Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lil Fish,

Well I guess we can agree you have never done any long range game shooting and I have done quite a bit of it.

Other than that this seems pretty pointless.

Have yourself a nice evening.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Feel free to tell yourself,that which you most desperately need to hear.

Facts is never pointless and the astute appreciate your candor,in revealing your gross ignorance,regarding the most simplistic of ballistic matters.

Though that were hardly secreted either..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jeebus, you two! Get a room! grin

Maybe in... April?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Facts is facts and you'd be amongst the last to savvy that..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Wonder why they work so well for the guys who actually kill schit at long range???

Must just be some kinda magic. laugh

"Must just be some kinda magic."

REAL MAGIC.....especially for those making and selling....for those that don't have enough brain power to figure MOA!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If doing some extra calculations at the shot make you feel better, have fun.

Some of us are a little beyond the chart dialing thing.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
John,
I have asked BS to commit to a PDog shoot in Wyoming this summer. His BS is astounding and humorous. I think he missed his calling and should consider Conmedy Central. He could fly into Billings and rent a car and meet a couple of us in Buffalo. I know a couple of ranchers that would appreciate his shooting ability if in fact he is as good as he says he is.
He must not have the funds for a plane ticket and a car rental is all I can figure or possibly being away from the keyboard for 3 or 4 days would slow his post count down too much.
Come on BS bring your toys and come on over and we will have some fun.

Dave

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If doing some extra calculations at the shot make you feel better, have fun.

Some of us are a little beyond the chart dialing thing.

Dummy,what part is "confusing"?

[Linked Image]

If you are gonna slum a BDC,at least drive one with a MOA scale,so you've a move,after having seen the light.

[Linked Image]

Your Imagination is taking you places again,that are opposite reality....................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RaceTire
John,
I have asked BS to commit to a PDog shoot in Wyoming this summer. His BS is astounding and humorous. I think he missed his calling and should consider Conmedy Central. He could fly into Billings and rent a car and meet a couple of us in Buffalo. I know a couple of ranchers that would appreciate his shooting ability if in fact he is as good as he says he is.
He must not have the funds for a plane ticket and a car rental is all I can figure or possibly being away from the keyboard for 3 or 4 days would slow his post count down too much.
Come on BS bring your toys and come on over and we will have some fun.

Dave

You poor clueless dolt,thinking you rate and that Flat Landing is doing "something" to boot.

I'm cryin'!...............

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I thought Stick and John were gonna have a friendly shoot in Montana in April, and that members of the Fire were gonna donate money to a Paypal account to buy Stick a ticket etc?! confused

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I offered to fly him out to Montana or Wyoming, pick him up and take him to wherever he and Burns choose. Would like to see them shoot at truly long range. video it for the fire. Offer stands. Might even bring a rifle or two and fire a few rounds too. cool

Lefty C

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No need of MOA once you understand how to build extra charts. If you are not using a PDA or carrying extra charts then what is the point?

If you are using extra charts then learn how to build them and skip the elevation MOA and put your wind on the turret.

Been playing this game to long to think I need or want MOA marking on my elevation turret. I have been there and done that and killed a lot of LR game that way before we figured out the real deal.

Under real world conditions the DCT simply works better.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by leftycarbon
I offered to fly him out to Montana, pick him up and take him to wherever him and Burns choose. Would like to see them shoot at truly long range. video it for the fire. Offer stands. Might even bring a rifle or two and fire a few rounds too. cool

Lefty C

Hmmm... generous of you, but I hate to see you bear all the cost. I bet we could easily get the cost of ticket and board lined up via $10, $20 donations, and a paypal account should be easy to set up. Just a thought. [bleep]... I'm in for $20! smile

Stick, let's do this thing!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No need of MOA once you understand how to build extra charts. If you are not using a PDA or carrying extra charts then what is the point?

If you are using extra charts then learn how to build them and skip the elevation MOA and put your wind on the turret.

Been playing this game to long to think I need or want MOA marking on my elevation turret. I have been there and done that and killed a lot of LR game that way before we figured out the real deal.

Under real world conditions the DCT simply works better.

Magic Charts now too?

No [bleep],the windage turret will shift boolit flight? Must be another of your "proprietary" findings. Laffin'.

All you can do,is illuminate what a slow learner you are,due solely to your inherent stupidity,which is commensurate.

Stupidity is the gift that keeps on giving and you are a bottomless pit of misinformation and sheer dumbphucktitude......................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by leftycarbon
I offered to fly him out to Montana, pick him up and take him to wherever him and Burns choose. Would like to see them shoot at truly long range. video it for the fire. Offer stands. Might even bring a rifle or two and fire a few rounds too. cool

Lefty C

Hmmm... generous of you, but I hate to see you bear all the cost. I bet we could easily get the cost of ticket and board lined up via $10, $20 donations, and a paypal account should be easy to set up. Just a thought. [bleep]... I'm in for $20! smile

Stick, let's do this thing!

You gals and your never ending imaginations,truly crack me up................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lil Fish,

Well I guess you really put me in my place. laugh

Wonder how I manage to kill at LR on such a regular basis??

Must just be pure luck or maybe I am talking just a little over your head?? laugh

Study up Lil Fish, you are still about 15 yrs behind the State of the Art. frown

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
John, your dumbphuckitude is legion and your rifles are WallyWorld crap and you can't shoot for chit. And your truck sucks.

Congratulations?................

(there.... now will someone fly ME to Montana for some shootin'?) grin

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
No imagination....Real deal...offer stands...

LC

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Thought so...........

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
John, your dumbphuckitude is legion and your rifles are WallyWorld crap and you can't shoot for chit. And your truck sucks.

Congratulations?................

(there.... now will someone fly ME to Montana for some shootin'?) grin

You??

What about me??

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (Amos63, 35, Akhutr, anothergun, 14 invisible), 1,580 guests, and 774 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,651
Posts18,512,642
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.