Page 4 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 22 23
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by shooter4570
Brad, are you aware he has his own website ? Something like as "real as it gets".
Someone built it for him after he got canned here as "NOBODY", as this was the last site he had not been kicked off.
Worth a visit just to see how many people should really be under professional care and strong medication.

You can't fault him for one thing .... he never changes.
never answers a direct question
never avoids trying to change the direction of attack when defeated
never admits he is wrong
never avoids lapsing into pseudo obscenity when confronted with facts
never stops building (?) some of the most ugly guns ever conceived by man (?)
never shuts up

Intelligence ? none! entertainment ? priceless !
...........Yep! Exactly. A 21 laugh salute for the amazing Mr. Big Stick! ... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

'Squeeze,I musta missed it...which Kimber are you gunning? Keep that Imagination of your's fired up,because you never don't need it.

Laffin'!.................
.............Your priceless personality which "shooter4570" described to a tee, and my above post which gave you a complimentary 21 laugh salute, has nothing to do with whether I owned a Kimber or not............I simply agreed with him..... wink

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Elcope
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
And speaking of strong I got hung up on your super-human feat of strength wherein you "gained 4,500' of elevation in 1/2 mile" - or 2,640'!

Yeah, me too. It's hard to find a place with 4,500 in a half mile, much less climb it.

I think Dan mistyped, it was actually a 2500' gain in a half mile, about 10-12 switchbacks.

We are pretty much used to Dan's exaggerations.

KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
And speaking of strong I got hung up on your super-human feat of strength wherein you "gained 4,500' of elevation in 1/2 mile" - or 2,640'!

Yeah, me too. It's hard to find a place with 4,500 in a half mile, much less climb it.

I think Dan mistyped, it was actually a 2500' gain in a half mile, about 10-12 switchbacks.

Well, why let the truth get in the way of a good story? smile

Originally Posted by ingwe
This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Mystery Ranch pack for sure, 6500 version I would believe.

That would be correct. I have that bag and a CrewCab, and all my Eberlestocks got donated to hillbillies that needed them worse than me. for my build, its been the most comfortable pack I've ever owned (and there's been more than a few)

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for the pics Dan, some more country I would love to hunt.

JOC was right. The 270 Winchester on a Model 70 is a great combination as is the 30/06 and 375 H&H

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KDK
Originally Posted by Calvin

Well, why let the truth get in the way of a good story? smile

I actually looked at that topo... The pic where Ed was satnding is about a 2500' gain. To the top (the old lookout tower) is at about 7500' (another mile in) trailhead is about 3100' I did lie to keep the locations specifics vague... BECAUSE I don't want to see any other [bleep] hunting in there. It is in the top 10 ridgelines for max elevation in my area of operation, and features many sub alpine meadows.

However, Calvin can still go [bleep] himself. i only eve see what he writes when others quote him, as he'll be on my ignore list indefinately.

I'm Irish...

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Olddouche, good thing you never worked as an undercover cop, because you would've blown your cover in about five minutes. Retard.

TFF, what is this frammy, handle # 6, or 7?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Awww, c'mon, sweet lil' Calvin? grin

I have reached a real turning point with my knees where going DOWNHILL 4500 feet (or 2500, lol) hurts as much as going UP! Damn skiing..........

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VaHillbilly
Looks like a great time. Whats with all the dead timber? it looks like pics I've seen of Mount St. Helens, My uncle was near there when it blew up, said it was a real mess for miles................Hillbilly.

The pics of dead timber are in various "Burns" in NW montana.

Ask ElCope about the Stockholm March last September laugh

Slides tend to grow quite a bit of widtch after burns... Ed, you got that pic of the big ass slide under the launch ramp?

I forgot to rip that one last night frown

I'm Irish...

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Awww, c'mon, sweet lil' Calvin? grin

I have reached a real turning point with my knees where going DOWNHILL 4500 feet (or 2500, lol) hurts as much as going UP! Damn skiing..........

Thats a large part of why I use trekking poles with a pack on. I can climb anything, anytime and nothing hurts. Downhill tears me up bad. Do more lunges when you're at the gym (and see a physical therapist too, and do what they say) I haven't had any trouble with my left knee for a few months, we'll see how it holds up this spring with a pack on. What tore mine up was pounding on it all those years in JuJitsu frown

I'm Irish...

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DanAdair
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Mystery Ranch pack for sure, 6500 version I would believe.

