Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rem shooter
Originally Posted by Karnis
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Originally Posted by Karnis
Maybe.Coulda been a rampfest.

Got ramps ? smile

Not many know what they are. Some powerful medicine.
boy ,I aint had a good mess of ramps scense i went home in the spring 10 years ago to visit mom and dad , and go trout fishing with dad . mix them in some fried taters GGGGGOOOOODDDDD EEEAAATTTIINN grin grin
WWWWHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'm from East Ky. I can walk to the top of the hill and look into W.Va.

METH, CRACK and OXYCONTIN are a plague locally. I have seen the transition from shine to pot and now to meth etc. These new punks are just plain mean. Think Deliverance meets Jackass. Kid next door od'd on oxy last week.

I've lived and worked coast to coast for nigh on 30 years and some of the toughest guys I've ever encountered are right around home.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TexasRick
I'm thinking that if "US" Marshalls were anywhere except maybe Washington D.C......they got what they deserved.

We'll call if we "need" you....otherwise stay out of our lives.

Dude! WTF!?

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Watched Justified on FX for the first time tonight. Call me naive but is that Appalachian area truly the way the show "Justified" depicts?

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
OH it's real. Just like profesional wrestling and The Beverly Hillbillys.

O

Too old to suffer fools
IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by byc
I'm thinking that if "US" Marshalls were anywhere except maybe Washington D.C......they got what they deserved.

Dude! WTF!?

The marshal that was killed was a wv native. It was a wv trooper and another marshal that insured a long trial was avoided.

O

Too old to suffer fools
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Here's a link to the Charleston,WV paper.
http://www.wvgazette.com/News/policeblotter/201102160569

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Dood? What in THE..........

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Ska..,

Looks like TexasRick is either a skinhead or a milita whackjob.

O

Too old to suffer fools
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by OUTCAST
Ska..,

TexasRick is a douchebag.

O

Fixed it for ya..

IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

A man died and will never see his family again. His parents will never be able to speak to their son. He did it attempting to remove a cocaine dealing predator off the streets.

He got what he deserved huh?

I hope you get what you deserve.

You should count your blessings that this is not a conversation taking place face to face.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good to see ya around Mac. I was withholding comment on that bs statment hoping he mis-spoke.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CAMONICK
money making hollers started with shine went to weed and have now progressed to meth, but all 3 are quite common in the mountains of WV,VA

That's an interesting point, i've seen four different generations, that have been involved in criminal enterprise here in TN. I've met the 1st gen. moonshiner of the family who's in his eighties, sold illegal alcohol during the 50's, 60's, 70's.

I've met the son of the moonshiner who's in his late early 60's. He grew and sold MJ in the 80's & 90's, that along with stealing cars, and selling the parts.

I've met the 3rd gen. who's in their late 40's, who has been involved in both MJ, Meth. along with car/parts thefts.

The 4th gen. is primarily into selling Meth. and prescription Meds. and has no problem boosting a car, if need be. This all within the same family. The entire family have been professional criminals. The Southern version of the Sopprano's.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Howdy back Mac!

I have been very busy lately! Lots of catch up to do from being gone out of the country so long.

I just got home from spending 10 hours dealing with a child molester rapist scumbag. The smug SOB was making me have visions of doing very bad things to him with my bare hands, before I shot him in the face. Sadly just wishfull thinking.

I came home, hugged my baby girl for a bit and checked onto the 'fire, only to read the total douchebag comment from the poster that I commented back to.

I am in no mood for such things.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You REAL proud of yourself, now, having got that off your shoulders.....?

That is some grotesque, and really sick chit, Mister.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 02/17/11.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've had those same thoughts many times myself and came home and did exactly as you. Funny how an Internet tough guy can post post something so asinine without having the stones to back it up.

I Burn While I See
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mac,
I'm still at a loss at what that dude posted. Perhaps we're all misconstruing what he said?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems pretty clear now considering the silence.

I Burn While I See
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hunter1960
Originally Posted by CAMONICK
money making hollers started with shine went to weed and have now progressed to meth, but all 3 are quite common in the mountains of WV,VA

That's an interesting point, i've seen four different generations, that have been involved in criminal enterprise here in TN. I've met the 1st gen. moonshiner of the family who's in his eighties, sold illegal alcohol during the 50's, 60's, 70's.

I've met the son of the moonshiner who's in his late early 60's. He grew and sold MJ in the 80's & 90's, that along with stealing cars, and selling the parts.

I've met the 3rd gen. who's in their late 40's, who has been involved in both MJ, Meth. along with car/parts thefts.

The 4th gen. is primarily into selling Meth. and prescription Meds. and has no problem boosting a car, if need be. This all within the same family. The entire family have been professional criminals. The Southern version of the Sopprano's.
It seems like it's getting worse, compadre. Moonshining was just worthy of a giggle from folks. Pot growing, a bit worse, mainly due to its association with dirty, stinking, filthy hippies. Meth...mainly seen by common folks as the territory of true degenerates. Prescription abuse has been with us a long time and it seems like the history of it has yet to be written. It seems that we live in the Chinaman's proverbial, "interesting times".

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Most locally made meth is made by meth addicts for their use and maybe they sell some of it. The pill sales around here (western side of WV) is controlled out of Detroit. Moonshine isn't as big here as people think. The drug dealing bunch load up several people of no means, clean them up and take them to Florida to get perscriptions filled for pills. They get a vacation, sleep in a clean bed and fed. The drug dealers get the pills.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

197 members (160user, 300jimmy, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 22 invisible), 1,683 guests, and 988 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,539
Posts18,531,106
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.