Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 23 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
About done there, now? Getting corny.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Feel free to cite to any "inaccuracies" you think are present and I'll happily use smaller words,just for you.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Squat to pee,

Tell me about your Kimber(s).

Laffin'!.....................

I currently own a POS Montana in 7mm/08, it's a solid 3 moa shooter, probably about like you.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Tell me about your Kimber.

Laffin'!................

The point, for those who don't get it, is that this thread, as with many others, could have been one where folks could have learned something (without the obvious need to wear boots). I don't think too many question your apparent knowledge or obvious wit. The constant preening is a distraction, while "the naked giant in the room full of mirrors effect" can be virtually impossible to avoid - in so many threads. It's the latter detail that makes moot the the point of having an "ignore" feature. It's a whole lot simpler to spend waste less time sifting through threads here.

Plus one, Klik.

For what it's worth I'll take one Klik post over ten Stick posts all day long.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Squat to pee,

Tell me about your Kimber(s).

Laffin'!.....................

I currently own a POS Montana in 7mm/08, it's a solid 3 moa shooter, probably about like you.

Squat to pee,

Your Imagination is taking you places again.

Keep it up,as it's hilarious!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Laffin'!................

The point, for those who don't get it, is that this thread, as with many others, could have been one where folks could have learned something (without the obvious need to wear boots). I don't think too many question your apparent knowledge or obvious wit. The constant preening is a distraction, while "the naked giant in the room full of mirrors effect" can be virtually impossible to avoid - in so many threads. It's the latter detail that makes moot the the point of having an "ignore" feature. It's a whole lot simpler to spend waste less time sifting through threads here.

Plus one, Klik.

I very seriously doubt that,despite granting fully,just how [bleep] stupid you really are..................

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As fate would have it, I'm about to test Kimber's Customer Service.

My barreled action is off getting retubed, and following the rule that "idle hands do the Devil's work", I was thinking I'd paint the stock of my Montana while I wait.

SO last night I'm watching Restrepo (awesome) and masking off the parts I don't want painted with blue tape. The trigger guard is held on with a single Torx screw that holds it loosely (on mine) to the stock, just holding it in place on the stock it appears until the action screw is put in.
Long story short, when I went to run the screw back into the trigger guard assy for safekeeping, I discovered that the factory had crossthreaded it. So, it's screwed as far as putting it back together again.

There's a couple obvious redneck fixes but first I'm going to give Kimber the chance to just replace the part THEY screwed up. Any bets on whether they blame me or just send out the part? smile

Calling them right now...

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

My barreled action is off getting retubed, and following the rule that "idle hands do the Devil's work", I was thinking I'd paint the stock of my Montana while I wait.

SO last night I'm watching Restrepo (awesome) and masking off the parts I don't want painted with blue tape. The trigger guard is held on with a single Torx screw that holds it loosely (on mine) to the stock, just holding it in place on the stock it appears until the action screw is put in.
Long story short, when I went to run the screw back into the trigger guard assy for safekeeping, I discovered that the factory had crossthreaded it. So, it's screwed as far as putting it back together again.

There's a couple obvious redneck fixes but first I'm going to give Kimber the chance to just replace the part THEY screwed up. Any bets on whether they blame me or just send out the part? smile

Crossed threads and blue tape.

EPIC!.................

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Laffin'!................

Plus one, Klik.

I very seriously doubt that,despite granting fully,just how [bleep] stupid you really are..................

You should aspire to be more like Klik...

Hint....

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I can't forget everything I've done and everything I've done it with.

Laffin'!..................

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Crossed threads and blue tape.

EPIC!.................

Yeppers. The humor is not lost on me. But the blue masking tape is the good stuff.

Crossed thread from the Kimber factory, also yeppers. This part has not been off the rifle since I recieved it NIB as a special order.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

.... and we can't forget it either because every... single... mother...loving...post... you make is all about you you you and how great you are, and what an idiot everyone else is.

Really, Stick, it's not pretty. And you know I'm not a guy who follows you around and heckles. I'm on your side here <g>. As are many others. But you make it awfully hard to even respect you because you are trying too freakin' hard. It's the "lady doth protest to much" syndrome. Back off a bit.

Hint.....

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well... I hit the brick wall at Kimber CS... "Jamie" wasn't listeningto what I was saying, at one point telling me to "send the pistol back". Followed by, "send the rifle in so we can do a full evaluation"...... not doing that, that's ridiculous. It's the bottom metal of the stock that is screwed up, the rifle is fine and for that matter, it's at Pac-Nor <grin>.

Finally got through to him and apparantly the way forward is that they want the part back for inspection. That's not unreasonable.

We'll see... gonna chap my ass if they try to blame me but we'll see...

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

.... and we can't forget it either because every... single... mother...loving...post... you make is all about you you you and how great you are, and what an idiot everyone else is.

Really, Stick, it's not pretty. And you know I'm not a guy who follows you around and heckles. I'm on your side here <g>. As are many others. But you make it awfully hard to even respect you because you are trying too freakin' hard. It's the "lady doth protest to much" syndrome. Back off a bit.

Hint.....

Only YOU,can prevent YOU...from saying something stupid. Though in fairness,I hope that you stay the constant and are unable to refrain that most simplistic of tasks.

How hard is it to laugh at a perpetual dumbphuck that guess wildly,talks out her ass about things she's never seen or done and THEN wishes to be taken seriously about tape coloration and it's affects on Harvesting Game?!!?

You are the longest running [bleep] Comedy on the 'net and that it's on accident,only strengthens your standing.

You go girl!.................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Naw, just take the groupies backstage...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In the interest of accuracy,I don't make inaccuracies.

That humps Window Lickers right the [bleep] up too and in fairnes...might could sweeten the pot.

Laffin'!................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A Cockalorum singing out the truth sours it, though...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I can only getcha to water...but perhaps I'm hopin' you don't drink,because it cracks me the [bleep] up......................(grin)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Hint.....

Only YOU,can prevent YOU...from saying something stupid. Though in fairness,I hope that you stay the constant and are unable to refrain that most simplistic of tasks.

How hard is it to laugh at a perpetual dumbphuck that guess wildly,talks out her ass about things she's never seen or done and THEN wishes to be taken seriously about tape coloration and it's affects on Harvesting Game?!!?

You are the longest running [bleep] Comedy on the 'net and that it's on accident,only strengthens your standing.

You go girl!.................

I work very close to deer, and they aren't behind every tree like they are for you, Mr. Six Tags at a 65% success rate. Damn right I'll put a different color on the tip of my barrel, given the option, than the color deer see best. That's just common sense.

You're living on third base, but you yap like you hit a triple.....

Congratulations?.......

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Common sense" ain't something you own...just like everything else you like to talk about.

Your Imagination is taking you places...again.

Laffin'!................

Page 19 of 23 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 51 invisible), 2,427 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,899
Posts18,518,456
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.