Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 41 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 40 41
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Hopefully for Elk in Arizona but I'm not holding my breath, possibly Montana!

GB1

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
After reading through this again it is apparent that there are many here and let�s just face facts, just because you have a computer and somehow derive a sense of self worth by being in the group that supports Stick in his blatant attempt to harm someone�s business with a lie. Should one be unable or unwilling to draw the distinction here it speaks to your intelligence or lack thereof or ones weak morality to speak up for what is right. People who are claiming that Stick did not tell a lie and assuming they have average cognitive abilities are only fooling themselves.

While you may not like the product being discussed for whatever reason, maybe it is too expensive and you know you could never buy one so you jump on the slash and burn bandwagon or for whatever reason it is crystal clear that one party here is telling a lie. John said he has not had a stock returned from AK and challenged the accuser to provide more substantiation which he clearly did not. In the absence of other information how can a reasonable person conclude that the Stick is anything but a liar?

The people here who have a vested interest in not standing up to simply say �ok you made the allegation now back it up� will not. Why, because it will take them out of the perceived whether imaginary or real in their minds the safety zone feeling they belong in a group. By choosing to ignore or support these actions they are compromising themselves both intellectually and morally.

In the end it is the internet and most just look at this site as entertainment BUT it does provide the owner income and in the end it is his exclusive call to determine if deliberate libel of someone who pays to be on this site is acceptable.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Dude,

Get your hands outta Daddy's pants and go hunting...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
One pard ordered one,for another pard(logistics with shift work) and upon opening it up said..."Jeezus Christ WTF?!!?",boxed it back up and send it back ASAP.(grin)

Didn't rate bolting to the rifle,as compared to the A5's he had..................

Whether it's a lie or not, this is the quote/statement that is supposedly going to cause significant financial harm to Burns?

Seriously?? How so?
And other than the assertion that he lied, how is it any different then what occurs here every single day by numerous other forum members??

As I stated earlier,every single day there's no shortage of posts expressing a dislike for any number of products. Ironically, even subject matter that is vehemently debated by those with no actual first hand knowledge/experience.

Endless debates, trash talk, posturing, and bashing on numerous products and companies...

All one needs to do is peruse any number of threads discussing Kimber, Leupold, MPI, Savage, Tikka.... and the list goes on, to see that there is nothing new here.

Honestly, I don't discern a difference gentlemen....aside from the fact that it's BigStick in question and some people that abhor the man for past grievances want their pound of flesh.

Since there are those that assert I'm completely off base and wrong, please explain. Be specific.

And no, I'm not cheerleader for Stick. Doesn't matter to me if this was about Magnumdood, Jim62, or hell, even Framis! I'd still be on my soapbox making the same point.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
What I like the most about this is 1) John doesn't have to prove anything. You just take his word that no stocks bought from and shipped to Alaska were ever returned. But you want names from Big Stick. If that isn't a double standard I don't know what is. I personally could careless either way. 2) Because John is a sponsor some think that should get him some sort of (protection)special treatment. Also comparing him and his product to Rick is just plain crazy. Rick sells a great stock at a discounted price to the forum members. He isn't on here pounding his chest about his product (which isn't his product just something he is getting group discounts on). Comparing Rick and John is like comparing apples to oranges.

We all know what you will get from Big Stick weather you like him or not. He is what he is and nothing is going to change that. I find him funny at times, knowledgable for sure when he wants to be, and an azz at other times. How is that different from anyone else you know????? I have never met Stick but I am sure he would be a lot of fun to hang out with. I think what turns a lot of people off by him is the fact that he has seen and done a chitload that others have not.

As much as I have talked [bleep] about GB I am sure John is probably in the same boat as Stick. Fun to hang around with, has done a lot of shooting, and the only difference is he is selling something here were Stick is not. Which one of the two is a better shot or knows more about stocks or scopes is of little importance to me.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This really has me smiling. grin

The exact same guys who loved the dog pile now seem to want everyone to just drop the subject when we start to shed a little more light on the situation. laugh

I would like to go on record that I have never and I mean never asked Rick to ban anyone. Just a fact. If you don�t understand why I would suggest you never get involved in the custom gun business.

On a side note here is a photo that also make me smile. From the Grand Slam Show.

[Linked Image]

Well I got to go for now and setup for the RMEF elk camp. Last show of the year for me but it should be a fun one. grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by WTM45
And, who would that be? Serious question here.

I am fully aware you want to know whose barrel I use but I am not going to tell you.

Wonder if Larry will charge 6 grand for the info you want, where/who/WTF the pard of a pard is?

Schit is apparently worth it to some.... crazy

None of it is worth a dollar to me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not the case with me John. I've never advocated dropping it or silence on any subject. You guys can dog pile, bitch, moan, and complain to your hearts content. It holds great entertainment value for us the members, more eyes peeking Rick's sight, and cheap advertising for you! Win/Win grin

I'm just making a point that it's hypercritical, ingenious, ridiculous, and some of the assertions are down right silly!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I wouldn't pay for that stuff either. But there are suckers born every minute so he will indeed sell some and good for him. Hell Jesse James couldn't even start the first motor cycle he built but some fool was willing to shellout the $100,000.00 or so it sold for.

