Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 22 23
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Can't imagine they changed it to make the product worse and sheeit, I've got quite the imagination. whistle

Ain't often that Makers change for the better.

Look at Sako,Tikka,Winny.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Brad
Can't answer the question due to little man's syndrome...

Why stupid [bleep] do stupid schit,is something I cain't control...but it's enough to make you giddy.

Which do crack me up................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Can't imagine they changed it to make the product worse and sheeit, I've got quite the imagination. whistle

More guessing and grasping... too funny...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

So why was the feedramp changed Larry?

PS, try to stay on topic if your meds allow...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

More guessing and grasping... too funny...

Simply fact,across the board. Feel free to cite anything you think I'm "mistaken" about..................

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

So why was the feedramp changed Larry?

PS, try to stay on topic if your meds allow...

Same numb-nutted dumbphuck thought "hey,let's drop the 7Whizzum and [bleep] with the feedramp,so clueless idjuts who don't shoot...THINK we're "improving" things".

Standard Bean Counter brainfart...............

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by DanAdair

I actually looked at that topo... The pic where Ed was satnding is about a 2500' gain. To the top (the old lookout tower) is at about 7500' (another mile in) trailhead is about 3100' I did lie to keep the locations specifics vague... BECAUSE I don't want to see any other [bleep] hunting in there. It is in the top 10 ridgelines for max elevation in my area of operation, and features many sub alpine meadows.

However, Calvin can still go [bleep] himself. i only eve see what he writes when others quote him, as he'll be on my ignore list indefinately.

TFF! Keep em coming! And where are all those hero shots from 2010? A pile of bear [bleep] don't count..

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A change is either better, worse, or neutral.

A Builder of Things is dis-incentivized to change for the worse, or even for a neutral result. However, there is incentive for a change for the better (reduced warranty returns, higher customer satisfaction, etc).

Now- I have no [bleep] idea if Kimber made the rifle better, worse, or neutral by changing it. But change it, they did, and it wasn't for no reason.

I guess what can be said conclusively is that they changed it with the intent of making it better. They weren't intending the opposite.

Y'all can argue about whether ye olde feede ramps were better, or the New Improved �berfeed 2005 Xtreme feed ramps are better. But even this dumbphuck can say with authority that the manufacturer didn't do it for no reason, or to the make the product worse................

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Standard Bean Counter brainfart...............

More guessing... too funny to see the Public Masturbater flailing his piece to such little effect...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Were I not surrounded with specimens in the "affected" range,you'd be off the hook.

But alas...that ain't the case,nor close...............

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've been at my kids basketball tournament since 8:30 this morning and all day yesterday.... anything you guys can do to relieve the boredom is fully appreciated! Keep fighting, I'm begging all y'all! grin whistle

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've never had the slightest reservation,in saying something sucked or was [bleep].

The Montucky F/F and accuracy "woes",is right up there with "Barrel break-in" and "light barrels don't shoot",on my list of favorites...................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This very thread was started by Adair saying he had feeding issue's
with his Kimber.

There is at least two other threads going on right now regarding problems with Kimbers,

Are we saying that these people are full of mis-information?

I have no doubt that Kimber has produced a few bombs, just like every other manufacturer.

I dont own one, never shot one, but I would like too.

Build a leftie and I'm interested......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've never had the slightest reservation,in saying something sucked or was [bleep].

The Montucky F/F and accuracy "woes",is right up there with "Barrel break-in" and "light barrels don't shoot",on my list of favorites...................

I get that, and I'm with you on the break-in and thin barrels and I'll raise you with an "I don't clean mine much".... grin... but I've read too many credible first-hand reports of feeding problems in Kimbers to just call 'em all a bunch of liars. I mean some guys had rifles that literally wouldn't feed from one side, usually the left side. Unless they were just lying.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Simply fact,across the board. Feel free to cite anything you think I'm "mistaken" about..................

Easy enough:

Holes/slots/grooves/flutes...whatever you wish to term it,anywhere contrary to the bore's gas exit,do simply add "noise".

That'd be a fact..............

[Linked Image]

The XM177-e2 Moderater shown in the picture, has as you can see slots in the end of it. It lowers the decible rating of an AR-15 carbine enough that the ATF requires it's registration as a suppressor.

BS was demonstrably proven wrong on this on an earlier thread but of course he doesn't have enough character to admit he was wrong. All he can offer up are the same lame insults over and over. It's pathetic that someone has to make up for problems in their personal life by trying to pick petty fights on internet threads............................DJ

Remember this is all supposed to be for fun.......................
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Kenneth
This very thread was started by Adair saying he had feeding issue's
with his Kimber.

There is at least two other threads going on right now regarding problems with Kimbers,

Are we saying that these people are full of mis-information?

I have no doubt that Kimber has produced a few bombs, just like every other manufacturer.

I dont own one, never shot one, but I would like too.

Build a leftie and I'm interested......

DoucheAdair is as clueless as they come. Brad is squarely in the ranks and Jeff-O frosts the [bleep] cake.

If only obviously..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by djpaintless

Easy enough:

Holes/slots/grooves/flutes...whatever you wish to term it,anywhere contrary to the bore's gas exit,do simply add "noise".

[Linked Image]

The XM177-e2 Moderater shown in the picture, has as you can see slots in the end of it. It lowers the decible rating of an AR-15 carbine enough that the ATF requires it's registration as a suppressor.

BS was demonstrably proven wrong on this on an earlier thread but of course he doesn't have enough character to admit he was wrong. All he can offer up are the same lame insults over and over. It's pathetic that someone has to make up for problems in their personal life by trying to pick petty fights on internet threads............................DJ

Dickbrain,I said a Vortex makes schit louder and that simply because they do..................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So is a new Classic Select in .270 Wizzum likely to be a good bet, with okay feeding, or is likely to be like a dumb blonde - pretty but troublesome?

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A 270 of any flavor,ain't a serious consideration for anything...except perhaps a signaling device and I'd suggest a Vortex to sweeten the pot............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by djpaintless

Easy enough:

[Linked Image]

Dickbrain,I said a Vortex makes schit louder and that simply because they do..................

What you said were what were in quotes simply because it was. You was wrong cuz you were.........................DJ

Remember this is all supposed to be for fun.......................
Page 5 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 54 invisible), 2,458 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,901
Posts18,518,483
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.