Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 23 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 22 23
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Junior high was decades ago. Why do so many threads these days seem to resolve to help us relive those times. There is little to recommend the pubescent "manliness" and consequent comradery which accompanies those times. Why bring it here?

Some folks actually shoot now and did then.

Fell free to Start a "Hey I Don't Do A [bleep] Thing/Never Have" Thread...undoubtedly there SHOULD be lotsa takers and you gals can mull how everything works just GREAT,given your special "needs".

Lotsa key players to fill the bill,in this Thread alone............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Rejoice...bitches!...............

[Linked Image]

That is just screaming for a silver leupy...

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Blasphemy!

The gall,to infer spoiling the dynamic interactions of subdued matte black glass,to a camo scheme...by incorporation of gaudy accoutrement in exchange....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Blasphemy!

The gall,to infer spoiling the dynamic interactions of subdued matte black glass,to a camo scheme...by incorporation of gaudy accoutrement in exchange....................

Laffin...my mistake...was thinkin gaudy was the purpose

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
STEALTH Is the purpose...I'll not suffer gaudy wares..................

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
grin grin grin

...sometimes the laugh is worth wading through the rest...

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
STEALTH Is the purpose...I'll not suffer gaudy wares..................

If stealth is what your after...all it's missing is a Mercedes Benz hood ornament...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sir,

Had I not CLEARLY inferred,that there was a rifle hidden somewhere in that picture,you would NOT have been able to detect it..................

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That is just screaming for a silver leupy...

That's it, perfect. I knew something was missing. You can add the clown strips to the scope too. Make it a complete package.

You gotta do it! But I ain't begging.

Arcus Venator
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Think I'll add 21"+ of skull next..................

IC B3

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Can't hurt.

Krusty the Clown sort of schtick.

Arcus Venator
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ain't hurt yet.................(grin)

[Linked Image]

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Now if someone could photoshop the popsicle rifle into that pic, we'd have something until the fling.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's King Tut.................

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Junior high was decades ago. Why do so many threads these days seem to resolve to help us relive those times. There is little to recommend the pubescent "manliness" and consequent comradery which accompanies those times. Why bring it here?

Some folks actually shoot now and did then.

Fell free to Start a "Hey I Don't Do A [bleep] Thing/Never Have" Thread...undoubtedly there SHOULD be lotsa takers and you gals can mull how everything works just GREAT,given your special "needs".

Lotsa key players to fill the bill,in this Thread alone............

Founding the

Couterie of Do-Nothing Gals.

Required for rite of passage:

Discrepancy in derogatory online titling and real-world-achievement status of initiate.

crazy

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Them that bitch the most,do the least.

Never ain't not funny to boot..............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Had I not CLEARLY inferred,that there was a rifle hidden somewhere in that picture,you would NOT have been able to detect it..................

I'd want that, if I ever get permission to hide-out for marmots marauding in a combination lemon grove/'mater patch, with some aluminum foil deer chasers dangling on strings? Or mebbe not? ;O)

As for Kimber rifles, we've given out a fair number at Friends of the NRA banquets over the years, on assorted raffles and such.

When I was un-packing a M84 one year prior to the festivities, another comm. member got to drooling at it and asked if I'd bought any tickets for that particular "contest". Said, nope.

They're kinda purty, but never interested me all that much, especially price-wise and the few folks I've known who owned one, weren't much more smitten than I, after the purchase.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Them posting most, rile most.......

Equally close correlation?

Funny, too.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I know lotsa guys with High Zoot Customs,that are parking them and running Montuckies turnkey instead.

Just sayin'..................(grin)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by cmg
Them posting most, rile most.......

Equally close correlation?

Funny, too.

Whiners will always find reason to whine and puzzies will never not be puzzies.

Them that Do-nothin',are typically always incensed about sumptin'.

Thankfully!.....................(grin)

Page 16 of 23 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 204guy, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 58 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,867
Posts18,517,955
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.