That would be correct. I have that bag and a CrewCab, and all my Eberlestocks got donated to hillbillies that needed them worse than me. for my build, its been the most comfortable pack I've ever owned (and there's been more than a few)

Thanks man! I'll have to look into those.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Once I'm warmed up I'm ok, but going downhill to start the day, really gets my left knee. That's a Bball injury... skiing strengthens the quads/knees immensely, but I'd be lying if I didn't say there's some real wear-and-tear that happens too...

But [bleep] (now you got me bleepin', lol) just about everything worth doing takes a toll.

I've always been intrigued by martial arts but the injury risk spooks me, especially at age 45. I think if I could survive the first year or two relatively injury free I'd be ok, but getting into any knd of real sparring shape would be... adventurous.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Originally Posted by DanAdair
Originally Posted by VaHillbilly
Looks like a great time. Whats with all the dead timber? it looks like pics I've seen of Mount St. Helens, My uncle was near there when it blew up, said it was a real mess for miles................Hillbilly.

The pics of dead timber are in various "Burns" in NW montana.

Ask ElCope about the Stockholm March last September laugh

Slides tend to grow quite a bit of widtch after burns... Ed, you got that pic of the big ass slide under the launch ramp?

I forgot to rip that one last night frown

I just emailed it to you at dadairbresnan.net , is that email still valid?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I said simply,that in the range you love to cite,that the "issues" are imagined and would squarely state that you are in wayyyyyyyyyyyy over your head...to hint you've a clue about rifles. I own these "affected" wares and curiously enough,due to their performance,pards have went nuts procuring same. But,we all shoot,which of course do skew things,though not in your favor. None of which is secreted.

Further,Kimber has really dropped the .284" ball and hamstrung their 224 and 243 wares,due to twist rates.

Feel free to Imagine your way out of those facts...just don't forget to do so aloud.

Laffin'!...................

What a complete and total dumbazz, though you did sidestep the original question with aplomb.

So again, Larry, why did Kimber re-design the 84M and 8400 with a 10* shallower ramp?

You've already said it's due to beancounters, which of course is laughable.

So why was the feedramp changed Larry?

PS, try to stay on topic if your meds allow...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

My hat's off to ya, 2500 in a half mile is still steeper than anything I've humped a pack up.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by shooter4570
Brad, are you aware he has his own website ? Something like as "real as it gets".
Someone built it for him after he got canned here as "NOBODY", as this was the last site he had not been kicked off.
Worth a visit just to see how many people should really be under professional care and strong medication.

You can't fault him for one thing .... he never changes.
never answers a direct question
never avoids trying to change the direction of attack when defeated
never admits he is wrong
never avoids lapsing into pseudo obscenity when confronted with facts
never stops building (?) some of the most ugly guns ever conceived by man (?)
never shuts up

Intelligence ? none! entertainment ? priceless !
...........Yep! Exactly. A 21 laugh salute for the amazing Mr. Big Stick! ... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

'Squeeze,I musta missed it...which Kimber are you gunning? Keep that Imagination of your's fired up,because you never don't need it.

Laffin'!.................
.............Your priceless personality which "shooter4570" described to a tee, and my above post which gave you a complimentary 21 laugh salute, has nothing to do with whether I owned a Kimber or not............I simply agreed with him..... wink

If you only could BEGIN to comprehend how stupid you are...you'd punch yourself in the face,with a fist full of your lady fingers.

Laffin!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Brad

I said simply,that in the range you love to cite,that the "issues" are imagined and would squarely state that you are in wayyyyyyyyyyyy over your head...to hint you've a clue about rifles. I own these "affected" wares and curiously enough,due to their performance,pards have went nuts procuring same. But,we all shoot,which of course do skew things,though not in your favor. None of which is secreted.

Further,Kimber has really dropped the .284" ball and hamstrung their 224 and 243 wares,due to twist rates.

Feel free to Imagine your way out of those facts...just don't forget to do so aloud.

Laffin'!...................

What a complete and total dumbazz, though you did sidestep the original question with aplomb.

So again, Larry, why did Kimber re-design the 84M and 8400 with a 10* shallower ramp?

You've already said it's due to beancounters, which of course is laughable.

So why was the feedramp changed Larry?

PS, try to stay on topic if your meds allow...

Vagenius...why do mine feed empties?

Laffin'!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Can't imagine they changed it to make the product worse and sheeit, I've got quite the imagination. whistle

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Can't answer the question due to little man's syndrome...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wish the bastids would roll out a lefty 223. Till then, building off 700s.

Page 4 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (219 Wasp, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 1minute, 257robertsimp, 53 invisible), 2,433 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,897
Posts18,518,402
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.