-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 41 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 40 41
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've no connection to the gent,other than to say his thoughts mirror them who've seen both sides of the fence.

None of that new being "new",to anyone but you.

Bless your heart..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
In fact, even if John did happen to sell stock in Craig, AK (which he didn�t), and that person did send it back (which never happened because no pard bought a GP stock for another pard), I still believe Rick will not tolerate you trying to damage Mr. Burns sales on this board.

If Burns was interested in Sales,she'd shut her yap.

She'd do well to confer with me on componetry too.

If only obviously...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
In fact, even if John did happen to sell stock in Craig, AK (which he didn�t), and that person did send it back (which never happened because no pard bought a GP stock for another pard), I still believe Rick will not tolerate you trying to damage Mr. Burns sales on this board.

If Burns was interested in Sales,she'd shut her yap.

She'd do well to confer with me on componetry too.

If only obviously...............

See, your post was a lie. Don't you know I'm used to interviewing criminals and ne'er-do-wells and those who think the rules don't apply to them? Of course you don't know the "gent", and NO ONE in Craig, AK has ever ordered a GP stock, more specifically, not any of your pards. Go ahead and admit it's a lie; you'll feel better. You'll be explaining it soon enough anyway.

Laffin'!......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are used to being stupid,because you are.

To that point,please cite where I mentioned the locale of the handle.

Bless your heart...................

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Well, then you're all set.

It's taking you longer and longer to comeback to each post.

As such, I can only surmise you intend to continue to lie.

Once again, talk to yourself for a while. You'll be talking to Rick later.

LMAO!...

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your stupidity is [bleep] boundless and I never don't appreciate your showcasing same.

Bless your heart.................

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
One pard ordered one,for another pard(logistics with shift work) and upon opening it up said..."Jeezus Christ WTF?!!?",boxed it back up and send it back ASAP.(grin)

Didn't rate bolting to the rifle,as compared to the A5's he had.....................

I'm privy to the facts,as per always.

You took exception to those facts and to frost your Imagination,I granted you an inkling to the depths of your stupidity...which you repeatedly quantify. Despite trying to avoid same,which of course takes the humor offa the [bleep] charts.

I've no connection to the gent,other than to say his thoughts mirror them who've seen both sides of the fence.

You can't seem to get your "facts" straight about your "pard" story. Also, other folk's actual experiences with the stocks don't seem to mirror your BS story- See the post below-

Know wonder your lyin' azz has to make up "sock puppets" to criticize Burn's stocks....

Originally Posted by KDF
This is way closer:

[Linked Image]

Sucks 700 LA donor $300
Greybull Stock $325
Mark4 4.5-14x40mm LRT w/ proprietary Greybull reticle (honestly) $725
Barrel by a secret maker/chambering/action work $500
PRW Bases/Rings (now has lower Mark 4 Rings) $60

$1910'ish

Only had limited time to do load development last fall before Antelope season, so I settled on this load:

100yds, 168 Bergers & Retumbo
[Linked Image]

Loaded up some rounds and went out to establish my 250yd zero and prove out some Exbal generated drop tables:

250yds
[Linked Image]

Moved the scope down/right 1 click and locked in my zero. Dialed for 600yds and shot the group on the left. Backed up to 800yds and shot the three shots on the right:
[Linked Image]

Good so far! Flipped the gong around, backed up to 1000yds and shot these three:
[Linked Image]

12 consecutive shots starting from a cold/clean bore that aren't too bad... almost seems too easy. Can probably take a click or two off at 1K and consider it done. Once I can afford to get rid of that POS Greybull stock and get a real stock it should really shoot well!

Kevin

Last edited by jim62; 02/26/11.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You poor clueless dumbphucks and your INCREDIBLE stupidity.

Wow................

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You poor clueless dumbphucks and your INCREDIBLE stupidity.

Wow................

Better than being a KNOWN LIAR like you.. wink

Your lack of further details supporting your "pard" story tells it all.

Calling your critics "stupid" does do much to support it....

Congratulations.. wink

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You reiterate your stupidity,better than I could.

Mainly because it's the Gift that keeps on givin'.....................

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You reiterate your stupidity,better than I could.

Mainly because it's the Gift that keeps on givin'.....................

Better than your tendency to LIE..

And be a coward when it comes to actually shooting against Burns..

Man. A liar AND a puzzy..

Your resume grows every day.

To all gunmaker critics-
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Imagination grows and is fairly sumptin' to behold................

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
One pard ordered one,for another pard(logistics with shift work) and upon opening it up said..."Jeezus Christ WTF?!!?",boxed it back up and send it back ASAP.(grin)

Didn't rate bolting to the rifle,as compared to the A5's he had.....................

You took exception to those facts and to frost your Imagination,I granted you an inkling to the depths of your stupidity...which you repeatedly quantify. Despite trying to avoid same,which of course takes the humor offa the [bleep] charts.

You can't seem to get your "facts" straight about your "pard" story. Also, other folk's actual experiences with the stocks don't seem to mirror your BS story- See the post below-

Know wonder your lyin' azz has to make up "sock puppets" to criticize Burn's stocks....

Originally Posted by KDF
This is way closer:

[Linked Image]

Sucks 700 LA donor $300
Greybull Stock $325

$1910'ish

Only had limited time to do load development last fall before Antelope season, so I settled on this load:

[Linked Image]

Loaded up some rounds and went out to establish my 250yd zero and prove out some Exbal generated drop tables:

250yds
[Linked Image]

Moved the scope down/right 1 click and locked in my zero. Dialed for 600yds and shot the group on the left. Backed up to 800yds and shot the three shots on the right:
[Linked Image]

Good so far! Flipped the gong around, backed up to 1000yds and shot these three:
[Linked Image]

12 consecutive shots starting from a cold/clean bore that aren't too bad... almost seems too easy. Can probably take a click or two off at 1K and consider it done. Once I can afford to get rid of that POS Greybull stock and get a real stock it should really shoot well!

Kevin

To all gunmaker critics-
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm impressed with your ineptitude...as it really takes some doin'.

Laffin'!...............

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Better than being a liar like you..

Originally Posted by KDF
This is way closer:

[Linked Image]

Sucks 700 LA donor $300
Greybull Stock $325

$1910'ish

[Linked Image]

250yds
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Kevin

To all gunmaker critics-
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm very much amused,that you haven't the intellect..................

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
And you just make up lies about your imaginary "pards"..

Originally Posted by KDF
This is way closer:

[Linked Image]

Sucks 700 LA donor $300
Greybull Stock $325

$1910'ish

[Linked Image]

250yds
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Kevin

To all gunmaker critics-
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And their Imaginary rifles.

Laffin'!..................

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Let's see... two pards and a returned stock... believeable

A member here independently states he is switching a GB for a Mc... the gent

BS agrees with the gent who he has no connection...

therefore the gent is the pard and BS is a liar....

I'm buying stock in bare hooks, they don't even need to be baited any more... oh, and stock in 'Reading comprehension for Dummies' at Amazon for 14.99 on sale.

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Subtle flick of the wrist,upstream in the gently flowing waters.

Dumbphucks is funny.................

Page 11 of 41 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 40 41

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (1234, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 007FJ, 160user, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,381 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,531
Posts18,491,186
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.