-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 41 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 40 41
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Magnum Doosh is suspect of shift work too.

Laffin'!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Can't remember the last time I've worked days.Usually 1 am and I'm gone.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As a casual observer sitting up in the bleachers, you're grasping at straws Magnumdood.... and making yourself look extremely silly.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Hahaha I know a lot of guys that work shift work. Ain't nothing wrong with shift work. Magnum PI must be jealous, if he is a cop I am sure he is a desk biatch.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I bet he is one of those tactical nazis. Wears 3 belts with more gadgits then the checkout line at Home Depot.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
IC B2

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Even in my state I dont see how Stick pulled me into anything. We really dont even have the same opinion on the stock, he thinks is a piece of crap and I think it will work for 99% of the guys they use them. No I would not spec it out on a $6000 package but thats a different story.

And with Magnums line of thinking I guess we are not allowed to have friends outside of certain geographical areas.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
One pard ordered one,for another pard(logistics with shift work) and upon opening it up said..."Jeezus Christ WTF?!!?",boxed it back up and send it back ASAP.(grin)

Didn't rate bolting to the rifle,as compared to the A5's he had.....................

Working 2/2 shifts and getting 6 months of vacation a year,do tend to upset the Window Lickers.

But you'll always have that vivid Imagination of your's and there's no slighting how [bleep] badly you need it.

Laffin'!.................

Gets worse! The guys I work with,share like schedules and we line up on R&R's too!

Further,we share similar interests and much R&D is spent on all things "Outdoors".

The HORROR!??!

Laffin'!.................

Lil Fish,

In what town did your �pard� live who ordered the stock for another �pard�. We checked our records and while we have sold a lot of stocks in Alaska we don�t have any returns in Alaska? confused

I am kinda interested.

You wouldn�t be making stuff up, would you?? shocked shocked

Thanks for pointing out that we do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and even if a guy gets confused (or in your case can�t figure out the difference) and thinks he is ordering a A5 we would give him a refund.

Our return rate is under 3% on hundreds and hundreds of stocks so it really is a good way for us to let guys give the stock a try. smile

Not many other stock companies will let you mount up the rifle and take the stock to the range and give it a whirl to see if it is a good fit. smile

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The reality of your wares,need no "embellishment". I'll leave that to you and your Snake Oil Operation.

Facts is facts,as per always..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
The reality of your wares,need no "embellishment". I'll leave that to you and your Snake Oil Operation.

Facts is facts,as per always..................

If anyone will go back and look not only on this board but others he has been banned from you will see the �Dwarf� with grubby little fingers is as about as caustic as they get. Has demonstrated numerous times that he is willing to comprise anyone or anything to further his perception of who and what �Big Stick� is. The Dwarf always knows more than anyone else about any subject related to guns and hunting and when questioned he will belittle, insult making less than full disclosure about event or subject in question. These actions tend to cause normal people to become emotional because of his abusive baiting enabling him to apparently succeed by wearing out his opponent. The �wearing out� is not conducted with rational, verifiable or objective information but the keyboard antics of a drunk Dwarf.

Big Stick --- how many times have you gotten in trouble at work (we will limit subjectmatter to that because of board rules) over your career for lack of a better term because of alcohol related problems? Do not think you want to answer that question truthfully. wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bumblephuck,

Bless your heart and Imagination.

Please keep that ball rollin'................

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Lil Fish,

In what town did your �pard� live who ordered the stock for another �pard�. We checked our records and while we have sold a lot of stocks in Alaska we don�t have any returns in Alaska? confused

I am kinda interested.

Explanation forthcoming little schtick?

No, really; where did this "pard" return the stock from? That should be an easy enough answer. John can check your records against his...

...oh, and some sort of verification that a "pard" in another state returned a GP stock, is in fact a "pard" of yours...since NONE have been returned from AK (should you decide to take that route).

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Bumblebee
If anyone will go back and look not only on this board but others he has been banned from you will see the �Dwarf� with grubby little fingers is as about as caustic as they get. Has demonstrated numerous times that he is willing to comprise anyone or anything to further his perception of who and what �Big Stick� is. The Dwarf always knows more than anyone else about any subject related to guns and hunting and when questioned he will belittle, insult making less than full disclosure about event or subject in question. These actions tend to cause normal people to become emotional because of his abusive baiting enabling him to apparently succeed by wearing out his opponent. The �wearing out� is not conducted with rational, verifiable or objective information but the keyboard antics of a drunk Dwarf.

Big Stick --- how many times have you gotten in trouble at work (we will limit subjectmatter to that because of board rules) over your career for lack of a better term because of alcohol related problems? Do not think you want to answer that question truthfully. wink

That needs to be made a sticky at the head of every forum. Man, the allegations of alcohol abuse on the job sure makes a lot of other things fall into place.

:::shaking head:::

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Lil Fish,

Still thinking you need to let us know where the "pard" ordered his stock from.

You made the statement so back it up.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Lil Fish,

He cannot and will provide you with a vague excuse as to why all the while running you down to try and divert attention from his little web he has woven.

Just watch�.. grin

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Lil Fish,

That would be a real trick given there was no "pard" who bought a stock for another "pard" to begin with.

IOW, he lied.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
When is someone going to cut the bullshit and post a picture of some gold coins?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by cwh2
When is someone going to cut the bullshit and post a picture of some gold coins?

laugh laugh laugh

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Lil Fish,

That would be a real trick given there was no "pard" who bought a stock for another "pard" to begin with.

IOW, he lied.

Chirp Chirp Chirp------I hear the Crickets all the way from AK on this one.... He has a dilemma here and is trapped like a rat grin. Wonder what hole he will try and run into??

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
My God the SILENCE is so loud it is hurting my ears. Not surprised though---Ole Stick hopes this will just go away but he got whistlecaught in a lie that is hurting someone�s business.

One would think that others would like to know the truth about this so------Stick are you going to elaborate further???

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
banned perhaps? one could dream... whistle

Page 14 of 41 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 40 41

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 54 invisible), 2,904 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,970
Posts18,519,709
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.