Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 41 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 40 41
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Nice, you lost and resort to the only defense you have, name calling. For the record, I don't hate Burns and see you two putting him in a bad position to defend. The same issue I have with you I had with him, using other's posts and threads to attack another member. He didn't like me calling him out and neither do you... still makes you wrong.

Kent

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by jim62
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by lovdasnow
i have to agree with magnumdood.

stick said his "pard" returned one, and john said he's never had a return from anywhere in AK? so it's either a pard that lives out of state(which stick would have said already) OR he's lying.

this does seem pretty clear to me. doesn't really come down to a he said she said at all.

You guys are a bunch of internet detectives.. TFF!

Well Calvin,

If stick is telling the truth WHERE IS the guy who returned the stock? Stick cannot even provide a name.

Why should he provide a name? Are you kidding me? Please, stop the gayness.. It's an internet forum.

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
well it seems like anything goes on this thread, so...

calvin, have you ever hunted dall sheep?

Last edited by lovdasnow; 03/01/11.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
If it doesn't make any sense to you, you must have not hung around too many internet forums. Everybody has opinions, and everybody states them. Nobody is given a pass. That's why I read them!

ha, i have no problem with saying that his system seems overpriced, but to go on and on for months, and tear john down at every chance is what makes no sense to me.

to clarify, i don't know the guy, and would never buy one of his guns. but, he does seem like a stand up guy. that's a lot more than can be said of stick.

Burns could have benefited from a PR department. Stick has been the same for years.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
well it seems like anything goes on this thread, so...

calvin, have you ever hunted dall sheep?

No. It's not my thing.

IC B2

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
do you know if it is anyones thing on here? could you point me in the right direction?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
A handful of guys hunt them. Up in the AK section would be the place to look.

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
on my way, thanks.

also, congrats on the moose tag.

Last edited by lovdasnow; 03/01/11.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
i have to agree with magnumdood.

stick said his "pard" returned one, and john said he's never had a return from anywhere in AK? so it's either a pard that lives out of state(which stick would have said already) OR he's lying.

this does seem pretty clear to me. doesn't really come down to a he said she said at all.

You guys are a bunch of internet detectives.. TFF!

Well Calvin,

If stick is telling the truth WHERE IS the guy who returned the stock? Stick cannot even provide a name.

Why should he provide a name? Are you kidding me? Please, stop the gayness.. It's an internet forum.

To read your reply, as long as a guy like BigStick hides behind a internet screen name, he can make up all the baseless lies about real products made by real people that he wants to?
Stick is the one who claims he is "never wrong".
Let him up it up this time.

Last edited by jim62; 03/01/11.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by FOsteology
And pray tell P professor, what heavy duty spinning am I engaged in?

Well...musta hit some nerve if you feel the need to attempt to belittle me. I don't believe I'll answer that question; I try not to answer questions when the question is an insult as well...it's too limp schtick-ish.

No nerve hit at all. I don't get bent out of shape easily. Especially from internet banter.

Just find it ironic how you're leading a crusade on how Stick lied, when I seem to recall discussions in the not too distant past were you apparently "exaggerated" (some say you lied?) about your actual academic position.

NO Magnumdood, I'm not spinning anything. Simply pointing out how some are bent out of shape from past grievances, and are hell bent on making it their crusade to save 24Hourcampfire from BigStick.

Making a mountain out of a mole hill. That's how I see it.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

To read your reply, as long as a guy like BigStick hides behind a internet screen name, he can make up all the baseless lies about real products made by real people that he wants to?
Stick is the one who claims he is "never wrong".
Let him up it up.

How can he hide behind a screen name? 'dood has been posting all his info, including his name.

You guys need to get together and get on the same page.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by krp
Nice, you lost and resort to the only defense you have, name calling. For the record, I don't hate Burns and see you two putting him in a bad position to defend. The same issue I have with you I had with him, using other's posts and threads to attack another member. He didn't like me calling him out and neither do you... still makes you wrong.

Kent

If you're talking about me here, I'd sure like to know what the hell you're talking about. I used limp schtick's post againt...limp schtick. I didn't use anyone else's post...at all.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
What about Varmintinc, he wasn't all that happy with you, or you forgot?

Kent

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
So.. Is anybody going hunting in 2011?

To hell with all this crapola... Rick thumped my credit card for the full amount and I want my Edge stock.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Just find it ironic how you're leading a crusade on how Stick lied, when I seem to recall discussions in the not too distant past were you apparently "exaggerated" (some say you lied?) about your actual academic position.

Say I admitted to exaggerating (I don�t) or lying (that either); who is harmed?

NO Magnumdood, I'm not spinning anything. Simply pointing out how some are bent out of shape from past grievances, and are hell bent on making it their crusade to save 24Hourcampfire from BigStick.

Making a mountain out of a mole hill. That's how I see it.

Uh huh...you're doing your dead-level best to make it a mole hill; that's how you're spinning it.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Actually I may be doing exactly what I say you are and apologize to varmintinc and KDF.

I'm not hunting but headed in the morning for a couple days of water catchment install in some good sheep/muley country. Then Crappie fishin next week.

I'm not lying just cuz I'm not here to say I'm not... lol

Kent

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by krp
What about Varmintinc, he wasn't all that happy with you, or you forgot?

Kent

I still don't have the first clue why Varmintinc was even mentioned, and I wrote a post to that effect.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Uh huh...you're doing your dead-level best to make it a mole hill; that's how you're spinning it.

Your assumption is wrong, but understandable as your perception is clouded.

I call it as I see it.

If others see it from a different perspective.... well, I hope they enjoy the view.

You boys carry on.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
This is TFF!

Burns has magnumdud, jimIQ62, onhisknees and framis as his cheer squad. Ya can't make this stuff up. Ya'll need to get together for a group photo, Burns could be the pivot man.

hangunnr

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Yep, find it funny.

When the cat goes away the mice come out to play..........

Brave souls.

Page 18 of 41 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 40 41

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 163bc, 58 invisible), 2,973 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,969
Posts18,519,658
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.