Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lil Fish,

I think we all know your Long Range Resume is pretty thin.

As you are so fond of sayin �Feel free to hang some pics� laugh laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It don't get any thinner,than handicapping a scopes erector to a static BC,at a static speed,from a static zero and at a static atmosphere.

Feel free to use all the Imagination you can muster...you's gonna need it................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
John, you really need to get a new hobby, this one, as you say, is getting pretty thin.

R.

You can run, but you'll just die tired.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Leave her wiggle room,to denote how them statics stack up in more than one tube.

It'll take all of her Imagination,to get a gaggle of tubes to toss static velocities across a static chrony,with a static box of ammo...on top of the BDC brainfart. But it never ain't not funny.(grin)

Stupidity ain't her hobby,though it's assuredly her plight..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lil Fish,

Seem you have exactly zero experience in the actually shooting game at extended distance.

Bravo Lil Fish, you get the award for �He who speaks about what others have done�.

Keep up the good work. laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm as at ease in musing fact,as you are talking out your azz...............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lil Fish,

Why don�t you just hang a few pics of all those long range hits you have gotten in the field.

Seems that there just are not any.

Every time we play this game it seems to turn out the same. Wonder why???

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Because your Imagination takes you places,that don't exist.

Physics is a knowed quantity,same as your bullshitt. Was heading towards quizzing you on ammo particulars,but that was gonna get ugly too..............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lil Fish,

You can quiz on ammo all you want but the fact remains that you simply have absolutely no long range game shooting experience.

You seem to think that internet quizzes will fix that but those of us who shoot know better.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I simply like to hear you sputter and it don't take anything more than a query in passing,to getcha there.

Funny how everyone else that builds rifles,is more than eager to answer particulars,but only the greasy Snake Oil Salesmen clam up.

Pretty damned funny,from stem to stern...and more than a touch telling..............

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lil Fish,

If you had any experience with long range you would begin to understand but since you only know what others have told you or you read it makes it hard to keep you in the loop.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Physics are a given. Though there's no telling where your Imagination will take you next,thus your perpetual sidestep of all particulars.

You is THE Notso Artful Dodger...............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lil Fish,

The problem is I am a known quantity in the long range shooting game and I guess you are also. It is just that you have no experience but seem to like to run you mouth.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Feel free to TRY and poke all the holes you dare,in the simplistic facts I cited.

You can't...which of course is the source of your being so well "known",though hardly in the light your Imagination is trying to cast. You are the biggest tool in the box.

Congratulations?.................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lil Fish,

Are we gonna get to see some vid or picts or what??

You fan club is gonna be so disappointed if you lose this again. Just put up some picts of you actually doing what you are yapping about and help the boys out.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Reality always trumps Imagination and I'm more than a whole bunch comfy in the sanctity of that constant.

You've proprietary stupidity in your corner and that'd be it................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lil Fish,

Why don�t we skip the imagination and just deal with what we have really done in the field.

So tell the boys Lil Fish, what have you actually done in the field??

I have seen a few vids out to 700yds on steel but my 13yr old niece can trump that so give us an update on your shooting. Any game beyond 400yds??

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm simply a whole bunch good with a rifle and it could go no other way,given the familiarity. The time,round count and wares are commensurate with that fact. None of it new.

Thus the ease in smelling a ruse,a mile away..............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lil Fish,

Skip the double talk and let the boys know what you have actually done.

We both know it will be disappointment but they need to know sooner or later.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm never not speaking matter of factly,if only because facts matter. Yet another constant.

You are never not slithering away,because it's the only move you've got.

Deeply humored,in how you are stumped by your own wares...that's yet another Instant Classic!..................

Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

657 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 219 Wasp, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 2,565 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,635
Posts18,512,118
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.