered with the correct one.
Fact is that the �Africa is a Nation� fable has been completely discredited.
Some who should know, say that there is several hours of good stuff in the Katie Couric interview locked away in the NBC vault.
I do know for a fact that Palin has done very well in her speeches, debates, and her other interviews. And those interviews are available in unedited transcripts.
My favorite is the one she did in her kitchen with Greta Van Susteren.�

I am still waiting for the results of my �follow up survey questions.�
Now that Palin has continued to do so well and her 2010 1040 is so much better then yours or mine�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Palin is Theodore Roosevelt in a size 6 suit, American flag pin, and some kick ass black leather boots.

Sadly, I know you are serious about that statement. The rest of us are laughing when we aren't crying. For damn sure, she ain't no Teddy Roosevelt.

You are right and Mike Metroulas was wrong, Sarah wears a size 4.
Those were his words not mine.

And you are right about Teddy, Palin is much more conservative and far less progressive that Teddy Roosevelt was.

Damn, Bow, this is getting scary.

You know her dress size and SHOE size? Do you know her bra size and what brand of TP she prefers? Does she wear red or blue panties? Any tats? Where? Body piercings? Where? Photos please.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

I won't vote for Palin, she is because I'm not sufficiently worldly, educated, or it appears, intelligent enough to vote. be POTUS.

There is fixed it for ya'........

JEff

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I like her. BUT, I don't think that her Alaska TV show is helping her chances of being Pres one bit.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

And a good thing too. TR was in on the start of the progressive movement, like his cousin FDR, which has stymied much growth and freedom in America. Palin draws much larger crowds too.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (10gaugeman, 1234, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 160user, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,243 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,921
Posts18,479,766
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.