Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Jahrs Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
60th Anniversary Stainless Steel convertible with 5 1/2" barrel in perfect unfired condition. $425 shipped.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
GB1

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
any photos and confirm adjustable sights w/2 cylinders?Thanks

CrossHair Consulting
www.crosshairconsulting.com
406-439-8512
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I think that one may have fixed sights. Worth a check for that price.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
J
Jahrs Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Ursus, will have photos posted by Saturday morning and yes sights are adjustable with both cylinders.

C.H. Spurgeon
J
Jahrs Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J

C.H. Spurgeon
IC B2

J
Jahrs Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
$425 shipped is my bottom dollar. Retail on this is $499. If you live in California please make sure that your dealer will except from a non FFL holder and if it has to be over-nighted then plan on paying the extra shipping. That goes for Hawaii and Alaska and other west coat states too. I plan on using UPS medium size (if it fits it ships) box, shipped ground and insured with confirmation. Thanks.

C.H. Spurgeon
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jahrs
$425 shipped is my bottom dollar. Retail on this is $499. If you live in California please make sure that your dealer will except from a non FFL holder and if it has to be over-nighted then plan on paying the extra shipping. That goes for Hawaii and Alaska and other west coat states too. I plan on using UPS medium size (if it fits it ships) box, shipped ground and insured with confirmation. Thanks.
No, it does not "have" to go overnight:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Question_Shipping_a_Handgun#Post4902079

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Hey Bricktop

I'm curious where you are located? (4-real) NO BS!!!

You print alot of here say and documents per the standards of the US mutiple shipping organizations.....and some from the FFL compliance rules an regulations.(T or F and only U would know)

Would you like to expose yourself to the rest of the FREE world in how you have SO much in-site/knowledge of the rules a regs... per your opinion???.........(true or fictional)?

I have noticed you quote specific lines and frazes that are in and all really true... in the statues and regulations, however you also don't print the whole statment of intent of the LAW which could lead a individual in the wrong direction and jail!

No bashing or discontent towards U at all............just trying to make the playing field................ REAL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just so WE are on the same page.............. I have built many barns and houses with a several thank you's.... so don't even go there either. OK?

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
ttt

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rugermike
Hey Bricktop

I'm curious where you are located? (4-real) NO BS!!!
Why? You wanting to meet for coffee?

You print alot of here say and documents per the standards of the US mutiple shipping organizations.....and some from the FFL compliance rules an regulations.(T or F and only U would know)

Would you like to expose yourself to the rest of the FREE world in how you have SO much in-site/knowledge of the rules a regs... per your opinion???.........(true or fictional)?
I've been around.

I have noticed you quote specific lines and frazes that are in and all really true... in the statues and regulations, however you also don't print the whole statment of intent of the LAW which could lead a individual in the wrong direction and jail!
Noooooooooooooooo, I post the pertinent sections of the appropriate law and laws. Their statements and intentions are very clear. You are very, very, VERY mistaken to believe otherwise. As I've admonished others, please don't post BULLSHIT and pass it off as fact. You are more than welcome to submit a request to the BATFE's LEGAL department in writing if you doubt my information. Their legal department is staffed by attorneys who will render binding legal determinations in writing upon request -- this is where you make your tax dollars work. Let me make this damned clear: the BATFE's LEGAL department isn't some idiot agent or other representative answering the telephone at the local BATFE office. They will state -- in writing, on official BATFE letterhead -- EVERYTHING I've stated regarding the shipment of firearms via common or contract carriers.

IC B3

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Again, scurittin around the True issues with words... and I 4 got to mention BS!...................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Again, scurittin around the True issues with words... and I 4 got to mention BS!...................
What issues? Habla Ingles, please. There is no bullshit from my end.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Very nice handgun, good handy bbl length - bump

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Whats your problem rugermike? Despite your weak attempt to appear non confrontational towards brick you later stumbled over your own tongue and exposed your true motives...Always happens,just give someone long enough and they will hang themselves with their own stupidity. If you dont know the rules for shipping and buying a handgun how can you accuratly accuse someone of BSing and skirting the issues? If you want to know the rules and wonder how someone "got so smart", take the time and find out for yourself! Dont come to court with half baked ideas you heard in the grocery line unless you can prove he doesnt know what he is talking about.Do you know the laws...If not, go do your own homework and then come back with a debatable answer to refute.

I dont bother arguing with idiots who expect me to find their answers for them.Like he said... if you want to know something go straight to the source and they have to tell you and provide you with the document.Thats how you come on here and stand like you have a backbone and take crap from folks.There is an old saying that goes that the "Truth need not be afraid!" He states what he does because he "IS" right and he knows it because he did his due diligence..No secret to it all.

Im amazed at the amount of here say I see spewed all over the internet and in conversations about gun laws,especially shipping.Just last week I spent two hours talking to a ignorant postmaster who could not interpret his own USPS manual and what it says in reference to shipping firearms through the mail.In the end he called 3 different postal locations before he finally talked to someone who told him the same &^%&^$&^ thing I spent two hours telling him!My firearm shipped because I knew not only the law but the USPS shipping policy.Good Lord the ignorant people are everywhere.Turn in your homework and stop looking on your neighbors paper for answers rugermike.

Last edited by barnabus; 02/05/11.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Bump for a nice revolver!

J
Jahrs Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
There is a new member here who has told me that he wants this in a PM. I asked him to post it here publicly and I want to give him some time to receive and respond to my PM. I know I few of you are interested and I just want to be fair to this new member and give him some time. Thanks for your patience.

C.H. Spurgeon
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
PM sent on this.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good price Hal

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
I will buy this Jahrs if it is still for sale. My FFL dealer in California will receive from you directly as a private party, just enclose your data as we discussed before. I too encourage you to check with him directly if you feel uncomfortable. If you do decide to send FFL to FFL that is fine to, but your dealer will then need to comply with California DOJ rules. No big deal to me, either way is completely legal. I need your address in NC to send funds if you will PM me. Thank you, Wade

CrossHair Consulting
www.crosshairconsulting.com
406-439-8512
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I'll take it if available

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (160user, 12344mag, 117LBS, 10gaugemag, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 2,683 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,984
Posts18,480,954
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.