-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There is a Bar/Restaurant at the Pike Place Market in Seattle that I've gone to that has over thirty or forty different import beers on tap that I like to go to and sample their wares along with a meal. A window seat, a meal and exploring the imports is a must if you make it to Seattle's Pike Place Market while you are in Seattle.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I love wheat beers this is currently my favorite although my "favorite" changes on an almost monthly basis

franziskaner hefe-weisse dunkel

EVERYBODY is pro-gun, some just don't know it. When an anti-gun person is in trouble, the first thing they do is call 911 and demand that they send somebody with a gun!

"Turdlike".... in record time

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ColdBore
Originally Posted by 444Matt
I like beer a little more redneck than that I guess:

I've never been a beer drinker, but if I was, I think that's where I'd fall in.

Boutique beers, in some fancy fern bar, isn't what I think of when I think "beer".

I picture something more along the lines of sitting on the truck tailgate, with a can in your hand, not sitting in some trendy upscale gathering spot comparing notes.

just cause your sitt'n on a tailgate doesn't mean you have to drink krappy beer!..... smile

EVERYBODY is pro-gun, some just don't know it. When an anti-gun person is in trouble, the first thing they do is call 911 and demand that they send somebody with a gun!

"Turdlike".... in record time

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Mako25
Watching the sanitation process (or lack thereof) involved in some tap beers made me a bottle-guy.

You'd puke if I could show you the bottle that sat at my great aunt's house for years when I was a kid.

Back then, they'd re-use the whole bottle, rather than the crushing and melting of today's recycling.

Apparently they weren't having such a great day on the bottle washing line that day.

You know how smokers will stick their butts in a can (or in this case, a bottle), to put them out?

Yep, they just went ahead and refilled the bottle with beer, capped it, and into the case, with probably a dozen old butts floating in it! sick

It's been probably 30 years since I last saw that bottle, but it sure stuck with me!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ColdBore

I've never been a beer drinker, but if I was, I think that's where I'd fall in.

Boutique beers, in some fancy fern bar, isn't what I think of when I think "beer".

I picture something more along the lines of sitting on the truck tailgate, with a can in your hand, not sitting in some trendy upscale gathering spot comparing notes.

I like beer to taste like beer. Plenty of Sierra Nevada bottles rattling around in the back of my truck..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Used to live up your way years ago..they still brewin "Ole froth-n-slosh" round the holidays ??

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I had a cousin bring me some Alaskan Amber and Bayern Pilsner back from Montana.

Also, when I hit the Seattle area I really enjoy Mac and Jacks African Amber.

ddj

Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back. - Robert Ruark
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Beer makes me pee too damn much.

It's hard to enjoy a buzz when ya constantly waddlin' back and forth to the bathroom.

,..and if ya old,..like I am,..there's that wet spot on ya blue jeans ya gotta worry about.

You old guys know what I sayin',...You can squeeze, squeeze, squeeze 'till ya blue inna face,...shake it 'till people start lookin',..and it's still gonna dribble a spot own ya britches,...especially if ya been drinkin' beer.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Been drinking Samuel Adams Boston Lager here lately...

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I been on Amber Bock for several years as a "daily beer" and Guinness Draft for the more important times.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

IC B3

P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Don't really drink much beer, but the normal order is Michelob Ultra. When I can find it, Weihenstephaner is my preferred (not the weissbier version).

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Terry I got a case of Guiness in the basement! Come on up!nice I'll get the fire going nice and warm for ya!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I would never make it past the FL border, I would be a Floridasicle!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
EH. once these Florida transplants get a foot hold and forget that we REALLY do have the "FOURTH" season..you couldn't move em with a cake of C4 !!! laugh

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
BET ME BUCKWHEAT! smile smile

Old cat turd!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Miller High Life or MGD is my go to beer.
I'm bein' dissed. laugh

Leinie's Creamy Dark here...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
i dont know if its just me or if other people find this too , but i find that during the different seasons of the year i like different kinds of beer for example over summer all i drink is ice cold, miller lite, coors lite,or budweiser select . but when its cold outside i can hardly drink any of the above mentioned beers, the last two winters i have been drinking everything i can find that is brewed by these people http://www.boulevard.com/wp-content/themes/boulevard960/ageverify.php?r=http://www.boulevard.com or when i want something different i get whatever i can find from this brewery http://www.bluemoonbrewingcompany.com/

IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE, MINE ARE ALL DEFECTIVE ..... TED NUGENT
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Pete E
From what I've tried, American beer is like having sex in a canoe ie its f***ing close to water! grin

I can only think you guys gave us Bud and Coors as the final FU after 1783! grin

Pete:

Tell us what you like. We'll give you a selection of craft beers to try when you come over. (Bud and Coors are not beer. I would call them fermented grain beverages.)

Personally, I favor Bell's Two-Hearted Ale, an IPA, and Three Floyd's Robert the Bruce Scottish style ale.

Not available everywhere in the US, but you can find Dogfish Head just about anywhere.

- Tom

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
EH. once these Florida transplants get a foot hold and forget that we REALLY do have the "FOURTH" season..you couldn't move em with a cake of C4 !!! laugh

I left active duty partially because my next duty station was going to be Offutt or Korea. After Colorado, Germany and Ohio, there was no way I was going to go to another freezing ass cold place. Anything below 60 is an annoyance, and the 60's themselves get old after a few days.

[Linked Image]

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Pilsner Urquell is a staple around here.

I've been drinking a bunch of Paulaner Oktoberfest lately, along with Anchor Humming and Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1_deuce, 1936M71, 219DW, 260Remguy, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 57 invisible), 1,707 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,108
Posts18,522,700
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.