Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 23 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 22 23
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
From the cheap seats, it's funny that one guy can get a crowd into such a lather, and so easily.

It's a good show, no doubt. The best Dan can muster for the season is a pile of bear chit, and that is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. For all the tough guy "talk" the guy can pull out of his ass, you'd think he'd be able to do something.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by DanAdair
Larry, you missed the point....

How did a fundamental ESCAPE the CAD-CAM engineers in the first place?

It also causes "Premature Ejection" which can't be fixed with pills.

I radiused/shortened the ejector,to prevent dive of 223AI's heads and to allow a greater COAL to exit the ejection port.

Coupled with a Weatherby-esque scallop,up front.................

[Linked Image]

Larry, the heads can dive all they want.... If the box is windowed, they will roll back up with minimal pressure.

Go ahead and tell the group what happens when too similar of a Brinell Hardness exists between metallic parts.

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Lawdwaz
From the cheap seats, it's funny that one guy can get a crowd into such a lather, and so easily.

Threads like this must be driving the cost of advertising through the roof <grin>

Hoping BS gets royalties... wink

I have voted for him. laugh laugh

He is pure gold.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have voted for him. laugh laugh

He is pure gold.

At least his rifle is.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Didn't shoot any frames of the receiver,less firecontrol system...but shoulda,if only for conversation.

Mebbe tomorrow,before paint................

A Montana in 223 gives me wood. I could dig one of them much...

I'm Irish...

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I fight with my feet and [bleep] with my face...and not prone to bitchslapping retards..................
......You can fight "ANY WAY" you wish there pal. Won`t matter. You`ll be my "bitch slappin" retard, cuz I`ll just plain `ol bitch slap ya around here and there.

U "[bleep]" with yer face??? Did you have your nose replaced with a penis there Stick???

Look who`s the idiot!......LAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIN!!!!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I radiused/shortened the ejector,to prevent dive of 223AI's heads and to allow a greater COAL to exit the ejection port.

[Linked Image]

Larry, the heads can dive all they want.... If the box is windowed, they will roll back up with minimal pressure.

Go ahead and tell the group what happens when too similar of a Brinell Hardness exists between metallic parts.

No thang to relieve the ejector's underside,so as to preclude it's contact with the portside loaded round's body...even when going Ackley Improved.

I don't get giddy about windows,as another hole for schit to get into,is another hole for schit to get into.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
I fight with my feet and [bleep] with my face...and not prone to bitchslapping retards..................
......You can fight "ANY WAY" you wish there pal. Won`t matter. You`ll be my "bitch slappin" retard, cuz I`ll just plain `ol bitch slap ya around here and there.

U "[bleep]" with yer face??? Did you have your nose replaced with a penis there Stick???

Didn't mean to horn you up yet again. But due to your undisputed fine taste in men,I'll allow you to feast your prick looking eyes.

[Linked Image]

Hope it don't knock you up...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It was only a matter of time before pics of Larry the Loser and trees started.

Next will come the fish, etc. etc.

Yawn,

raging Narcissism is getting old...........................dj

Remember this is all supposed to be for fun.......................
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

Didn't mean to horn you up yet again. But due to your undisputed fine taste in men,I'll allow you to feast your prick looking eyes.

[Linked Image]

we got persimmions bigger than your pot belled ass lol whos laufin now

Last edited by ldholton; 02/20/11.
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

[Linked Image]

..........If that`s you in that pic, then all the more reason for someone someday, to really put you out of your misery. Wish it could be me that does it.

Beedy eyes, a pot belly and a go-tee! You look like a shorter haired Charles Manson. Love to have your mug as my target!!!

Cartlidge and bone re-arrangment can be my specialty. I would be very happy to improve your looks there Mr. Big Schit Stick!! No doubt I could greatly improve your appearance.............Laaaaaaaafin!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by djpaintless
It was only a matter of time before pics of Larry the Loser and trees started.

Next will come the fish, etc. etc.

Yawn,

raging Narcissism is getting old...........................dj

One would think objectively,that doing nothin' would get old...yet you stay the course and act upset that others don't.

Pretty [bleep] funny..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ldholton

[Linked Image]

we got persimmions bigger than your pot belled ass lol whos laufin now

It's your Imagination,tell yourself that whicha most need to hear.

Just say it aloud..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

[Linked Image]

..........If that`s you in that pic, then all the more reason for someone someday, to really put you out of your misery. Wish it could be me that does it.

Beedy eyes, a pot belly and a go-tee! You look like a shorter haired Charles Manson. Love to have your mug as my target!!!

Cartlidge and bone re-arrangment can be my specialty. I would be very happy to improve your looks there Mr. Big Schit Stick!! No doubt I could greatly improve your appearance.............Laaaaaaaafin!

Regale me with your daring "exploits" of paper cuts,hang nails and running a stapler outta staples.

I'm [bleep] cryin'!....................

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

[Linked Image]

No thang to relieve the ejector's underside,so as to preclude it's contact with the portside loaded round's body...even when going Ackley Improved.

I don't get giddy about windows,as another hole for schit to get into,is another hole for schit to get into.....................

Neither is it a thang to stop it at the rear of the box (the bolt doesn't stop at the rear of the box)

Windows don't have to go completely through the box to be effective. Split that [bleep] in two and have at it with a Bridgeport (drop an end mill in there .010" deep and leave about 1/4" towards the head and shoulder to keep the cases in line) and then put it back together with some silver solder. Like I said earlier, the beadrolled early model 9re 64's were my prefernece (if you don't have one of those, look at an AR15 mag)

I'm still trying to figure out how you'd get [bleep] through the windows even if they did go completely though the box???

I'm Irish...

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
.............Go pull the wood splinters out of azz and from between your ears too.

Oh trust me! You`d be a crying all right!

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
i did!! liked how it sounded your area [bleep] PITA joke every where you apeir take some peoplr lessons try again AZZHOLE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We've weather here and foliage.

Though everyone thinks they do elsewhere.....................(grin)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
.............Go pull the wood splinters out of azz and from between your ears too.

Oh trust me! You`d be a crying all right!

I've no doubt I'd be laughing that hard,at your grave expense.

Seen it often and it ain't new................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ldholton
i did!! liked how it sounded your area [bleep] PITA joke every where you apeir take some peoplr lessons try again AZZHOLE

Your keyboard is slurring,but that lazy eye ain't doing your aim any favors.................

Page 7 of 23 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1minute, 1234, 117LBS, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 54 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,875
Posts18,518,107
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.