Page 41 of 41 1 2 39 40 41
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by shooter4570
In other words your answer is no ?

Just like your hero NOBODY when faced with a like contest from another member.

Wonderful when what is anticipated is EXACTLY what happens:
1. no expert badge
2. never served
3. wimps out on a money shoot

BTW a member search under "GTC" revealed nothing except GTC22 who had a very useful post a bit back on dating Leupolds.

I laid down the gauntlet, you dove for under the desk. Always happens here, always will.

In fairness, can't blame you for not wanting to leave Mesa ...... Heaven only knows who would be living in your double wide when you got home.

Your confusion is epic Old'm, you never challenged me, you just didn't like my groupers...

Never seen a money shoot offer to BS from JB, just a waste your time shoot... why either would make the effort in real time I have no idea.

You still in Florida hanging out at the Greenpeace Cabana, sipping lattes with the Save the whale crew and regaling them with all your proprietaries?

Bring your bow on down here before heading to WY ... we'll shoot.

You can also shoot your rifle against GTC at the same time since you dodged him last year.

Kent

GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Alright....

Another member of "been red assed by Big Stick" John Burns dream team keeps the childish insults flying.

Lawrence, you have your work cut out for you, I know you have it in you to be just as if not more vulgar than jimmay so please carry on.

hangunnr

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I'll out shoot anyone of you freagin retards! Just make the same offer Burns did with BigStick(buy my airline ticket & hotel) and I will show up ready to embarrass your Azz.

Now incase I happen to lose, we can hang out, have some beers, and you could take me hunting to one of your favorite spots.

C'mon ya chickenchits....let's see what ya got.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by slg888
I'll out shoot anyone of you freagin retards! Just make the same offer Burns did with BigStick(buy my airline ticket & hotel) and I will show up ready to embarrass your Azz.

Now incase I happen to lose, we can hang out, have some beers, and you could take me hunting to one of your favorite spots.

HA!!!

Me too...

hangunnr

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Hell, the crappie are biting and it's time to setup the fishcamp for a month next week... I have to conserve my box of coreloks anyway for hunt'n season... no use to waste'm on frivolous expenditure.

Kent

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by slg888

Yap just what I figured, bunch a wussy's scared to shoot against the champion-Me.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I can't afford to fly you here, but if I did, when you beat me, we'd have to fish from the bank.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
I can't afford to fly you here
Liar. Mr.Hensoldt scope owner. smile

Your just scared of getting whooped by a Precision shooter like myself.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Where do you live? I might drive there.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RDFinn
An "Expert Badge" proves you are in the middle of the pack in shooting ability.

There is a big difference from shooting on a flat KD course at paper that doesn't move, can't see you, can't smell you, and can't use any means to evade you. Compared to an animal that is free to range and has the abilities to evade you. But hell I have a few expert badges both rifle and pistol. They don't mean much to me but they look a hell of a lot better then the pizza box when I was in uniform.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
IC B3

Page 41 of 41 1 2 39 40 41

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (06hunter59, 1badf350, 12344mag, 16gage, 1moredeer, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 3,146 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,964
Posts18,519,505
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.