Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 23 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 22 23
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
They made fun of my paint too, bastards.....

[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well...you DID paint it upside down..............(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
They hang better that way wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Particulars...........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by heavywalker
They made fun of my paint too, bastards.....

[Linked Image]

Anybody else have a sudden urge for a "Margarita with salt"?

Cant explain it......

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Rejoice...bitches!...............

[Linked Image]

I wonder if with enough blaze orange on the gun, you can avoid wearing orange clothes, in them states that want xx square inches of blaze orange...

grin

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tell me about your Kimber.

Laffin'!................

The point, for those who don't get it, is that this thread, as with many others, could have been one where folks could have learned something (without the obvious need to wear boots). I don't think too many question your apparent knowledge or obvious wit. The constant preening is a distraction, while "the naked giant in the room full of mirrors effect" can be virtually impossible to avoid - in so many threads. It's the latter detail that makes moot the the point of having an "ignore" feature. It's a whole lot simpler to spend waste less time sifting through threads here.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm at ease in cutting to the chase and getting to the crux and am the last to muse even in passing...that any of this schit is "hard".

There are some amazingly [bleep] stupid idiots here,who think they've a clue,that muddy the waters a smidge. I'm happy to filter same,if only in fairness.

As a Consumer,I dig my intel without fluff and try to extend the courtesy to others.............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm at ease in cutting to the chase and getting to the crux and am the last to muse even in passing...that any of this schit is "hard".

There are some amazingly [bleep] stupid idiots here,who think they've a clue,that muddy the waters a smidge. I'm happy to filter same,if only in fairness.

As a Consumer,I dig my intel without fluff and try to extend the courtesy to others.............

So case in point - why hide the measures of intel in trainloads of glee, rile, ridicule, selfindulgence?

Practice what you preach -

Facts and thank you for it.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

That right there is funny.....

Arcus Venator
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by cmg

So case in point - why hide the measures of intel in trainloads of glee, rile, ridicule, selfindulgence?

Practice what you preach -

Facts and thank you for it.

If you think you can find a better source of intel,simply use it.

I happen to have several Kimbers curiously enough...thus my ease in conversing in the firsthand,about same. You'll note that correlation,with more than a few goods and practices.

I'll never not dig the lippy whiners trying to enter the conversation,in order to regale me with how they've hurt feelers. Only gets better when asked about the Topic germane,they quantify that they have zero experience with said goods or pretend that they do. Comics can't even make schit like that up!

Pardon my inability,to condone the train of thought,that'd make easy schit hard. Stupid [bleep],doing stupid schit,will never not be funny and only you,can prevent you from saying sumptin' stupid.

Look before you leap and if you are goin' to talk out your ass...it prolly ain't gonna be purty.

Hint.........

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CRS

That right there is funny.....

Sweetheart,rest assured...it don't get any funnier,than you thinking you've a [bleep] clue.

Much looking forward to you yet again,eagerly proving same.

Laffin'!.................

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Tell me about your Kimber.

Laffin'!................

The point, for those who don't get it, is that this thread, as with many others, could have been one where folks could have learned something (without the obvious need to wear boots). I don't think too many question your apparent knowledge or obvious wit. The constant preening is a distraction, while "the naked giant in the room full of mirrors effect" can be virtually impossible to avoid - in so many threads. It's the latter detail that makes moot the the point of having an "ignore" feature. It's a whole lot simpler to spend waste less time sifting through threads here.

Waste of time Klik, there is no reasoning with a window-licker.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Squat to pee,

Tell me about your Kimber(s).

Laffin'!.....................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It seems a lot on here don't like stick. I can take him or leave him but he does point out a lot of people on here giving advice when they don't have much experience with the subject. Sometimes hard to read but its in there. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Admittedly,I do cast beautifully...................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I generally open a thread when I see your name just to see the pizzen and moanin. Lot of times I ain't even interested in the subject. grin miles

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tend to open them myself,for like reason.

I keep lotsa slackened rope handy,for them that think they's the best candidates to "effectively" use it up. Then they get so flustered with the realization of the depths of their stupidity,that they lose it and then it generally gets good.

Then they act like I'm a dick,because I made them say the stupid [bleep] schit they did.

I still remember when folks actually shot.....................(grin)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You are damn near as good as G.W. Bush for getting blamed for everything. miles

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've the shoulders and say "bring it"......................

Page 18 of 23 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 22kHornet, 160user, 1234, 19rabbit52, 57 invisible), 2,395 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,862
Posts18,517,846
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.