Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Does she ever crack a grin ?..

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She better not...as it's the longest running joke of All Time..................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Cracks me up how them most needing Tutelage,is the most prone to poking their heads in the sand. Hell...mebbe it'll realign that lazy eye for you?!?

Rest assured that everything that glitters,IS golden.

Laffin'!..................

[Linked Image]
......Absolute YUCK!....Get your rifle stock coloring ideas from a local gangland member up there? Wouldn`t quite be complete until you put those "deadly" skull and crossbones on em. That`ll really add to the decor.

Its amazing how one can allegedly know so much about rifles, while at the same time mess `em up with such ridiculous and peee-uuuuukey colors.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your insecurities are wellfounded,on all levels.

I'd suggest you to actually shoot for the first time in your life...but dat obviously ain't gonna happen.

Due to that constant,please do keep your Imagination cranked up!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

I'd suggest you to actually shoot for the first time in your life...but dat obviously ain't gonna happen.

Due to that constant,please do keep your Imagination cranked up!................
...........Because of your very limited vocabulary, I notice that with most of your posts and not just including to me, you use the word "imagination" all the time.

You are always fearful to challenge my imagination. You afraid of what my imagination will do to you in person? You damn well should be, you blantant coward. You won`t even take Burns up on his shooting challenge to you either. So you are an obvious coward, even when it comes to a shoot-off too!!!

You`re nothing but an idiotic troll Big Schit-Stick. You post nothing but incoherent posts. You cannot answer a direct question when challenged. You will not accept any challenges of any kind even when good money is on the table. And you are obviously quite the coward when people like me (and I`m not the only one), who jump into your face with a direct challenge to your pathetic posts and insults. I guess you won`t or can`t back up your posts? Why of course! Cowards like yourself don`t want to do that!

Extensive rifle knowledge or not, you are quite the entertaining "clown" that we`ve all come to know!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
From the cheap seats, it's funny that one guy can get a crowd into such a lather, and so easily.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

...........Because of your very limited vocabulary, I notice that with most of your posts and not just including to me, you use the word "imagination" all the time.

You are always fearful to challenge my imagination. You afraid of what my imagination will do to you in person? You damn well should be, you blantant coward. You won`t even take Burns up on his shooting challenge to you either. So you are an obvious coward, even when it comes to a shoot-off too!!!

You`re nothing but an idiotic troll Big Schit-Stick. You post nothing but incoherent posts. You cannot answer a direct question when challenged. You will not accept any challenges of any kind even when good money is on the table. And you are obviously quite the coward when people like me (and I`m not the only one), who jump into your face with a direct challenge to your pathetic posts and insults. I guess you won`t or can`t back up your posts? Why of course! Cowards like yourself don`t want to do that!

Extensive rifle knowledge or not, you are quite the entertaining "clown" that we`ve all come to know!

You are always TRYING to act like you've a [bleep] clue,but can't get even remotely close. That due solely to your sheer and utter lack of experience upon said matters and a seemingly uncontrollable urge,to refrain commenting upon same and proving your dumbphucktitude ad nauseum.

Case in point,tell me about your Kimber(s) again?!?

Keep your Imagination well fueled Toots...it's all you've got.

Laffin'!..................

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
You see how nice it is ? All that appears is:

*** You are ignoring this user ***

If we all did that, he might just vanish !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hilarious part is,you are lying through your drooling mouth and your crossed-eyes both.

Pretend you've a clue,by cranking that Imagination back up!......................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Guy just can't get enough of you.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bless her heart.....................(grin)

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
He must REALLY get frisky when the sprinklies fall off the donuts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What cracks me up,is when she keeps bumping that electric cart of hers up against plate glass windows...while trying to lick same.

Bless her heart......................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Shooter's never done a damn thing worth talking about.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
He spends his early morning hours hoping they butter his toast before blending his breakfast. That is where his imagination begins each new day.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Everyone has the answer to Big Stick but none take their own advice. I think they secretly love to chat with Big Stick. I think one that would start a Big Stick addiction clinic on here could become wealthy enough to blow cash on all the GB's they want.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She bitched slapped Bigsqueeze and smeared her Mascara in the process and "educated" Brad about rifles too.

Then taught Jeff-O Ballistics 101.

I'm cryin'!.....................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's fuggin' hilarious.

I like Larry. I don't believe it's anything personal with him, just a good time at our expense.

It is funny to watch some bite the same hook over and over.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some guys just can't get enough Stick....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Now that oldmantrannydouche has circumvented his Administrative imposed limit of one post per day by creating a couple new nom de plume's, we'll be blessed with his nonsensical, yet humorous rants. Should prove to be a comedic riot.

Page 9 of 23 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1OntarioJim, 2500HD, 1badf350, 222ND, 257Bob, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 59 invisible), 2,483 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,911
Posts18,518,659
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.