I will say this for John he atleast answers his phones, e-mails, and post. Even seems to be able to deliver what he is selling. Unlike George Sanderman from Empire Rifles.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
All of Stick's defenders have conveniently IGNORED that he slandered a fine rifle maker and refuses to back up his lies with any facts. For those who have seen him here, on his own smug little site or the dozen or so other sites he has been banned off, know that this is ALWAYS his method. Throw out some BS and see if it sticks to the wall but NEVER admit your lies or that you are wrong.

A short, club foot Nazi put it well and the Bard of Milne must have run across it at one of his Militia meetings:

�If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.�

Change "state" to Internet and " truth is the greatest enemy " to anyone who dares to respond to drivel he posts over and over and over.

As a previous poster pointed out:

"People, who live in Alaska with drug abuse and alcoholism, or dual diagnosis of both, are on a steady decline in their lives. It�s normal to feel angry and resentful towards an addict even though many don�t show these emotions outwardly towards the addict or others."

I would suggest we all turn over a new leaf concerning the Stick. Let's extend our compassion and not goad him into further anti-social behavior. The cycle of escalation is well known and anything we can do as a supportive group may prove to be helpful. Just think if Joseph's school mates had not mocked him for being short and clubfooted .... history might have been far better than it was.

"Can't we just all get along?"

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by shooter4570
All of Stick's defenders have conveniently IGNORED that he slandered a fine rifle maker and refuses to back up his lies with any facts. For those who have seen him here, on his own smug little site or the dozen or so other sites he has been banned off, know that this is ALWAYS his method. Throw out some BS and see if it sticks to the wall but NEVER admit your lies or that you are wrong.

A short, club foot Nazi put it well and the Bard of Milne must have run across it at one of his Militia meetings:

�If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.�

Change "state" to Internet and " truth is the greatest enemy " to anyone who dares to respond to drivel he posts over and over and over.

As a previous poster pointed out:

"People, who live in Alaska with drug abuse and alcoholism, or dual diagnosis of both, are on a steady decline in their lives. It�s normal to feel angry and resentful towards an addict even though many don�t show these emotions outwardly towards the addict or others."

I would suggest we all turn over a new leaf concerning the Stick. Let's extend our compassion and not goad him into further anti-social behavior. The cycle of escalation is well known and anything we can do as a supportive group may prove to be helpful. Just think if Joseph's school mates had not mocked him for being short and clubfooted .... history might have been far better than it was.

"Can't we just all get along?"

Mr./Mrs./Ms. Root, GFY!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wapiti,

Exactly....

Tony

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This stuff is way TFF....you can't make schit like this up !!!

The "posse" is pretty lame if you ask me.

It is making my back surgery recovery a laugh a minute....

Tony

K
kup Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
Quote: For those who have seen him here, on his own smug little site or the dozen or so other sites he has been banned off, know that this is ALWAYS his method.

Haven't you also been banned from all those sites plus more?

Looks like you have quit taking your wife�s Estrogen supplement and are back on your own meds. smirk

Last edited by kup; 03/02/11.

kup
(coupe)
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by kup
Looks like you have quit taking your wife�s Estrogen supplement and are back on off your own meds. smirk

Fixed it for ya..

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Framis will be one happy SOB tonight. I understand Wenesdays are two pudding nights at the home..

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Who are you to say People who live in Alaska?????? There are many fine people that live in the State that do not have drug and or alchol problems. There are many states that have worst D&A problems then Alaska.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
...or the dozen or so other sites he has been banned off, know that this is ALWAYS his method.

On the other hand, he's smart enough to know when he's unwelcome.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Tom264
Yep, find it funny.

When the cat goes away the mice come out to play..........

Brave souls.

Bullschit. I went post for post with limp schtick. It's never a fulfilling exercise because he always refuses to answer any direct question, and instead, attacks the questioner personally. He always has and always will. What I didn't know, and still really don't know for sure, is that limp schtick is alleged to have alcohol-related problems as per another poster. THAT makes perfect sense when you put it in the context of arguing with him. One thing I learned really fast as a Peace Officer; you cannot argue with a drunk. There is never an end. As a Peace Officer I could force an end by making an arrest. I can't do that on this board. You schtick fan-bois should at least wonder why he's been banned from every board he's ever been on, save that little site AsRealAsItGets. That site was created by a schtick fan-boi for schtick, so he's not likely to be banned from there.

However, all good things must come to an end. Rick is surely aware of this thread, and limp schtick is still a member. I don't care to bang my head against the wall unless there will be a positive outcome. There won't be. This eventually will die and float to the bottom with the rest of the threads that no one posts on.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Simply hilarious coming from you're crazy old coot azz OldmanTrannyDouche Framis!

Page 19 of 41 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 40 41

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

624 members (1badf350, 16gage, 1moredeer, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 58 invisible), 2,904 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,959
Posts18,519,447
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.