Hop To
Page 17 of 41 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 40 41
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by krp
...It's gon'a be a he said, she said and no way to prove out either.

Kent

Put the paint can down and back away from the keyboard. It's easy to prove what limp schtick said; he posted it for all the world to see.

When John disclosed that no stocks had been returned in AK...at all...limp schtick took off like his tail was on fire and his azz was catchin'!

You do realize the people commute from all over the lower 48 to go work where 'stick works, right?

GB1

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
You can't prove either are telling the truth or lying, they both could be. I'm not standing up for either or accusing either. just the situation you and the few are in is ridicules. I've called one person here a liar and that was Lee24... after I led him down a path of evidence that did prove he was lying. You only have your emotions as evidence. John Burns can't possibly prove beyond a doubt without a congressional audit of all his records, it's not fair to him you put him in this position.

Kent

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Neither you nor Magnumdood have been able (and likely won't) to alter my stance.

I don't care what your stance is. I saw the progression of events unfold. You're doing some heavy-duty spinning of your own; however, I know you won't "alter my stance".

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Calvin
If I buy a sponsorship here, do I get immunity for whatever I say/claim? Or better yet, can I petition to get certain members banned?
I doubt it, but to redicule a sponsor's product for month's and on countless threads is kinda ridiculous IMO. The dude posted 6 rifles ready to ship and it turned into a circus of drama bullchit.

Although it has been entertaining... smile

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by krp

You can't prove either are telling the truth or lying, they both could be. I'm not standing up for either or accusing either. just the situation you and the few are in is ridicules. I've called one person here a liar and that was Lee24... after I led him down a path of evidence that did prove he was lying. You only have your emotions as evidence. John Burns can't possibly prove beyond a doubt without a congressional audit of all his records, it's not fair to him you put him in this position.

Kent

Bullschit.

Big Stick can provide a REAL NAME or other info to prove he's telling the truth. If he was truly speaking for "friends" that should be no problem. He made the claim, he can back it up.

There is nothing stopping Stick's "freind" from getting on here and saying that yes- he did indeed return a Greybull stock.

Then the ball would be in Burn's court.

So far, all Stick has done is cut and run..

Stick is just just a lying his ass off and you are in full support of it.

Last edited by jim62; 03/01/11.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
IC B2

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Proof of lying please, let's see it.

Kent

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by slg888
If I buy a sponsorship here, do I get immunity for whatever I say/claim? Or better yet, can I petition to get certain members banned?
I doubt it, but to redicule a sponsor's product for month's and on countless threads is kinda ridiculous IMO. The dude posted 6 rifles ready to ship and it turned into a circus of drama bullchit.

Although it has been entertaining... smile

You have to admit that tossing out a 6k "system", and not offering many particulars is basically a softball that many have taken a swing at..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And pray tell P professor, what heavy duty spinning am I engaged in?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by krp
Proof of lying please, let's see it.

Kent

The fact that when challenged to provide particulars, he cut and ran.

He cannot even provide name.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by krp
You can't prove either are telling the truth or lying, they both could be.

You can't be this thick. I was 99% sure schtick was lying when he posted his pard bought a GP stock for a pard post. But, when John came on and posted there were NO stocks returned in AK, and schtick headed for the hills that filled in that final 1% for me. If you can't, or won't, connect the dots, I'm not going to put any further effort in doing so for you.

Originally Posted by krp
John Burns can't possibly prove beyond a doubt without a congressional audit of all his records, it's not fair to him you put him in this position.

I put John Burns in the position to call out someone (schtick) who made a story up out of whole cloth in an effort to convince another poster from purchasing one of John Burns' stocks. You see the aftermath. John is still posting and schtick either left to work, or is taking some time off of the boards.

IC B3

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
What I'm not in support of is you using KDF's post to try and bolster your claim BS was lying and Magnums's use of Varmintinc's post to bolster his claim... and neither had anything to do with it.

Then shrug it off as if no big deal, marginalizing one's self isn't conductive to winning any debates.

edit...
sorry Calvin, that wasn't directed at you obviously.

Kent

Last edited by krp; 03/01/11.
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
oops, i wrote and posted this, and 5 other comments came in. this was a reply to calvin..

this is what doesn't make sense to me. who cares if he has a 6k system!!!! he's not forcing anyone to buy it!!

can you say free market? this may be perfect for the guy who doesn't have a clue about setting up his own gun, and doing his own load development. or doesn't enjoy doing either one of those things.

why would people tear grey bull down over and over again for sponsoring this page. seems a little backwards to me...

Last edited by lovdasnow; 03/01/11.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
If it doesn't make any sense to you, you must have not hung around too many internet forums. Everybody has opinions, and everybody states them. Nobody is given a pass. That's why I read them!

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by krp
What I'm not in support of is you using KDF's post to try and bolster your claim BS was lying and Magnums's use of Varmintinc's post to bolster his claim... and neither had anything to do with it.

Then shrug it off as if no big deal, marginalizing one's self isn't conductive to winning any debates.

Kent

If cannot see that KDF's "Faux Greybull" post was posted by me to refute BigStick's claim that Greybull's stocks were "inferior"- than you are one DUMB mutherphucker.

But,since you are a confirmed Burns hater and "Sticklicker" your viewpoint is predictable.

You are just as much of a cowardly, deceitful POS as Stick is for defending him.

To all gunmaker critics-
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
i have to agree with magnumdood.

stick said his "pard" returned one, and john said he's never had a return from anywhere in AK? so it's either a pard that lives out of state(which stick would have said already) OR he's lying.

this does seem pretty clear to me. doesn't really come down to a he said she said at all.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by FOsteology
And pray tell P professor, what heavy duty spinning am I engaged in?

Well...musta hit some nerve if you feel the need to attempt to belittle me. I don't believe I'll answer that question; I try not to answer questions when the question is an insult as well...it's too limp schtick-ish.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by lovdasnow

stick said his "pard" returned one, and john said he's never had a return from anywhere in AK? so it's either a pard that lives out of state(which stick would have said already) OR he's lying.

this does seem pretty clear to me. doesn't really come down to a he said she said at all.

You guys are a bunch of internet detectives.. TFF!

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
If it doesn't make any sense to you, you must have not hung around too many internet forums. Everybody has opinions, and everybody states them. Nobody is given a pass. That's why I read them!

ha, i have no problem with saying that his system seems overpriced, but to go on and on for months, and tear john down at every chance is what makes no sense to me.

to clarify, i don't know the guy, and would never buy one of his guns. but, he does seem like a stand up guy. that's a lot more than can be said of stick.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Well Calvin,

If BigStick is telling the truth about his "pard" story, WHERE IS the guy who returned the stock?

Stick cannot even provide a name.

Just a bunch of drunken Alaskan Logger jibberish when confronted by Burns to provide info to back it up..

To all gunmaker critics-
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L

doesn't take much of a detective to put that together, but thank you.

Page 17 of 41 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 40 41

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 16gage, 56 invisible), 3,014 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,965
Posts18,519,560
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.