Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 41 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 40 41
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
How do you know that he has sold any or how many he has sold if any? I see more ready to ship then anyone posting a proud picture of their tack-driver on here.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Am sure the barrel isn't over $450.00 so what? we established long ago that one can build for under $2500.00, as long as his customers are happy I don't see the problem!

Would it make you happy to find out it's a pacnor?

Because I shoot lotsa different barrels,in lotsa different configurations,I simply do not hold all in like esteem. That as per their relative innate quality and particulars geared towards twist/chambering/throating.

Would you buy a $1000 barrel blank from say Midway,that was "Generic" and less any particulars?

Well rest assured,that the above GB spouts are far more than $1000 in their asking price and ship with those same "details".

Still giddy?!!? Didn't think so.....................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Nobody is forcing you or me to buy his rifles, if you don't like the way he runs his business, move along!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dennisinaz
He is putting a whole system together that has worked well for him, taken them to the range and proved them so that the guy who is cashing out for them knows he is getting what he paid for. I can't tell you how many "custom" rifles I have seen that were never tested for accuracy and feeding. In fact, Barsness told me one time that of all the custom (semi-custom) rifles he has been sent for T&E only ONE was ready to hunt as it arrived! Maybe that has changed since he told me this, I dunno.

Not everyone can put something together that will work like this. Just putting a bunch of quality components together doesn't mean that you are going to have a reliable tack-driver etc. Some recipes are better than others. I do things my way and it works for me. Doesn't mean my way is best, doesn't mean that his way is wrong. People buy it and apparently are happy. Several of you would begrudge him for selling something to someone that you think you could build for less! Get over it.

Wow!

You are clueless...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I, like you want to know who makes the parts I gather up to build my rigs, but not everyone cares and thats my point!

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd say that if the facts were presented,folks who were interested would be satiated,as would the clueless boobs you cite.

There is no "downside".

Win/win...............

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
But the whole point of this forum is to talk guns, scopes, equipment, ect. So what is wrong with people expressing their dislikes or questions reguarding said stuff?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Man buys a rifle like that should get a free bowl of soup...

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
or a soup sandwich. Wait never mind that would be the rifle.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Benchmark barrels is supposedly what Burn's is utilizing. Just passing on what I heard.... whether the information is accurate, I dunno.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Man buys a rifle like that should get a free bowl of soup...

A case of vaseline and a bridge...............(grin)

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Your right, Discussing the good and bad I don't have a problem with, telling someone that his price is to high is none of the Campfires business, if the Greybull system works for those who purchase it then business will be good, if it doesn't well then the company won't make it,bottom line is just let him cater to those that are looking for a shooting system, as long as they are happy I'll be happy for them!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
If you don't tell someone where they are screwed how are they going to unscrew themselves??????? LMAO

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Amazing!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Snake Oil Salesman ain't very forthright...if only obviously..............

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
How do you know that he has sold any or how many he has sold if any? I see more ready to ship then anyone posting a proud picture of their tack-driver on here.

Probably because most of his customers have far more profitable endeavours than dicking around on some BS site posting rifle pics, maybe that's why they can afford such rifles...

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Your right, Discussing the good and bad I don't have a problem with, telling someone that his price is to high is none of the Campfires business, if the Greybull system works for those who purchase it then business will be good, if it doesn't well then the company won't make it,bottom line is just let him cater to those that are looking for a shooting system, as long as they are happy I'll be happy for them!

The Big Stinks of the world will never stand for that.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Take_a_knee did you get sucker into a GB?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Take_a_knee did you get sucker into a GB?

Can't afford it, I dicked around in school like most of you knuckle heads. I am ordering one of his stocks next week though.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Squat to pee,

Them handles suck ass.

Toldjaso...in advance................

Page 8 of 41 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 40 41

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

470 members (160user, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 163bc, 41 invisible), 2,456 guests, and 1,154 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,331
Posts18,526,685
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.