Page 15 of 23 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 22 23
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Hardly secreted.

Why else would you enter a Thread in regards to a rifle you've never seen,let alone shot or own? Then use your little ladyfingers to open the Homo door on the closet and prance out,in utter liberation?

Peg Boy................
................Lest you forget there bonehead. You are the one who posted those rifle pics showing your wonderful paint jobs.............You DUMMY!

And you always bitch, moan, groan, and call rifles POS that you`ve never seen nor shot. A daily occurance.

Hypocrite.............

This will be GREAT! What rifle haven't I shot now,in accords to your "amazing" "perception"?

As an aside there Vagenius,"occurance" ain't an occurence..............
...........You`ve been check-mated Stick. You obviously cannot comprehend anything.

No, I have never fired your paint job abortions. My comments were related ONLY to the paint jobs, WHICH YOU yourself posted pics of. My comments had nothing to do with the rifles,,,,,,,,.you mindless idiot!

I asked you prior about your Kimbers.

Revisit that one for me please,I can't recall any...and that'd be yet another point you've missed.

Laffin'!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by StumpDodger
You are correct and I will man up, you did not say it was a Eugene, Oregon Rainbow Family Edition.

Stump Dodger

I never ain't not correct.................
Come on now skippy, repeat after me... I will keep telling myself this until somebody, anybody, believes me. Now quit playin' with your little wee wee, get your thumb out of your mouth and get busy !

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
You are correct and I will man up, you did not say it was a Eugene, Oregon Rainbow Family Edition.

Stump Dodger

Dunno if I would go that far there BS, I would leave a little wiggle room for the future. Not ready to provide slack to the choker cable.

Go Ahead And Backup
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Stump Dodger

Come on now skippy, repeat after me... I will keep telling myself this until somebody, anybody, believes me. Now quit playin' with your little wee wee, get your thumb out of your mouth and get busy !

You've 33,110 pitches. Getcha one.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Stump Dodger

Dunno if I would go that far there BS, I would leave a little wiggle room for the future. Not ready to provide slack to the choker cable.

Setting pukes really ain't my game,though I'd say I was better than most,anyhow.

Were I forced to sandbag......................(grin)

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The one who holds the bell controls the cable.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd not touch a bell,unless I was wearing the Bug...................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lost a front tooth pulling that bastid outta a pile.Glad I just haul now..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I always like crowdin' the Riggin' and grabbing turns hot...'course that's why I was wearing the Bug too...............(grin)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I always like crowdin' the Riggin' and grabbing turns hot...'course that's why I was wearing the Rug too...............(grin)

You need to get that Rug back on Stickster and also perhaps consider an AI version for photo ops? If only to keep the rest of us out of the ward.

Grin

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Happiness is Squaw Humpin' a one log load to the landing,in a bridle...............(grin)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I always like crowdin' the Riggin' and grabbing turns hot...'course that's why I was wearing the Bug too...............(grin)

Glad to be outta that racket..
But this economy, plus no ones moving wood and being low man in the line up I'm on spring break 3 weeks earlier.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fair amount of work going on here and the mild Winter kept the boys busy................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good to hear cutting is going good up there..Our winter was everywhere up and down.Cold one week mud the next.

One of the bread and butter Canfor mills shut down in Jan throwning a curve in everything.Too bad stumpage is bearable at the moment.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No such thing as "Mud Season" or "Breakup" here.

Work,work,work...roughly in that order................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The way to be.Lots of clay in this country.Bungs up a loaded Star pretty good.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rock abounds here...................

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was going for subtle elegance,though feel things are perhaps a mite too subdued...but I'm not afeared to try again.

7Whizzum
7Whizzum
223AI...............

Missed the boat on subtle, better try again.

No inner beauty there, just a couple of obscure cartridges. Maybe slightly interesting.

Arcus Venator
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Junior high was decades ago. Why do so many threads these days seem to resolve to help us relive those times. There is little to recommend the pubescent "manliness" and consequent comradery which accompanies those times. Why bring it here?

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CRS
I was going for subtle elegance,though feel things are perhaps a mite too subdued...but I'm not afeared to try again.

7Whizzum
7Whizzum
223AI...............

Missed the boat on subtle, better try again.

No inner beauty there, just a couple of obscure cartridges. Maybe slightly interesting.

Results ain't never not interesting.

Points for "obscure"...that was funnier than schit!...............

Page 15 of 23 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

622 members (1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 69 invisible), 2,733 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,830
Posts18,516,904
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.